Single members

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 9:46 AM

I'm kind of curious to see how many of us are single and how many of us are in a relationship. I thought of this when I saw SickDude talking about a way to "drown in pussy" xD

My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months.
Are there other members who have a "significant other?" Haha

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/7/2013 10:31 AM

I've been single all my life and failed maybe one or two attempts at getting a chick.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/7/2013 10:36 AM

I have had like 1, but it was stupid. So i just talk around ALOT but im not gonna get tied down

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/7/2013 11:23 AM

im engaged.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/7/2013 11:51 AM

tomdon wrote:

im engaged.

Congratulations man!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

8/7/2013 11:59 AM

Been single around a year i guess, I was with my last girlfriend a little over a year. Pretty crazy we were gonna get married this december after i turned 22, what a disaster that would've been haha.

|

8/7/2013 2:19 PM

I was with an utter bitch for 4 1/2 years she treated me like utter shit & i worshiped her. I ended it with her & she tried to commit suicide in front of her 4 year old & 18 month old little sisters. She ended up spending time in a psychiatric hospital & we've never spoken since i split with her. My friends stopped seeing me, especially girl friends. She told one of my best female friends she wasn't allowed to come to my surprise birthday party because she was getting too close to me!! Since we split i see my best friend at least twice a week, my lady friends once or twice a month when they're home from Uni or aren't super busy with work.

NOW... After 2 years of being single, i have been with my new GF 6 months in 2 days. We're super happy, she's awesome. She's a chef in a 5 star Restaurant that is hoping to get its first Michelin Star in the next 6 to 8 months. She treats me with Love, Care & most importantly Respect. Unfortunately the Relationship has a little controversy within our families but we aren't too bothered by that. We'll get it sorted in the end haha!

|

8/7/2013 4:30 PM

lolololol I think the longest "relationship" with a "girlfriend" I was in was for a week or two when I was like 14... but recently I was chillin with this chick and having sex with her and whatnot for a couple weeks total and I might stop to meet her on my way to NYC next week for muh birthday

so I mean,im not with the chick, but we were basically together every day and fucking (I wasn't allowed home at the time, so me and her were sleeping in my car and at random houses and even a house that was for sale and a park bench lol)

I mean I don't really get attached to people or anything so I mean that's the closest thing ive had to an actual relationshit

and last summer there were a couple chicks I coulda dated but I didn't really give it a go or anythign

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/7/2013 8:20 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

lolololol I think the longest "relationship" with a "girlfriend" I was in was for a week or two when I was like 14... but recently I was chillin with this chick and having sex with her and whatnot for a couple weeks total and I might stop to meet her on my way to NYC next week for muh birthday

so I mean,im not with the chick, but we were basically together every day and fucking (I wasn't allowed home at the time, so me and her were sleeping in my car and at random houses and even a house that was for sale and a park bench lol)

I mean I don't really get attached to people or anything so I mean that's the closest thing ive had to an actual relationshit

and last summer there were a couple chicks I coulda dated but I didn't really give it a go or anythign

No offense dude but that's pretty effed up. I hope you work all that stuff out. Nobody wants to sleep in a car.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

8/7/2013 8:52 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

No offense dude but that's pretty effed up. I hope you work all that stuff out. Nobody wants to sleep in a car.

its all good man, we were only in the car a couple nights, I got into a house that was for sale (I know the owners granddaughter) and slept there a bunch, I slept at another house that was "condemned" (didn't have electricity or gas, so they kicked my buddy who owned it out)

and im allowed home now... but im headed to nyc for a week or so starting this weekend, ill probs be sleeping in a park or something ahaha who knows, but im probs bringin muh bike too

and I own a wagon, so its not too bad with the seats down

but either way, shes kinda the longest "relationship" ive been in

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/7/2013 11:03 PM

I had an middle school girlfriend, but nothing is legit in mid school. haven't had a real gf ever, and I haven't had any hookups either.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/8/2013 12:41 AM

GET THAT SKETCHY.

@stocksy don't kill the vibe. He is getting laid so who cares lol

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/8/2013 5:02 PM

At the moment yes. I have high standards and can be quite hard to get along with ha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/8/2013 5:12 PM

Four wrote:

At the moment yes. I have high standards and can be quite hard to get along with ha.

Don't have high standards. They can't all be 10's :D

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/8/2013 6:11 PM

Engaged to the love of my life. We have been together for a couple years now.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/9/2013 9:05 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Haha not looks, but personality wise. I mean don't get me wrong I like attractive girls, but they don't have to be super great looking.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/9/2013 10:38 AM

Single.

Can't be bothered. Hanging out with my friends is better

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/9/2013 12:00 PM

Im like four kind of, looks obviously matter but the girls ability to actually have a conversation not about TV or celebrities or gossip BS is really important to me. ive had around 10 or so "girlfriends" most of them for a few months until i realized they were dumbfucks or i just got tired of them

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/9/2013 3:10 PM

Do long distance relationships count? lol

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/9/2013 4:12 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

its all good man, we were only in the car a couple nights, I got into a house that was for sale (I know the owners granddaughter) and slept there a bunch, I slept at another house that was "condemned" (didn't have electricity or gas, so they kicked my buddy who owned it out)

and im allowed home now... but im headed to nyc for a week or so starting this weekend, ill probs be sleeping in a park or something ahaha who knows, but im probs bringin muh bike too

and I own a wagon, so its not too bad with the seats down

but either way, shes kinda the longest "relationship" ive been in

were in NY are u

|

8/9/2013 7:58 PM

Four wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha not looks, but personality wise. I mean don't get me wrong I like attractive girls, but they don't have to be super great looking.

This..... times 10!!! If they can get the blood rushing to my penis they pass cheerful I have trouble with chubbier girls wassat

|

8/9/2013 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 8:01 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Do long distance relationships count? lol

...... I'd count them. Some long distance chics are freaky as hell though. I guess the late night boob pics make up for it, meh everyone has different tastes.

|

8/9/2013 10:04 PM

I have a gf of 11 months and some!! She is a wonderful Asian girl and im so pumped all the time to finally have the girl i always wanted! I love being in a relationship like mine, it is free, it is happy, it is right. Not to mention she is a model and very very beautiful girl!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/10/2013 11:09 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I have a gf of 11 months and some!! She is a wonderful Asian girl and im so pumped all the time to finally have the girl i always wanted! I love being in a relationship like mine, it is free, it is happy, it is right. Not to mention she is a model and very very beautiful girl!

I thought she wasn't allowed to date...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/10/2013 9:52 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I thought she wasn't allowed to date...

Ehhh long story. We have dated for a long time now, just not with her rents knowing. And recently her parents have let us!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/10/2013 10:05 PM

im single..im in high school and i guess i dont understand dating in highschool... like what are the chances im gonna marry this chick... not very high.... so whats the point? and when i turn 18 im moving to cali for a year with family then i would like to go to australia... though of course i might love cali and just stay there... plus i suck at figuring out if girls like me... soo i just dont deal with it and just go ride my bike...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/10/2013 10:15 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

im single..im in high school and i guess i dont understand dating in highschool... like what are the chances im gonna marry this chick... not very high.... so whats the point? and when i turn 18 im moving to cali for a year with family then i would like to go to australia... though of course i might love cali and just stay there... plus i suck at figuring out if girls like me... soo i just dont deal with it and just go ride my bike...

Just be confident i suck at telling if they do or not also but sometimes you can tell by just talking to them.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/11/2013 11:59 AM

i've been with my girlfriend for a year and a month. she's living with us right now because her family is fucking crazy. everyone says it's bad to live with your girlfriend but we were together all the time anyway so it's really not different. we're moving to houston to live with my mom in a couple weeks so she can go to college and i'll do whatever.

|

vital's redneck

8/11/2013 10:22 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Best way to a girls "hoo-ha" is through her funny bones! Be funny!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

8/12/2013 6:49 AM

Only fuck buddies.
So no I'm not engaged.

|