Strange bmx noises at night

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2018 5:00 AM

First off, I live in the country, so no night riders to bother me. Usually the noises go from 4:30am to 5:30 and sound like my hubs (fitbikeco str 2018) being spun at varying speeds. For a couple seconds they are slow then, for another couple of seconds it is fast, then back to slow again. The fit hubs are loud enough to be heard even through a window.This is keeping me up and idk what this is.

|

smile

6/11/2018 5:08 AM

|

smile

6/11/2018 5:35 AM

Weird bugs? If you are out in the country, you are hearing things or if you have a spot to ride 9boxes, rails, a park, trails etc) then someone knows about it and comes and rides at night.

If it is that annoying or scary, set up a light, and stay up and wait for it, and when you hear it, turn the light on and bust it/them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/11/2018 11:46 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Weird bugs? If you are out in the country, you are hearing things or if you have a spot to ride 9boxes, rails, a park, trails ...more

Yeah... it turns out it was my neighbors crusty ass old sprinkeler that makes noise when it moves and it sounds like hubs

|

smile

7/16/2018 7:26 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Weird bugs? If you are out in the country, you are hearing things or if you have a spot to ride 9boxes, rails, a park, trails ...more

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Yeah... it turns out it was my neighbors crusty ass old sprinkeler that makes noise when it moves and it sounds like hubs

hell yeah

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom