TV Shows?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 5:29 AM

I like watching family guy, Big Bang theory, tosh.0, worlds worst tenants, shit like that. How about you guys?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/10/2013 5:32 AM

i just keep my tv on comedy central and lose my remote

|

5/10/2013 6:55 AM

Futurama.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/10/2013 6:58 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Futurama.

+12345678910

|

5/10/2013 7:11 AM

Blue Mountain State, pity it was cancelled.
Otherwise Breaking Bad, saw all, waiting for the new ones.
I've seen all the Simpsons, All Futurama, All Family guy and a good part of American Dad; don't really like the Cleveland Show that much.

I'm watching the league right now.
and some times 2 broke girls.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/10/2013 9:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 10:02 AM

bates motel, duck dynasty, big bang theory, how i met your mother, king of the hill, american dad, family guy, fast and loud, anything on comedy central, british top gear and victorious

|

vital's redneck

5/10/2013 9:47 AM

south park, fringe(highly reccomend, fuckin amazing), futurama, TOP GEAR(the UK one, not this peice of shit american one) and family guy

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/10/2013 10:07 AM

i use to watch sons of anarchy and tosh.o, but haven't watched TV in like a year and a half

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/10/2013 12:30 PM

Fringe (I miss it sooo much, watched every episode.), The Following, Sons Of Anarchy, Elementary, Hawaii Five-O, Blue Mountain State, Justified, and I'm waiting for Dome and The Bridge.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/10/2013 12:48 PM

Me? wrote:

Fringe (I miss it sooo much, watched every episode.), The Following, Sons Of Anarchy, Elementary, Hawaii Five-O, Blue Mountain State, Justified, and I'm waiting for Dome and The Bridge.

dude, fringe is so fucking good, its rediculos

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/10/2013 1:09 PM

TV sucks.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/10/2013 1:40 PM

bloghogs wrote:

TV sucks.

I don't watch tv either. It really does suck big balls.

Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/10/2013 2:49 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

i use to watch sons of anarchy and tosh.o, but haven't watched TV in like a year and a half

oh yeah i used to watch sons of anarchy but i haven't in a while

|

vital's redneck

5/10/2013 3:14 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GT-LTS-1-Full-Suspension-Tandem-/200922996149

Screw tv.Who wants to go in halves with me.............?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/10/2013 3:39 PM

^^lol I didn't even know those things existed. Hit some jumps on that monster! I wonder if a single backflip would still as a double backflip?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/10/2013 5:32 PM

Me? wrote:

king_swag wrote:

dude, fringe is so fucking good, its rediculos

It was so good, the first couple seasons are the best, I wish they would've continued on with the series.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/10/2013 7:14 PM

I like Family guy, American dad, Fast n loud, counting cars, pawn stars, storage wars, american pickers and stuff like that.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149