Someone who knows about psychedelics...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2010 9:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:03 AM

I've been looking into DMT. I'm not gonna jump on the "oh lets go get fucked up on acid" bandwagon. I wanna try something that will change my life. I don't want to see vivid colors and feel bigger than myself. I want to figure out what it means to dream and to die and to live. I don't know. I read a lot of shit and watched a few videos, and what Joe Rogan explains here really makes me want to try it.

Any opinions or comments?

|

I'm Tim.

12/1/2010 9:54 PM

wow. i never knew of DMT. epic lmao

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

12/1/2010 9:57 PM

I wanna know what happens when I'm not concious. I'm gonna go for it.

|

I'm Tim.

12/2/2010 4:03 AM

its super hard to find man and super illegal.cuz i read up on it to.and thers only a few ways of getting it.1 of em is getting it from people.because dmt is a chemical produced by the brain.and also u can get it from certain plants :p but also its you gotta prepared for this man if you do.i really want to do it.i heard about it and looked it up for a long time its an amazing substance.i had the chance but its super expensive.if you do it.u better report back here.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

12/5/2010 9:01 PM

I just found out that my friends cousin makes and sells 40mg for $30 bucks (which is like 1 bowl). I've read that most people aren't able to take more than 2 hits and it happens almost instantly. I'm gonna go for it.

|

I'm Tim.

12/5/2010 10:11 PM

"You break through into DMT hyperspace. Often at this point, users believe that their hearts or breathing have stopped. This is not true. To an outside observer, you are breathing normally and your pulse, while elevated, is strong."

http://dmtdrug.com/dmtsmokingtechnique.htm

fuck that
|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

12/5/2010 11:02 PM

it kinda makes me wanna try it

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael