Tazers

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2014 12:15 PM

You guys ever been tazed? It's kinda fun, i tazed myself three times. The first two felt funny but the last one jolted my entire body and made me drop the tazer. http://instagram.com/p/rm6626OIgq/ a friend tazed my brother two http://instagram.com/p/rm_xuuOIox/

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/12/2014 1:04 PM

No. I have more fun stuff to do than to electrocute myself.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/12/2014 1:36 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

this

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2014 2:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Curtis is grounded for the van thing, remember? He's desperate for an adrenaline rush!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/12/2014 3:41 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Curtis is grounded for the van thing, remember? He's desperate for an adrenaline rush!

Nothing is more exciting than meth. #swag

|

8/12/2014 5:37 PM

Try pepper spray next.. lol. Get a shovel and make some dirt jumps on your time off your bike?

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

8/12/2014 5:49 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Try pepper spray next.. lol. Get a shovel and make some dirt jumps on your time off your bike?

I've been doing that a little bit.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/12/2014 7:00 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Nothing is more exciting than meth. #swag

mef is good. "Wanna cook?"

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/12/2014 9:57 PM

I talked to my mom. I'd be down to get tazed. Hurt like fucckk but it'd boost your pain tolerance and if you get spooked you can think,"Well , I got tazed , so this is nothing"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/13/2014 3:42 AM

Taze your balls or butthole.

if you can't ride, you can work on your heel-flips. wink

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/13/2014 5:50 AM

boy some pepper spray. spray it on a taco/burrito. then eat it. Also that is a stun gun. Tazers shoot out barbs then send out a shock

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/13/2014 8:30 AM

Getting tazed is no fun, i got shot in the neck with a tazer shit damn near knocked me out

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/14/2014 6:31 PM

To the op some people like to choke themselves while masterbating , you should start a new trend of tazing yourself instead of choking

|

8/14/2014 7:02 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

boy some pepper spray. spray it on a taco/burrito. then eat it. Also that is a stun gun. Tazers shoot out barbs then send out ...more

This

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/18/2014 5:04 PM

eskimojay wrote:

To the op some people like to choke themselves while masterbating , you should start a new trend of tazing yourself instead of ...more

Did you try it on your ten time day? That's crazy shit

|

8/18/2014 5:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

To the op some people like to choke themselves while masterbating , you should start a new trend of tazing yourself instead of ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

That was isnowyazn

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/18/2014 6:20 PM

tazing should not be considered a recreational activity

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/18/2014 8:20 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

This reminds me of a fun story. My freshman year, a couple of kids (2 juniors and a senior I think) thought it would be a good use of time in auto class to see who could shock themselves the most with the welder. As a result, all welding privelages were revoked from everyone in the shop for a year. We didn't listen...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/18/2014 8:58 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

This reminds me of a fun story. My freshman year, a couple of kids (2 juniors and a senior I think) thought it would be a good ...more

some asshole kid stole another kid's ipod touch and cut it in half on the table saw
we couldnt use that for a few weeks lol

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/19/2014 10:14 AM

Lucky bastards its few and far between to find a school with auto tech or anything hands on even shop

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/21/2014 7:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

This reminds me of a fun story. My freshman year, a couple of kids (2 juniors and a senior I think) thought it would be a good ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

some asshole kid stole another kid's ipod touch and cut it in half on the table saw

You guys know some stupid people.

Worst we did was melt some paint, on stuff we fixed, some idiots either smoked in the shop or just cleaned out their car ashtray, resulting in EVERYONE being called out, and a teacher getting in everyone's face. Some asshat tried to blame me for it saying he saw me, and I looked at him and said "I don't smoke at all." (I don't.) The teacher grabbed that asshat and hauled him out of the room. Turns out he emptied his ashtray, but tried to get me into some trouble for tobacco on school grounds.

One other time we were in a small engines class, and a kid we knew was being a butthole, so we put a random bolt into his oil filling spot, and when he started it to show the teacher the motor made a huge "THUNK" and ran like crap. He passed because it ran for like 20 seconds and died. It was hilarious.

Oh and one other was a dude who sprayed brake cleaner on his hand and lit it on fire. He effectively wasted 3-4 cans of brake cleaner in a trimester.

I guess I know some stupid people too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/21/2014 10:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That was isnowyazn

I wanna get tied down, ball-gagged, and have a mistress do me good. Then as I prepare to ejaculate, she shall punch my balls multiple times.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/21/2014 10:26 PM

Sorry, that was kinda disturbing. It's a fetish thing. >wink

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/22/2014 7:03 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I wanna get tied down, ball-gagged, and have a mistress do me good. Then as I prepare to ejaculate, she shall punch my balls ...more

i feel you bro, Im not sure the ball busting thing is as hot when its actually happening though

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/22/2014 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2014 9:07 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

You guys know some stupid people.

Worst we did was melt some paint, on stuff we fixed, some idiots either smoked in the shop ...more

ehh
the guy who sawed the ipod was more of an asshole than an idiot, but another kid thought he could buff the scratches off his scxreen with the buffing wheel, it just distorted the glass and made everything blurry as fuck and tried to blame the teacher
or the time i was using an angle grinder (i got special permission) and some idiot thought it would be a good idea to stick his hand in the stream of sparks, he got burns and suspended from all power tools for a month

the teacher was super nice, did math warm ups with trig even though none of the kids had learned it yet, and since he gave 1/4 of a doughnut to the people who raised their hands and answered correctly so people actually learned basic trig in 7-8th grade
he sold doughnuts for 50c and did taco bell runs every friday, hewould bring more than 100 tacos back to school at lunch and didnt even get anything more than reimbursed by the students for the tacos and was able to buy a drink for himself and something to eat from the change (kid gives 1.00 for taco, taco costs 95c), and any change he had left over went back into supplies
he had a project where we built those downhill derby cars, but instead of a hill, we channeled a hole in the back where we put co2 canisters and he rigged up two firing pins that launched them across the room and we had tacos as prizes
he bought powell peralta blanks and let kids make a board for free if they finished stuff early
he converted his mercedes to fucking vegetable oil and had over 100 gallons in barrels in the back room, so the supply closet always smelled like chinese food

he was easily my favorite teacher just because of how nice he was and how cool he was with everything

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/22/2014 11:18 AM

Tazers are out dated. Dont kids wanna be a policeman anymore?

|

In midschool bike rides you.

8/22/2014 5:44 PM

I tried sliding across the top of a $25,000 piano. Tried.

|

8/24/2014 1:43 AM

My mom just got one for my sister today that's supposedly the strongest on the market; the Vipertek VTS-989. It claims to run at 19,000,000 volts fully charged. From what I know, AMPS are supposed to lay you down, not VOLTS. And the shit that police use is UNDER 1 AMP, and that alone with render you completely numb, along with 120 AMPS in a standard electric outlet that's enough to create a genocide. I was about to test it on myself for some dumb reason, as I've never had experience except maybe being shocked accidentally once as a kid messing with some batteries in a camera and having it leave some very minor burn marks. But yeah.. My parents called me retarded long story short, and I still feel the need to test it as many of the people reviewing it on Amazon have done so, either intentionally or accidentally.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/24/2014 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2014 11:08 AM

DrewH85 wrote:

Cops don't use tazers they shoot first ask questions later , atleast that's how it is in merica !

|

8/24/2014 11:11 AM

DrewH85 wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Cops don't use tazers they shoot first ask questions later , atleast that's how it is in merica !

thank god Irish police don't carry guns.

Just mace and a baton

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars