Supercross

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2015 7:15 PM

Bmx pretty much descends from motorcycle riding, and with some of us riding trails, they are even more similar. Who else watches Supercross every Saturday? Makes the second half of the school year go by a lot faster with it to look forward to.

Who do you think is taking home the title this year while Poto is in the GP's

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/10/2015 8:33 PM

I've raced dirtbikes since I was 5 so I've watched supercross for a while. I want Canard to win the title so bad, but I think it'll be roczen who takes it home.

|

1/10/2015 9:19 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

I've raced dirtbikes since I was 5 so I've watched supercross for a while. I want Canard to win the title so bad, but I think ...more

I have a tiny honda 80 that I used to ride, outgrown it though and there isn't much here to ride.
So I just dig jumps for bmx
Surprised that Tomac took home the win! he has had some bad luck recently
I think Roczen's got it, but Tomac may give him a run for his money!

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/10/2015 9:33 PM

Yeah Tomac dominated in the European super crosses he did this offseason like Bercy so i had pretty high hopes for him. Wish Peick could've held Dungey off for 3rd.

|

1/10/2015 11:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2015 11:44 PM

I want trey canard to win reall bad! And is James Stewart realy suspended from the 2015 season, That sucks!

|

1/10/2015 11:46 PM

I like Roczen and Dungey. Woot woot.

|

1/10/2015 11:48 PM

My dirtbike that I had was a 1995 kx100. It ripped! But unfortunately I outgrew it and sold it, didn't get another bike after that. I am planning to buy one this year, towards the end when I earn enough money. I want a 250, either a two stroke, or a four stroke.

|

1/11/2015 7:50 AM

Stewart is suspended for 16 months, but his suspension started whenever he missed the last few races of outdoors last year. I think it's total bullshit that he's suspended so long. In the NFL testing positive for a PED is a 4 game suspension, and it should be about the same for motocross. Also, I ride a 2010 rmz 250 because I'm lucky to have a dad who also races, but if you're paying for it yourself, get a 2 stroke. A lot cheaper to fix if something goes wrong

|

1/12/2015 8:41 AM

Watch it from time to time , definitely way into the freestyle motocross and not so much the racing , speed and styles a dope event Bmx should get more into events like that

|

1/13/2015 10:04 AM

Ok, can somebody link me too a place to find out all of the latest information? I enjoy watching the races but haven't kept up with the newest stuff. Why is stewart banned? where's RV?

|

1/13/2015 11:03 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

Ok, can somebody link me too a place to find out all of the latest information? I enjoy watching the races but haven't kept up ...more

Go on vital mx, Vurb moto, or Racerx

|

1/13/2015 11:11 AM

One of my friends from high school rides freestyle he's crazy , he done the flip and has his own place to ride out in the country , has ramps then a bunch of natural terrain riding to, his one jump is 230 feet , the guy is crazy

|

1/13/2015 7:41 PM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

Ok, can somebody link me too a place to find out all of the latest information? I enjoy watching the races but haven't kept up ...more

Ryan retired, James failed a drug test..... And just look up sx news.

|