Some Bullshit and Why I Hate Football

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2014 7:58 PM

Long story, don't want to type it all so here's cliffnotes version:
My friend and I have been planning a roadtrip out to Arizona to go see Sleeping Giant
It's happening next Friday
All the sudden he can't go because the football coach said "there will be severe consequences if you miss football next friday"

fuck that guy I hated him anyway now I can't stand him. Ruined my fucking trip.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/14/2014 8:02 PM

cool
go by yourself

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/14/2014 8:15 PM

Shit sucks, I never played school sports so I don't know, but I can't imagine missing ONE practice would really matter.

I'm not a fan of it, if you do it, cool, but in my experience all the football players at school were always a bunch of douche bags.

As for professional, I really don't care for it, and during Football season I tend to delete a lot of people from Facebook or unfollow people from twitter/instagram, because people never shut the fuck up about it and how the other team "clearly used magic and cheated!" Shit gets annoying quick

|

8/14/2014 8:18 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shit sucks, I never played school sports so I don't know, but I can't imagine missing ONE practice would really matter.

...more

Same. I used to like to play backyard football with friends so i had an excuse to run over people. Last time i played it hurt soo bad! All the little scrapes and bruises from riding all retorn open and re-hurt. Football sucks.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/14/2014 9:33 PM

Football is like 30 min. of playing and 3 hours of falling down and planning it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/14/2014 9:36 PM

Quit that shit their was a basketball coach in highschool who told the riders on the team they couldn't ride because basketball was more important so they all quit , team sports sure are different

|

8/14/2014 11:02 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Quit that shit their was a basketball coach in highschool who told the riders on the team they couldn't ride because ...more

Exact reason why team sports are overhyped and BMX is better because it lets you be an individual , not striving to be the next "Jordan"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/15/2014 4:43 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Quit that shit their was a basketball coach in highschool who told the riders on the team they couldn't ride because ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Exact reason why team sports are overhyped and BMX is better because it lets you be an individual , not striving to be the ...more

I would fuck shit up if someone said i couldn't ride because a sport was more important. BMX is a lifestyle choice.

|

8/15/2014 6:28 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

cool
go by yourself

I can't. My parents won't le me take an 8 hour trip by myself. Hopefully I'm going to find someone else to go I'm just kind of pissed off that after months of planning and my friend even telling me that it didn't matter what the coach said he was still gonna go, then all the sudden he "can't risk the consequences"

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/15/2014 7:12 AM

I agree with sunday. Almost all of the football players...hell, almost all of the people who played any sport were douchebags. Sure there were some good guys but most were assholes. And fuck that guy, he committed to the road trip

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/15/2014 3:53 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

...more

This right here!

I don't mind it, but when it interferes with EVERYTHING, it annoys me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura