So I am getting a new phone...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2011 2:22 PM

I have the LG Dare, and I have been contemplating getting a smart phone for quite a while now. Especially now that college is less than two months away. I need to be able to get emails and such immediately in stead of having to use a computer, plus it would be nice to have one. I have Verizon so somebody suggest a good, reliable, smart phone for me. I really like Droids, but I have heard they break really easily. What do you have, and what do you recommend?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/4/2011 2:38 PM

iphone.. i wish i never sold mine!
i just like there really sleek neat format.
there really durable too

|

Refs: bstick, Genesis, ~Stolen Boy~, netty speghetti, Night Light, Austin Read

7/4/2011 2:43 PM

I have the Samsung Galaxy S 4g from Tmobile and its fantastic. Basically a droid iPhone. I didn't want to pay the same amount a month if not more, and this made it cheaper.

Get an iPhone 3gs, unlock it and run it on tmobiles gsm network and your bill is about 50 a month. Works fine.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/4/2011 3:17 PM

Ive had my droid 2 since november 2010, its a good phone. but everyday, theres a bunch of problems with it

emails dont come in ever quick, say it was on my computer in my inbox at 1:30Pm, it would SOMETIMES be on my phone at 1:32PM or later that night at 8PM or the next day, it would come into my phone inbox with about 8 other emails all at once.

When you press the camera, itll just close by itself and not work, itll just go on and off and you cant take pictures, so i always end up turning phone off and back on.

when you have like music running, and surfing the internet, and you go to txt someone, sometimes itll freeze up

the phone freezes up randomly alot

battery does not last a long time at all. thats why i bought an extra one of these batteries.

sometimes when in browser, itll just force close on you. then itll work fine again.

sometimes when you send txts, itll tell you it didnt send, when the other person replies to your text already

the good is the camera is a good camera, takes good pics

id get iphone.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/4/2011 3:26 PM

Iphone. Great warranty. I dropped one in water and slammed another in a door and they warrentied both

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

7/4/2011 3:48 PM

my brother have iphones, they love them, personally i find them too boring, im the kind of person that gets bored of things too easily, i have a nokia touch and type, great wee phone ! not a smartphone or anything but it gets the job done, so iphone or that samsung galaxy dave was talking about, i know a girl with that, it is so so so so good !

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/4/2011 5:21 PM

get this

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

7/4/2011 5:47 PM

I don't know if Verizon has the evo shift but anything from htc is awesome. I have the Evo shift along with 4g it also has a HD video camera. Get android so much better then apple.

Photo

|

7/4/2011 7:21 PM

iphone or blackberry.

|

7/4/2011 8:50 PM

iphone hands down

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/4/2011 8:59 PM

Photo
|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/4/2011 9:18 PM

Only thing that makes me want a droid over an iPhone is the fact that on the Droid apps and music are free...

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2011 12:47 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Only thing that makes me want a droid over an iPhone is the fact that on the Droid apps and music are free...

you can just download an app that gives you music for free, but not all the apps are free

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

7/5/2011 12:57 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

jailbreak it!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

7/5/2011 1:15 AM

i have an original Motorola Droid, and i drop it at least twice a day. its never broken, and still works pretty well. I like it, but i also went from the shittiest phone ever made.

my brother has switched from the same phone i had to an iPhone 4, and he says its way better.

I'd say get an iPhone, but if you get a Droid i doubt you'll be disappointed.

also not all droid apps are free... there's a lot of free apps and demos and stuff, but they definitely aren't all free.

|

7/5/2011 2:16 AM

get the sprint evo or the evo 3d
ive had the evo the past year and a half maybe and i just got the 3d evo 2 days ago its sweet as hell

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

7/5/2011 4:11 AM

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/5/2011 5:51 AM

Google Nexus S 4G, got it a month ago, and have had no problems at all. I also had the Samsung Moment before it, which was a droid, and i put that phone through hell (at one point even dropping it out of a moving car on accident) and it still worked fine, i haven't dropped my Nexus, so i don't know how durable it is.

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

7/5/2011 7:14 AM

iphone....... jailbreak it and you'll get all the free apps you want, and you can also download a app for free music

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

7/5/2011 7:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2011 7:40 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Get a droid, I had the iphone and you would not believe.how much better it is. Swype is boss. Hd camera for all your quick filming need is awesome. I actually just figured out it had hd and I have had it for months. There are some many feaures built in. Then you can root it and get even more stuff. Upload to youtube from the phone so you don't have to wait to put your riding up. Takes great pictures.

After using this droid I will never go back to an apple product, ever.

|

7/5/2011 7:28 AM

iPhone 4 no doubt.

|

7/5/2011 10:33 AM

Sorry to say boys, I will probably not be getting an iPhone, after reading reviews, and doing a lot of research, it just seems that HTC makes a better phone for Verizon. Plus, it would be a pain in the ass that as soon as I get a phone to jailbreak it when I can get a HTC and not worry about it. Hopefully I can talk my mom into going with me out there so we can get er done. The iPhone is not completely eliminated, but as of right now, HTC is winning.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2011 10:38 AM

iphone 3gs, and put an otterbox on it, you'll never have to worry about breaking it in your pocket

|

what the hell is a bike!?

7/5/2011 10:39 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Sorry to say boys, I will probably not be getting an iPhone, after reading reviews, and doing a lot of research, it just seems ...more

its really not that hard to jailbreak it, when i did mine it took ten minutes. and if you want free music you can get it off torrents and stuff for free easily.

|

7/5/2011 11:37 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Sorry to say boys, I will probably not be getting an iPhone, after reading reviews, and doing a lot of research, it just seems ...more

carjakester wrote:

its really not that hard to jailbreak it, when i did mine it took ten minutes. and if you want free music you can get it off ...more

But it voids the warranty...

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/5/2011 2:20 PM

|

7/6/2011 7:52 AM

I've had Droid 1 for two yrs. Screen just went out, n got HTC incredible 2. So far its bomb. Bright screen u can see outside is what I like.

|

7/6/2011 11:28 AM

The casio. I know someone who has the casio smart phone and they throw it swim with it everything.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/7/2011 12:09 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

nope, apple went to court about it and they cant do anything about it, its completely fine to jailbreak it.

|

7/7/2011 12:18 PM

carjakester wrote:

its really not that hard to jailbreak it, when i did mine it took ten minutes. and if you want free music you can get it off ...more

JustRideBMX wrote:

carjakester wrote:

nope, apple went to court about it and they cant do anything about it, its completely fine to jailbreak it.

Well it doesn't matter anymore, I went in today and they said that yesterday was the last day of purchasing a phone with an unlimited data plan, and that it would be twice as expensive to use the features of 4G. So I said "If you let me purchase the phone with unlimited data I will buy it right now, if not, I will take my money elsewhere." She said "I am sorry sir, but it's still a great deal, we will set you up now!" I said "I want to pay 30 dollars, and get unlimited data." She said "We no longer have unlimited data sir!" I said "Then I will take my service to a company that does."

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas