Talking about eating, sleeping, etc.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2013 11:29 PM

I am a very picky eater. I hate all types of sauces besides most barbeque and soy sauces. I hate garlic and too much onion. I'm one of those people who worry too much about appearance, my breath, how I smell, etc. I forgot what it's called. Anyways, I skip breakfast most of the time unless it's during the school year and I absolutely need something to get through the day. I am almost a soda addict and will drink anything that tastes okay and has enough carbonation. Hell, I've even drank club soda on it's own and it tastes like freakin air! Talking about getting through the day, I usually never to bed before 11:30. Latest I've stayed up on a school night is like 1, and 3 something this summer, and I wake up at like 1 latest in the afternoon but just cause I'm way too lazy to get outta bed. I've only done one all nighter when I was in second grade playing Pokemon on my Gameboy all night. Woke up at 7 and noticed that everyone was about to literally ditch me cause I guess they tried to wake me up but I was so deep in my sleeping trance. I then went to bed later till like 4 in the evening. That's about it. I'm just bored right now. tongue

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/18/2013 11:35 PM

I care way too much about my appearance.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/19/2013 6:12 AM

Anything that tastes good & has a good texture & isnt extremely high in sugar or cholesterol. Im only 15 but I dont wanna get arterial blockages ever.

I stay up sometimes till like 3 am, pulled my second all nighter lastweek.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/19/2013 9:43 AM

My dad asked me what i ate for breakfast. I said Lunch. It took him a bit to figure it out.

Ps. I dont wake up tell 11:00 usually.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/19/2013 9:52 AM

ill pretty much eat anything that tastes good and wont give me the shits, and I never sleep haha I usually go to sleep around 1 and wake up at 4 everyday for some reason I cant sleep past 5

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/19/2013 5:53 PM

I eat everything that is given to me for dinner.
I never get breakfast or 'lunch' any more.
I go to bed at 4 and wake up at 2

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/19/2013 8:47 PM

i eat most stuff
i care
about my appearance
i go to bed at like 1 and wake up at like 10 1030

|

7/20/2013 10:34 AM

I go to bed when I'm tired, last night was like 4:30 lmao. And wake up when I'm ready. I care about my appearance I guess. I spend time on my hair, straightening, dyeing it, keeping it cut right. I wear pretty basic clothes, band shirts, jeans, skate shoes etc.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/20/2013 10:56 AM

Uhm I usually grad a huge salami sandwich at school in the morning, I'm way to pissed in the morning to actually have to deal with people such as family members.
My usual bed time is like 12ish to 1 on nirmal school days, it really depends if I'm tired.
Right now I go to bed at about the same time, depends if I go out then like 4 and wake up at 11 or 12.
I EAT EVERYTHING IN BIG QUANTITIES. I'm like a non stop eating machine, I somehow have to compensate for physical activity.
As for sauces any sauce is good to me.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/20/2013 1:39 PM

I've always been a picky eater.Hate most sauces and vegetables. That's started a change a little. I can't eat salads though, last time i ate one i had stomach aches for 4 hours afterwards. I can eat cicadas no problem though!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/20/2013 4:20 PM

I eat just about anything, except for red meat (dads a vegetarian, so i was raised that way) and nuts (allergic)
During the school year, bed time is between 10-1 am, sometimes 3am if I have a project I haven't done. During the school year I wake up around 5:30 so I can shower, and do homework, sometimes eat breakfast. School starts at 7:50 and it;s a 20-minute walk away.
Obviously I dont like smelling bad, but at this point I give very few fucks about my appearance, or rather, I give very few fucks about what others think of my appearance. I wear whatever the fuck I want to wear.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/20/2013 4:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 4:41 PM

SUPER Picky eater, however i have been branching out into some new foods recently, My new GF is a Chef haha. She wasn't best pleased with my current diet which basically consists of junk food & bagels lol.

I get up at about 8am to take Tablets, Inject Insulin & eat Breakfast Biscuits, then back to bed till 10am up for more Tablets then back to bed till 12 then i get up check my blood sugars & have a bagel. Sometimes i sleep during the afternoon some days i am awake all day. About 7pm i check my blood sugars & Inject Insulin again & have my main meal which is usually Pizza, Steak or something with Chicken lol. 8pm I take more Tablets then at 10pm i go & sit in the conservatory with my old man & have a few smokes (I smoke during the day too) But we have a coffee & a few smokes whilst my mum watches the news. Then we watch South Park, Cleveland etc. Midnight i check my Blood Sugars again, take tablets & watch House or Cooking programs till i go to bed at around 2/3am.

|

7/20/2013 7:11 PM

Topsey wrote:

SUPER Picky eater, however i have been branching out into some new foods recently, My new GF is a Chef haha. She wasn't best pleased with my current diet which basically consists of junk food & bagels lol.

I get up at about 8am to take Tablets, Inject Insulin & eat Breakfast Biscuits, then back to bed till 10am up for more Tablets then back to bed till 12 then i get up check my blood sugars & have a bagel. Sometimes i sleep during the afternoon some days i am awake all day. About 7pm i check my blood sugars & Inject Insulin again & have my main meal which is usually Pizza, Steak or something with Chicken lol. 8pm I take more Tablets then at 10pm i go & sit in the conservatory with my old man & have a few smokes (I smoke during the day too) But we have a coffee & a few smokes whilst my mum watches the news. Then we watch South Park, Cleveland etc. Midnight i check my Blood Sugars again, take tablets & watch House or Cooking programs till i go to bed at around 2/3am.

wow thats gotta get annoying , and south park is a big part of my day too

|

7/20/2013 11:31 PM

I guess I'm not a very picky eater (after reading all above). I like meat the most, but also like fish if it isn't raw.
I try to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. I never eat breakfast, can't eat in de morning.
My favorite food is pizza and chinese stuff.
I go to bed about 12 and get up about 7 again. I've got 3 young kids, so I can't stay in bed very long !

|

Gravity sucks

7/21/2013 4:17 PM

andyferly wrote:

Uhm I usually grad a huge salami sandwich at school in the morning, I'm way to pissed in the morning to actually have to deal with people such as family members.
My usual bed time is like 12ish to 1 on nirmal school days, it really depends if I'm tired.
Right now I go to bed at about the same time, depends if I go out then like 4 and wake up at 11 or 12.
I EAT EVERYTHING IN BIG QUANTITIES. I'm like a non stop eating machine, I somehow have to compensate for physical activity.
As for sauces any sauce is good to me.

I had the hardest and strictest PE teacher in my school and actually tried my first time this year to get an A+ which in other peoples' opinions is absolutely ridiculous. They thought I sucked my teacher's dick for the grade or something. For once, I'd like at least half of the class to give some damn effort and a good sport attitude, but I can totally understand if you're obese or whatever. This fuckin generation has totally gone to complete shit I tell you.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/21/2013 4:21 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I eat just about anything, except for red meat (dads a vegetarian, so i was raised that way) and nuts (allergic)
During the school year, bed time is between 10-1 am, sometimes 3am if I have a project I haven't done. During the school year I wake up around 5:30 so I can shower, and do homework, sometimes eat breakfast. School starts at 7:50 and it;s a 20-minute walk away.
Obviously I dont like smelling bad, but at this point I give very few fucks about my appearance, or rather, I give very few fucks about what others think of my appearance. I wear whatever the fuck I want to wear.

Fuck, I know it's completely disgusting but this summer, I didn't take a shower for a little over a week cause I was SO DAMN LAZY. And it was hot and sweaty and everything and somehow I actually managed to go to bed feeling filthy as hell every night of that week. I finally took a shower and used shitloads of soap.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/21/2013 4:24 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

ill pretty much eat anything that tastes good and wont give me the shits, and I never sleep haha I usually go to sleep around 1 and wake up at 4 everyday for some reason I cant sleep past 5

Talking about shitting, I go every other day. There might be short times where I will go days in a row but most of the time I only go when I feel like it. Every time I don't go for like almost 3 days, I start getting scared cause it's real bad for you and could cause all sorts of illnesses and stuff. I try to get healthy things so it can help my bowels but not make me have diarrhea or become constipated.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/21/2013 4:31 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Fuck, I know it's completely disgusting but this summer, I didn't take a shower for a little over a week cause I was SO DAMN LAZY. And it was hot and sweaty and everything and somehow I actually managed to go to bed feeling filthy as hell every night of that week. I finally took a shower and used shitloads of soap.

Haha I normally take two a day. I fucking hate summer though. I can't wait for fall.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/21/2013 4:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2013 4:45 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Talking about shitting, I go every other day. There might be short times where I will go days in a row but most of the time I only go when I feel like it. Every time I don't go for like almost 3 days, I start getting scared cause it's real bad for you and could cause all sorts of illnesses and stuff. I try to get healthy things so it can help my bowels but not make me have diarrhea or become constipated.

haha that's kind of scary, I would freak out if I didn't shit every day. Ill usually shit at least twice a day regardless if I eat or not. normally I try and eat at least half healthy for the most part I eat sandwiches but I get those days where ill eat burgers and pizza and chili fries all day and feel like a super fat ass after

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/21/2013 11:42 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

haha that's kind of scary, I would freak out if I didn't shit every day. Ill usually shit at least twice a day regardless if I eat or not. normally I try and eat at least half healthy for the most part I eat sandwiches but I get those days where ill eat burgers and pizza and chili fries all day and feel like a super fat ass after

To me, it feels pretty damn weird to kinda make myself go cause like I said, I only when I HAVE TO. Making myself go sometimes leaves this unfinished feeling and I just hate it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/21/2013 11:43 PM

Four wrote:

Haha I normally take two a day. I fucking hate summer though. I can't wait for fall.

Yeah. I usually wash up pretty good and stuff and I'll at least rinse myself off real good before going to bed.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/21/2013 11:45 PM

Topsey wrote:

SUPER Picky eater, however i have been branching out into some new foods recently, My new GF is a Chef haha. She wasn't best pleased with my current diet which basically consists of junk food & bagels lol.

I get up at about 8am to take Tablets, Inject Insulin & eat Breakfast Biscuits, then back to bed till 10am up for more Tablets then back to bed till 12 then i get up check my blood sugars & have a bagel. Sometimes i sleep during the afternoon some days i am awake all day. About 7pm i check my blood sugars & Inject Insulin again & have my main meal which is usually Pizza, Steak or something with Chicken lol. 8pm I take more Tablets then at 10pm i go & sit in the conservatory with my old man & have a few smokes (I smoke during the day too) But we have a coffee & a few smokes whilst my mum watches the news. Then we watch South Park, Cleveland etc. Midnight i check my Blood Sugars again, take tablets & watch House or Cooking programs till i go to bed at around 2/3am.

Wait, WTF do you have??? Some diabetes or high blood pressure or some shit?? Low blood pressure?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/21/2013 11:58 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Wait, WTF do you have??? Some diabetes or high blood pressure or some shit?? Low blood pressure?

Diabetes goes hand and hand with low blood pressure. He gets really high from his pain killers and has to sleep it off, but he also needs insulin and glucose. He needs to check his blood sugar every 2-3 hours or he will get too low and pass out/or die. Plus those painkillers fuck up bloodshugar

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/22/2013 2:02 AM

Topsey wrote:

SUPER Picky eater, however i have been branching out into some new foods recently, My new GF is a Chef haha. She wasn't best pleased with my current diet which basically consists of junk food & bagels lol.

I get up at about 8am to take Tablets, Inject Insulin & eat Breakfast Biscuits, then back to bed till 10am up for more Tablets then back to bed till 12 then i get up check my blood sugars & have a bagel. Sometimes i sleep during the afternoon some days i am awake all day. About 7pm i check my blood sugars & Inject Insulin again & have my main meal which is usually Pizza, Steak or something with Chicken lol. 8pm I take more Tablets then at 10pm i go & sit in the conservatory with my old man & have a few smokes (I smoke during the day too) But we have a coffee & a few smokes whilst my mum watches the news. Then we watch South Park, Cleveland etc. Midnight i check my Blood Sugars again, take tablets & watch House or Cooking programs till i go to bed at around 2/3am.

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Wait, WTF do you have??? Some diabetes or high blood pressure or some shit?? Low blood pressure?

SickDude wrote:

Diabetes goes hand and hand with low blood pressure. He gets really high from his pain killers and has to sleep it off, but he also needs insulin and glucose. He needs to check his blood sugar every 2-3 hours or he will get too low and pass out/or die. Plus those painkillers fuck up bloodshugar

What SickDude said smile

I'm taking Tramadol, Gabapentin & Morphine for my Complex Regional Pain Syndrome & i get so off my face i usually just sleep for a bit. I am taking 32 Tablets a day atm. I think i rattle when i walk lol.

I have Type One Diabetes also, I have to check my Blood Sugars 4 times per day & inject Insulin twice a day. When i get more active i will need to Inject probably 4 or 5 times a day.

Luckily though, I take something called Metformin which counteracts the effects of all the painkillers on my blood sugar so that isn't a problem!

|

7/22/2013 7:14 AM

andyferly wrote:

Uhm I usually grad a huge salami sandwich at school in the morning, I'm way to pissed in the morning to actually have to deal with people such as family members.
My usual bed time is like 12ish to 1 on nirmal school days, it really depends if I'm tired.
Right now I go to bed at about the same time, depends if I go out then like 4 and wake up at 11 or 12.
I EAT EVERYTHING IN BIG QUANTITIES. I'm like a non stop eating machine, I somehow have to compensate for physical activity.
As for sauces any sauce is good to me.

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I had the hardest and strictest PE teacher in my school and actually tried my first time this year to get an A+ which in other peoples' opinions is absolutely ridiculous. They thought I sucked my teacher's dick for the grade or something. For once, I'd like at least half of the class to give some damn effort and a good sport attitude, but I can totally understand if you're obese or whatever. This fuckin generation has totally gone to complete shit I tell you.

Bro I'm not obese haha.
I'm actually pretty skinny, I work out a lot and do lots of sports hence I need a lot of food to keep up with what I do, this includes abnormal quantities of protein topped by protein shakes.
I still have a pretty "healthy" diet, haven't eaten at BK in months, I do go often at Subway after rugby practices it's like a tradition now.
But yeah I know that feel, I swear some people in out school have no commitment at all like back when I was in Italy P.E. was like heaven, only the fact of being able to get out of class and move.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/22/2013 12:22 PM

I'm properly pissed with my weight right now! I have lost 6 stone (84lbs) I was 20.1/2 Stone (287lbs) So right now I'm around 14.1/2 Stone (200lbs) When i was first put on my Anti-Depressants & Epilepsy Medication the doctors forgot to tell me one of the side effects is an insatiable appetite. I ate & ate & ate until i was gigantic, because of my Shoulder i could barely do any exercise! I realized something was wrong when i ate so much i was sick & then when i'd cleaned myself up & got back to normal i was hungry again! So i spoke to my Doctor & he said "Oh yeah were you not told about the increased appetite" GRRRR angry Anyway, i stopped eating such large portions & tried to eat more healthily & the weight dropped pretty quick. When i was diagnosed with the Type One Diabetes i went to see the main Doctor at the Diabetes Clinic in the Hospital & Loosing weight quickly is a sign of Type One! Anyway. I'm 6'1 & i should be around 13 - 13.1/2 Stone(185lbs-ish) I'm getting there! I'll be happy when I've lost the belly, my shoulders fixed, Diabetes is under control to the point i can ride & i can get back out on the bike!

|

7/22/2013 3:19 PM

I'm not home a lot so I usually just eat whatever. Lots of water though.
In my fridge though, I usually have all healthy foods. Like tea, bananas, salad, silk almond milk, yogurt, etc.
Lately I've been drinking some carbonated shit though.
I'm like 5'10-11 145 LBS.
I don't put a lot of money into clothes but I always manage to dress up pretty decently.
I usually just sleep wherever tbh lol. When I'm home I usually in bed around 1-2PM though.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert