TATTOOOOO!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2013 9:29 PM

ive wanted one for ever, and now that im getting one tomorrow, im having the hardest time deciding what to get. heres some of my ideas.

Sprocked Dreamcatcher
Yin Yang coy fish
"Pedal Faster" incorporated into a sprocket some how
"ride till the wheels fall off"
"One life, one chance" on a skull with a sprocked embedded in it.
Scorpion made out of a bike chain.

all of those could be pretty sick, if done right of course. do you guys have any other ideas?

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

3/14/2013 9:41 PM

get "fuck lorenzo" across your forehead

|

vital's redneck

3/14/2013 9:48 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

hahaha, I would never ever regret that one! but for real, I need serious ideas

|

REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

3/14/2013 10:23 PM

i like the one life one chance one the best out of those. what part of your body will it be on?

|

vital's redneck

3/14/2013 10:31 PM

no idea yet. shoulder/torso area. somewhere covered by a short sleeve shirt. probably on my shoulder.

|

3/15/2013 7:33 AM

Just make sure the artist is good before you ever get close to them. Some people who call themselves artists are hacks and will jack up your skin.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/15/2013 9:58 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

this. or you can replace the "lorenzo" with "enzo-g." your choice.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

3/15/2013 11:19 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Just make sure the artist is good before you ever get close to them. Some people who call themselves artists are hacks and will jack up your skin.

its my buddy, im probably just gonna get something simple. its more so he can practice than for me to get a tattoo.

|

3/15/2013 3:53 PM

Sprocked Dreamcatcher - no
Yin Yang coy fish - oh fuck no
"Pedal Faster" incorporated into a sprocket some how - eh, maybe
"ride till the wheels fall off" - no
"One life, one chance" on a skull with a sprocked embedded in it. - no
Scorpion made out of a bike chain. - fuck no

if you don't actually sit and think about an idea for more than a month then you don't need it...if it seems like a good idea after a month then get it, if you're like "oh, that was dumb" then don't get it...tattoos are for life.

|

3/15/2013 3:55 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

its my buddy, im probably just gonna get something simple. its more so he can practice than for me to get a tattoo.

no...no...no. Don't let your inexperienced friend tattoo you...why the fuck would you want some hackjob shitty tattoo on your skin? That's retarded...

|

3/15/2013 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/15/2013 4:06 PM

Get a tattoo of Ron Jeremy doing a tailwhip on an Aaron Ross Sunday.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/16/2013 4:45 PM

Whatever you get make sure it's something Important to you or that tells a story about something in your life. I have 14 (and counting) and each one represents a moment in my life.

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

3/16/2013 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2013 7:55 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Whatever you get make sure it's something Important to you or that tells a story about something in your life. I have 14 (and counting) and each one represents a moment in my life.

I would like to know about all 14 tattoos and their representation please =)

I've thought about getting a "Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value." cause people often go after the "finer" things in life money hot chics muscle cars and what not and I think I rather become a man of value sort of like a reminder....

Or really anything that would be a representation of who I am or atleast think I am.... Then again nothings for certain in life and people change. It's always nice to reminisce about who you are/were and where you came from....

|

3/16/2013 8:22 PM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

I would like to know about all 14 tattoos and their representation please =)

I've thought about getting a "Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value." cause people often go after the "finer" things in life money hot chics muscle cars and what not and I think I rather become a man of value sort of like a reminder....

Or really anything that would be a representation of who I am or atleast think I am.... Then again nothings for certain in life and people change. It's always nice to reminisce about who you are/were and where you came from....

Hey don't mean to de rail this but avi can you please reply to my question on the eastern bikes topic in general bmx?

|

3/16/2013 8:35 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Hey don't mean to de rail this but avi can you please reply to my question on the eastern bikes topic in general bmx?

Be there in a bit

|

3/20/2013 9:18 PM

haha well that went nowhere. I was asking for ideas, I don't give a fuck about what you think of my ideas, I like them. anybody got any actual ideas?

|

3/22/2013 2:49 PM

ticaleb wrote:

this. or you can replace the "lorenzo" with "enzo-g." your choice.

or "enzo g money funk dogg home slice mack daddy pimp slizza" or whatever the fuck it is

|

vital's redneck

3/23/2013 4:27 PM

i was looking for this yesterday and couldn't find it, but since BLRBMX just posted the pic in general BMX talk......

get this tattood on your back

Photo

|

3/23/2013 8:24 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

daniel 21 wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

no...no...no. Don't let your inexperienced friend tattoo you...why the fuck would you want some hackjob shitty tattoo on your skin? That's retarded...

because yolo brahhh

but on a serious note, that could be a good thing, a guy gets practice to get better, and hes got one damn meaningful tattoo, plus like he said its gunna be simple so it probably cant look that bad

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/23/2013 8:29 PM

and out of yours i like the sprocket idea, not so sure on the pedal faster, but fuck it, its your tattoo, your shit, so if its what you want thats what matters...

and idea... stick figure fucking another one, arrow pointing to the guy saying me, arrow pointing to the chick that says your mom

saw that pic, it was fucking hysterical... i might come up with my own like that

and on another note, you should get one dedicated to me! im starting a campaign for getting tattoos dedicated to me! so far i guess theres actually one out there lol and more to come... i might be giving a few friends stick and pokes lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/27/2013 10:47 AM

yeah, im gonna keep it simple. so it cant be too bad. i also saw one i like, its a cross laying on its side, with "no gods" on the top half, and "no masters" on the bottom half. he cant mess that one up, so im probably gonna go with that

|

3/27/2013 12:19 PM

sbc785 wrote:

Sprocked Dreamcatcher - no
Yin Yang coy fish - oh fuck no
"Pedal Faster" incorporated into a sprocket some how - eh, maybe
"ride till the wheels fall off" - no
"One life, one chance" on a skull with a sprocked embedded in it. - no
Scorpion made out of a bike chain. - fuck no

if you don't actually sit and think about an idea for more than a month then you don't need it...if it seems like a good idea after a month then get it, if you're like "oh, that was dumb" then don't get it...tattoos are for life.

This. All those ideas are terrible.

|