Sound system?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2012 4:26 PM

i am looking to get a new sound system for my honda, I have been looking at alpine, as i have heard good things about quality and it doesn't seem to be too expensive. Anyway, I am not too well educated in this subject so are there any other suggestions?

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

5/10/2012 4:40 PM

i brother had 2 kickers... whatever you do dont get sony xplods... ive seen countless people come thru complaining about there sonys blowing within a month of getting them... (my brother works at mach 1 in washington which speacilizes in subs) i say get kickers... just make sure you have the rght size amp... go bigger...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/10/2012 5:23 PM

You will hardly notice the differences if you buy a cheap sub or a expensive unless you like it really loud that your whole car is shaking , i have a cheap Fusion 10" active enclosure that i bought for $210 and didn't install speakers or tweeters etc still sounds pretty decent, my mate bought a 2 12" pioneer sub and 2 12" kicker subs and there is hardly a difference until he turns it up, the only difference is when the volume is higher it sounds more distorted but i don't normally have it to high up.

|

5/11/2012 6:20 AM

Jl subs and a class d monoblock amp. 10"s are the best for smaller cars.

|

5/11/2012 7:48 AM

My four 15"s woke up the neighbors.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/11/2012 12:57 PM

if ur after quality then cost is going to be an issue. i always say buy the most expensive u can

dontget ridiculous subs like 15s cos thats just absolute over kill

couple 12s, couple 6s and some tweeters and ur car will sound excellent

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/11/2012 1:02 PM

Verde. wrote:

if ur after quality then cost is going to be an issue. i always say buy the most expensive u can

dontget ridiculous subs like 15s cos thats just absolute over kill

couple 12s, couple 6s and some tweeters and ur car will sound excellent

This

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

5/11/2012 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2012 4:14 PM

thanks for the help guys. My friend told me today about spraying rims with rubber in a can. apparently makes them look murdered out, and can easily be peeled off after words. Anyone have experience with this?

|

5/11/2012 4:58 PM

thats plastidip. its fucking stupid as hell.

|

Trails not Rails

5/11/2012 5:49 PM

plastidip sucks hairy asshole. Its good for dipping or spraying your tools with... as far as system it all comes down to how much u want to spend. "Expensive" stuff does sound better and last longer... you get what you pay for. Im on my 3rd car and 6th system. Adding onto verde... Upgrade all your normal speakers, and add tweeters, and get a good sub with a good amp. I only use jl subs and amps now. My JL 10w6v2 w/jl 500/1 hits just as hard and sounds way cleaner than my last setup which was my favorite (2 diamond audio 12"s + JL 1000/1). Alpine is decent. I like their component setups... sounds good for the money for sure.

|

5/11/2012 7:11 PM

Ive been leaning towards this. Good or can I do better?

|

5/11/2012 7:15 PM

link dont work star

|

Trails not Rails

5/11/2012 7:17 PM

|