Smoking and chewing tobacco

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 7:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 7:42 AM

Does anyone on here smoke or dip, Weather it be cigarettes, hookah, Copenhagen Or crack pipe.

*Crack not intended

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 7:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 8:23 AM

i smoke. keep my anger down. and i enjoy a celebratory cigar from time to time

EDIT: I smoke tobacco and that's it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/30/2013 8:08 AM

Marijuana is bad m'kay

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/30/2013 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 8:33 AM

tomdon wrote:

i smoke. keep my anger down. and i enjoy a celebratory cigar from time to time

EDIT: I smoke tobacco and that's it

I like to smoke black and milds from time to time.... but i generally smoke Marlboro ultra lights
I know..... Smokings bad XD

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 8:52 AM

I smoke,herbs and smokes, I like camels, and beer,tequila

|

7/30/2013 8:55 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I smoke,herbs and smokes, I like camels, and beer,tequila

AYYYYYYY why the fuck am i on your shit list?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 9:40 AM

Golden Virginia with Green Rizla Papers & Extra Slim Swan Filter Tips for Myself! I smoke a LOT. Like Tom said keeps my stress/anger levels down & when you are either fucked on Morphine or in a great deal of pain you do get stressed out pretty easily so i have a smoke & chill out for a bit & all is good.

|

7/30/2013 9:44 AM

Topsey wrote:

Golden Virginia with Green Rizla Papers & Extra Slim Swan Filter Tips for Myself! I smoke a LOT. Like Tom said keeps my stress/anger levels down & when you are either fucked on Morphine or in a great deal of pain you do get stressed out pretty easily so i have a smoke & chill out for a bit & all is good.

Yeah that's the only reason i smoke cigarettes, I have a lot of stress from personal shit... and it helps me unwind.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 9:49 AM

Although I live in the Netherlands I never smoke pot. (its harder to get bike parts here) But I like to drink Whiskey from time to time, not that shit that's made in America, (sorry guys, but that's bourbon, not whiskey), but some decent Scottish and Irish whiskey. Cigars + Whiskey = master

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 11:57 AM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Although I live in the Netherlands I never smoke pot. (its harder to get bike parts here) But I like to drink Whiskey from time to time, not that shit that's made in America, (sorry guys, but that's bourbon, not whiskey), but some decent Scottish and Irish whiskey. Cigars + Whiskey = master

I prefer some pussy with my whiskey

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 12:13 PM

I came clean two 420's ago.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/30/2013 12:15 PM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Glefiddich & Jamesons are some of the nicest Whiskeys i have had to date. However i do like your standard "Hipster" Whiskey Jack Daniels haha & i know technically its not Whiskey as such but Southern Comfort & Lemonade with a slice of Lime is my favourite alcoholic drink that i have tasted to date! However i cannot drink Alcohol anymore because of all the medication i am on. But a good glass of Whiskey with a Water chaser & a FAT Cigar, you just feel like a Gentleman lolages.

|

7/30/2013 12:20 PM

Topsey wrote:

Glefiddich & Jamesons are some of the nicest Whiskeys i have had to date. However i do like your standard "Hipster" Whiskey Jack Daniels haha & i know technically its not Whiskey as such but Southern Comfort & Lemonade with a slice of Lime is my favourite alcoholic drink that i have tasted to date! However i cannot drink Alcohol anymore because of all the medication i am on. But a good glass of Whiskey with a Water chaser & a FAT Cigar, you just feel like a Gentleman lolages.

Yeah, it's all about staying away from that 'Mainstream' Shit ya know?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 12:26 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Hahaha weed is retarded. And smoking is kinda dumb imo. Im not gonna touch that shit.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/30/2013 12:29 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahaha weed is retarded. And smoking is kinda dumb imo. Im not gonna touch that shit.

Haha... yeah you probably shouldn't.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 12:52 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

Haha... yeah you probably shouldn't.

For Serials, If some 13/14 year old bad ass asked me for a Ciggy or wanted to try it etc i would tell him/her its not worth the hassle. It costs SO much money! The health implications are WAY over exaggerated BUT they are there, you CAN get sick from smoking for too long or too much. However, I fucking HATE People that tell me not to smoke it is MY DECISION!!! You do NOT know why i started smoking & i started smoking when i hit 21 & you can smoke from fucking 16 in the UK, i think its 18 now actually but when i was younger it was 16. I had some fucking BAD life experiences & smoking i will totally admit was my crutch, now i am addicted & because of how it makes me feel when i am in pain or stressed i doubt i will even attempt to give up anytime soon.

|

7/30/2013 1:01 PM

I use to hassle my parents about smoking and never realized how un-helpful it is when i picked up smoking.
So just remember.... next time you wanna say something to someone about smoking... think about if you were in that position
It doesn't help them quit, and if anything it makes me want to smoke another.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 1:52 PM

Mariquanza once & dont plan on smoking it again because I dont like the way any kind of smoke makes me feel & it wasnt worth the time or money. Ive drank 100proof vodka before. Tasted like absolute shit so im not doing that again. Dipped before didnt care for it. All that happened last year so I dont do shit now.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/30/2013 2:03 PM

Topsey wrote:

For Serials, If some 13/14 year old bad ass asked me for a Ciggy or wanted to try it etc i would tell him/her its not worth the hassle. It costs SO much money! The health implications are WAY over exaggerated BUT they are there, you CAN get sick from smoking for too long or too much. However, I fucking HATE People that tell me not to smoke it is MY DECISION!!! You do NOT know why i started smoking & i started smoking when i hit 21 & you can smoke from fucking 16 in the UK, i think its 18 now actually but when i was younger it was 16. I had some fucking BAD life experiences & smoking i will totally admit was my crutch, now i am addicted & because of how it makes me feel when i am in pain or stressed i doubt i will even attempt to give up anytime soon.

Damn, you're addicted to fags.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

7/30/2013 2:52 PM

Haha well I wont walk into the whole Fag/Gay thing. But yes i am addicted to roll up tobacco. I freely admit i smoke A LOT, Too many TBH. But i really don't give a fuck at this point in my life.

|

7/30/2013 3:10 PM

Non smokers also die.......

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 3:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 3:44 PM

Life is a Dive wrote:

EXACTLY!
|

7/30/2013 5:51 PM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Topsey wrote: EXACTLY!

Lol, well obviously do what you want to do.. But i mean i've tried almost everything (nothing hard) and everything sucks imo and i'd rather spend my money on something that will last. Everyone will die.. Right it's just when you want to die and how you want to die like cancer wtf really i think it's dumb paying to get cancer and i've heard it's more addicting that crack and places are starting to ban it so eventually cig's will probably be the same as weed.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/30/2013 8:48 PM

Topsey wrote:

well crap.. didnt mean to quote this....

anyway i think smoking is stupid. there are other ways to relieve stress.. im also allergic to cig smoke so i cant smoke either.. if someone is smoking around me i ask them to go somewhere else or not to and then if they refuse i take it and break it in half...but i do tell them why first..

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/30/2013 9:30 PM

Weed(and wax/oil/hash/etc) daily, hookah almost daily, cig once in a while(usually while drinking), nothing other than that. Lol @ the people hating on different kinds of alcohol. Where are you getting your info from? Joys of America is we can get every kind of alcohol from around the world at our many specialty liquor stores, just gotta know where to buy it. And lol @ the guy complaining about 100 proof vodka. I've had 190 proof blueberry Everclear before(that's 95% alcohol), shit burns your chest as it's going down.

|

7/30/2013 9:32 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Weed(and wax/oil/hash/etc) daily, hookah almost daily, cig once in a while(usually while drinking), nothing other than that. Lol @ the people hating on different kinds of alcohol. Where are you getting your info from? Joys of America is we can get every kind of alcohol from around the world at our many specialty liquor stores, just gotta know where to buy it. And lol @ the guy complaining about 100 proof vodka. I've had 190 proof blueberry Everclear before(that's 95% alcohol), shit burns your chest as it's going down.

Holy hell! 190% proof?! Your stomach must churn like a witch's cauldron too, no?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

7/30/2013 10:01 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Holy hell! 190% proof?! Your stomach must churn like a witch's cauldron too, no?

Yeah, it sucked to say the least, but that 5% of blueberry was pretty tasty! Lol. One of the buddies had it at a party and no one could handle more than 3 shots. I don't really drink tho cuz I don't like being wasted, which I get completely belligerent every time I drink. Kinda have a "if I'm going to drink, might as well get plastered" mindset, then it all goes downhill from there. But I'd honestly rather be trippin' balls because I can handle it alot better. Lol

|

7/31/2013 12:03 AM

marlboro reds
grizzly wintergreen pouches
lots of different shisha

|

vital's redneck

7/31/2013 8:18 PM

I smoke crack from time to time. Nothing else really. Crack is one hell of a drug! You are never as awake as you are on crack!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/2/2013 6:20 PM

quit smoking evrythanggg

even the crack mixed with heroin, and even the pcp

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "