Sickdudes life quotes. Mega inspiration. A little SickDude homo intended

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2013 1:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2013 12:11 PM

For a better lifestyle try these tips!
Ziptie your dick to your ballsack

Put a fruit by the foot unraveled on your taint/gooch and cut off the excess. Leave it on for 4-6 weeks.

If you have a girlfriend, constantly beat the shit out of her, women life a strong man

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 4:11 AM

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/7/2013 8:09 AM

You are like what 12 and talking about doing drugs? :D Probably probably have no clue what anything even is lmao.. If you can't swim that well don't get in the ocean so simple.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/7/2013 8:28 AM

I feel like you want to grow up to be a motivational speaker

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/7/2013 9:09 AM

tomdon wrote:

I feel like you want to grow up to be a motivational speaker

Or just be that guy that tells all the young kids stuff they cant understand.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/7/2013 9:20 AM

tomdon wrote:

I feel like you want to grow up to be a motivational speaker

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Or just be that guy that tells all the young kids stuff they cant understand.

Quite possibly

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/7/2013 10:31 AM

all that shit sounds like something the homeless guy that lives at the gas station by house would say

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/7/2013 11:33 AM

Lol. I was really tired and had a great idea to help everyone out. And i know a shitload about drugs mike, ask me a question. And i can swim in the ocean.
Tomdon, right now im writing a book on how-to be successful qnd lead a happy life, i just make up shit and im gonna make bank off of it. And fuck motivational speakers i want to be an engineer.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 11:59 AM

SickDude wrote:

Lol. I was really tired and had a great idea to help everyone out. And i know a shitload about drugs mike, ask me a question. And i can swim in the ocean.
Tomdon, right now im writing a book on how-to be successful qnd lead a happy life, i just make up shit and im gonna make bank off of it. And fuck motivational speakers i want to be an engineer.

Probably not too helpful with being successful if you only bring up a lot of obvious stuff.

"Don't swim in rip tides"
"If you always get f-ed over, you are naive."
"Don't shoot yourself in the face with a gun"
"Don't jump off bridges into traffic"

As far as being an engineer goes, better get your spelling and grammar up to par, one little mistake there and people could die, and it would be tracked to you. And I don't care if this "is just the internet so it doesn't matter" or whatever your excuse would be.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/7/2013 12:06 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Probably not too helpful with being successful if you only bring up a lot of obvious stuff.

"Don't swim in rip tides"
"If you always get f-ed over, you are naive."
"Don't shoot yourself in the face with a gun"
"Don't jump off bridges into traffic"

As far as being an engineer goes, better get your spelling and grammar up to par, one little mistake there and people could die, and it would be tracked to you. And I don't care if this "is just the internet so it doesn't matter" or whatever your excuse would be.

Nah. As an engineer, its more math and science. Dood.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 12:11 PM

SickDude wrote:

Nah. As an engineer, its more math and science. Dood.

your going to be a great engineer

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/7/2013 12:16 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

your going to be a great engineer

Thank you! Do you like the new advice i gave u

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 5:10 PM

SickDude wrote:

Nah. As an engineer, its more math and science. Dood.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

your going to be a great engineer

SickDude wrote:

Thank you! Do you like the new advice i gave u

I sure did, im sure ill grow up to be a successful young person because I read them

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/7/2013 8:31 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I sure did, im sure ill grow up to be a successful young person because I read them

I added new tips lol.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2013 8:53 PM

SickDude wrote:

Lol. I was really tired and had a great idea to help everyone out. And i know a shitload about drugs mike, ask me a question. And i can swim in the ocean.
Tomdon, right now im writing a book on how-to be successful qnd lead a happy life, i just make up shit and im gonna make bank off of it. And fuck motivational speakers i want to be an engineer.

engineer a damn penis/ballsack fan. i hate when it's really humid and my nuts stick to my leg. you can call it the manfan

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/7/2013 9:24 PM

tomdon wrote:

engineer a damn penis/ballsack fan. i hate when it's really humid and my nuts stick to my leg. you can call it the manfan

I can swnd you shit to put on your inner thigh that will make it not stick haha.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 9:55 PM

SickDude wrote:

Lol. I was really tired and had a great idea to help everyone out. And i know a shitload about drugs mike, ask me a question. And i can swim in the ocean.
Tomdon, right now im writing a book on how-to be successful qnd lead a happy life, i just make up shit and im gonna make bank off of it. And fuck motivational speakers i want to be an engineer.

tomdon wrote:

engineer a damn penis/ballsack fan. i hate when it's really humid and my nuts stick to my leg. you can call it the manfan

SickDude wrote:

I can swnd you shit to put on your inner thigh that will make it not stick haha.

No no no. I would much rather pay $50 for a $7 fan in my pants. Lol

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/7/2013 10:57 PM

tomdon wrote:

No no no. I would much rather pay $50 for a $7 fan in my pants. Lol

Can this be attached to your penis so it looks like a helicopter hat?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/8/2013 3:58 AM

SickDude wrote:

I can swnd you shit to put on your inner thigh that will make it not stick haha.

tomdon wrote:

No no no. I would much rather pay $50 for a $7 fan in my pants. Lol

SickDude wrote:

Can this be attached to your penis so it looks like a helicopter hat?

Sure

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/9/2013 3:25 PM

SickDude wrote:

Lol. I was really tired and had a great idea to help everyone out. And i know a shitload about drugs mike, ask me a question. And i can swim in the ocean.
Tomdon, right now im writing a book on how-to be successful qnd lead a happy life, i just make up shit and im gonna make bank off of it. And fuck motivational speakers i want to be an engineer.

You? Write a book about how to be successful and lead a happy life? PLEASE. If I ever read that, I'd get AIDS and die soon.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/9/2013 3:33 PM

SickDude wrote:

Lol. I was really tired and had a great idea to help everyone out. And i know a shitload about drugs mike, ask me a question. And i can swim in the ocean.
Tomdon, right now im writing a book on how-to be successful qnd lead a happy life, i just make up shit and im gonna make bank off of it. And fuck motivational speakers i want to be an engineer.

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You? Write a book about how to be successful and lead a happy life? PLEASE. If I ever read that, I'd get AIDS and die soon.

I was jk lololop

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.