THE BEST TWINKIE EVER

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2011 7:37 PM




P.S. if you have an XBOX360 and wanna play some black ops, just send me a message my GT is: you should runn
|

2/18/2011 9:15 PM

have you tried that? lol I haven't had a twinky in years

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/18/2011 11:05 PM

Your like a mixture of nepolion dynamite and pedro combined.

|

2/19/2011 9:41 AM

My step-dad bought a box of twinkies from this shop he went to when he went to a boat show. They were so nice, wish they were more widely available.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 10:13 PM

catfish95 wrote:

have you tried that? lol I haven't had a twinky in years

theyre delicious...

|

2/19/2011 10:14 PM

camjf wrote:

My step-dad bought a box of twinkies from this shop he went to when he went to a boat show. They were so nice, wish they were more widely available.

dont you wish dans comp would just sell twinkies already

|

2/19/2011 10:15 PM

queer

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/19/2011 10:22 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

queer

lets build up the trails monday.

|

2/19/2011 10:23 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

queer

Michael_Brock wrote:

lets build up the trails monday.

sure if its not raining
did you go fri?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/19/2011 10:26 PM

nope. i was thinking about going today but i knew it was just gonna start raining again. i got poop so, monday or whenever its not raining lets go up and get some footage of that place but keep it secret hahaha

|

2/19/2011 10:29 PM

Michael_Brock wrote:

nope. i was thinking about going today but i knew it was just gonna start raining again. i got poop so, monday or whenever its not raining lets go up and get some footage of that place but keep it secret hahaha

dam my hook has been dry since thursday was gonna pick up thurs but couldnt and then alfonso said he was getting a bong fri
jerry said he was gonna handle a fat j odk
monday? ill throw in chronic thats left of my shit?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/19/2011 10:31 PM

Michael_Brock wrote:

nope. i was thinking about going today but i knew it was just gonna start raining again. i got poop so, monday or whenever its not raining lets go up and get some footage of that place but keep it secret hahaha

getskyhigh wrote:

dam my hook has been dry since thursday was gonna pick up thurs but couldnt and then alfonso said he was getting a bong fri
jerry said he was gonna handle a fat j odk
monday? ill throw in chronic thats left of my shit?

yeah forsure. we hit that shit out of chads bong all day today. fucken fuck the rain

|

2/19/2011 10:31 PM

Michael_Brock wrote:

nope. i was thinking about going today but i knew it was just gonna start raining again. i got poop so, monday or whenever its not raining lets go up and get some footage of that place but keep it secret hahaha

getskyhigh wrote:

dam my hook has been dry since thursday was gonna pick up thurs but couldnt and then alfonso said he was getting a bong fri
jerry said he was gonna handle a fat j odk
monday? ill throw in chronic thats left of my shit?

Michael_Brock wrote:

yeah forsure. we hit that shit out of chads bong all day today. fucken fuck the rain

actually wait, rain is good right now. trailsareshouting.

|

2/19/2011 10:33 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

dam my hook has been dry since thursday was gonna pick up thurs but couldnt and then alfonso said he was getting a bong fri
jerry said he was gonna handle a fat j odk
monday? ill throw in chronic thats left of my shit?

Michael_Brock wrote:

yeah forsure. we hit that shit out of chads bong all day today. fucken fuck the rain

Michael_Brock wrote:

actually wait, rain is good right now. trailsareshouting.

haha not street
did i tell i was going to buy joe's truck? 72 chevy c20?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/19/2011 10:35 PM

Michael_Brock wrote:

yeah forsure. we hit that shit out of chads bong all day today. fucken fuck the rain

Michael_Brock wrote:

actually wait, rain is good right now. trailsareshouting.

getskyhigh wrote:

haha not street
did i tell i was going to buy joe's truck? 72 chevy c20?

oh whatt? hes really gonna sell that thing to you? thats sick

|

2/19/2011 10:41 PM

Michael_Brock wrote:

actually wait, rain is good right now. trailsareshouting.

getskyhigh wrote:

haha not street
did i tell i was going to buy joe's truck? 72 chevy c20?

Michael_Brock wrote:

oh whatt? hes really gonna sell that thing to you? thats sick

was not no more the transmission was fucked up its sick though huh

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/21/2011 12:36 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

haha not street
did i tell i was going to buy joe's truck? 72 chevy c20?

Michael_Brock wrote:

oh whatt? hes really gonna sell that thing to you? thats sick

getskyhigh wrote:

was not no more the transmission was fucked up its sick though huh

yee. i rode lags today. it got down. i can booooost my tables now. i wanna ride streeeeeeeeet. maybe streeet tomorrow with aaron? i doubt he'lll actually come though

|

2/21/2011 12:30 PM

Holy Diabetes Batman.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/22/2011 8:51 AM

Def a stoner snack. Im a fan. Haha

|