Shutting down schools?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2009 2:34 PM

That damn swine flu isn't even that bad,everyone is fucking stupid.wearing the masks and shit,they don't even do anything.Our school district might be next,anyones school shutting down for two weeks

|

4/30/2009 8:12 PM

You are very wrong it is serious ... its incurable seeing as it is a virus. It attacks your immune system and cells in your body. The only way to get rid of it is too kill of the cells which is not good at all.

|

5/1/2009 7:43 AM

idk about all that well but it is spreading all over the place mexico the u.s. im in holland michigan and there has been talk about my school closing to but i heard it from kids so it might just be a rumor.

|

treebmxer_222

5/2/2009 12:32 PM

ya thay ware the masks at my school and im all the way in florida.

|

5/2/2009 1:48 PM

mikeo1112 wrote:

You are very wrong it is serious ... its incurable seeing as it is a virus. It attacks your immune system and cells in your body. The only way to get rid of it is too kill of the cells which is not good at all.

if its so "bad" then why has the regular flu killed more people than this swine flu crap??? its all crap. people are whorrying about it way to much

|

grody bmx :-{D

Philippines 4:13: i can do all things through christ who strengthens me.

http://stwstarantulas.webs.com/

5/3/2009 10:35 AM

mikeo1112 wrote:

riderdie wrote:

if its so "bad" then why has the regular flu killed more people than this swine flu crap??? its all crap. people are whorrying about it way to much

12345 even tho my school might be closing too=/ its all crap

|

Rider4life>=]