So......

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2014 11:42 PM

SO i was at the skatepark yesterday and this kid came in with a awl mart mountain bike. He kinda looked like jesus and when he came into the park he said that he was jesus because he has risen. I think he was high.. any ways he hit a jump and almost ate it so while he was leaving the park he hit a bank and jumped off the side, but he landed with is front wheel at a 90 degree angle. He pretty much did a front flip and taco his front wheel and cut his leg open pretty bad. Probably the funnies thing i have ever seen at my local skatepark

|

4/20/2014 5:30 AM

Faceplant Jesus

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/20/2014 2:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2014 2:13 PM

back in high school, during Halloween time, students were coming to school dressed up. It was lunch, I went to the restroom to piss... this dude walks in all nonchalant, dressed head to toe in robes like Jesus, grown out beard and all. As hes peeing at a urinal, he turns to everyone with a smile on his face and says.."I'm making holy water". I almost pissed all over the ground from laughing

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/20/2014 2:30 PM

Bummer.

Hope the dude was ok, even if he was drunk/high/etc.

Should have checked on him just to make sure he is ok.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/20/2014 8:22 PM

Least you could have done was crucify him....Jesus

|

4/20/2014 9:29 PM

BMXism that was the funniest thing i read tonight.

We did check to see if he was okay and he was saying how much of a man he was and his body could take anything that he threw at it. He just took his front wheel off and jumped on it to make it kinda straight and he disappeared after that. it deff was a wtf moment

|

4/22/2014 5:21 AM

BMXism wrote:

back in high school, during Halloween time, students were coming to school dressed up. It was lunch, I went to the restroom to ...more

lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/23/2014 12:06 AM

csb

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "