The Political Thread

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2013 8:20 PM

I figure we need a thread to discuss some politics, so lets feel free to discuss some political issues.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/20/2013 8:29 PM

Obama is the best president.

Obama is the worst president.

Illuminati.

Thread over.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/20/2013 8:32 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Obama is the best president.

Obama is the worst president.

Illuminati.

Thread over.

M'kay.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

8/20/2013 8:33 PM

"obama ruined 'merica"
"we need a white president"
now thread is over.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/20/2013 8:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2013 8:41 PM

Clinton is by far the best president we've had in a long time. he dropped poverty and welfare to the lowest it had for the most ever been and the unemployment rate under him was the lowest it had ever been among other things, we need a president like him again.

That being said politics is just a bunch of BS its a bunch of fuck heads that lie to get votes all of them are worthless

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/20/2013 8:43 PM

Can't have a sophisticated Political Thread..... I'm throwing numbers out of my ass but I bet 95% of the Vital users (Including me) don't know all their rights as American citizens. (Euros, Canadians not included) On top of that most people on here resort to making fun of each other and screaming obscene shit when they feel like their back is against the wall. Only "political" topic we're probably going to get is the Legalization of Marijuana. Can't talk about the Immigration reform? Maybe the death penalty? How bout the civil disruptiveness going on in the middle east? (Israel, Iraq) We can also talk about how switching from gas to electric cars can save us a shit load of money and it's better for the environment......

You want a real Political Thread? Talk about ways to bring the U.S. deficit down cause China owns our asses by now...... How about our Failing school systems that pass students just to pass them? Did you know that a great portion of American High School students are reading and writing below grade level? How about the fact that there a rising numbers of teenage suicides? Did you know that Teenage pregnancies are at an all time low? Not because teens ain't having sex shit they're getting their eyes fucked out of their skulls we just got "smarter" condoms, pills etc.

O that's right.... I forgot most of you don't give a fucking shit let's talk about pussy and getting high!!!! Why not talk about Obama's leadership? You want to get controversial? Let's talk about secret societies and how they plan to overthrow the world? How about 9/11 anyone ever heard of building 7? Maybe Area 51? Shit let's throw the illuminati up in there.....

|

8/20/2013 9:09 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Can't have a sophisticated Political Thread..... I'm throwing numbers out of my ass but I bet 95% of the Vital users (Including me) don't know all their rights as American citizens. (Euros, Canadians not included) On top of that most people on here resort to making fun of each other and screaming obscene shit when they feel like their back is against the wall. Only "political" topic we're probably going to get is the Legalization of Marijuana. Can't talk about the Immigration reform? Maybe the death penalty? How bout the civil disruptiveness going on in the middle east? (Israel, Iraq) We can also talk about how switching from gas to electric cars can save us a shit load of money and it's better for the environment......

You want a real Political Thread? Talk about ways to bring the U.S. deficit down cause China owns our asses by now...... How about our Failing school systems that pass students just to pass them? Did you know that a great portion of American High School students are reading and writing below grade level? How about the fact that there a rising numbers of teenage suicides? Did you know that Teenage pregnancies are at an all time low? Not because teens ain't having sex shit they're getting their eyes fucked out of their skulls we just got "smarter" condoms, pills etc.

O that's right.... I forgot most of you don't give a fucking shit let's talk about pussy and getting high!!!! Why not talk about Obama's leadership? You want to get controversial? Let's talk about secret societies and how they plan to overthrow the world? How about 9/11 anyone ever heard of building 7? Maybe Area 51? Shit let's throw the illuminati up in there.....

I did forget that this forum was filled with misprioritized teenagers, and mildly retarded adults.
My intentions were for an intellectual thread, aside from our common thread of BMX, and other care free things.

Though I will be the first to proclaim our need for a reform of public education. Going into my first year of high school, I feel that things are going to deteriorate, and I live in a prized school district. It seems like most of the teachers there are only there because they can't find any other jobs (Mainly due to the failed attempt at Trickle Down economy). I feel like we are beibg tought to become accustomed to being submissive, and without conforming, you will fail.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

8/20/2013 10:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2013 10:12 PM

area 51. someone needs to put that rumor to rest by just straight up telling us if aliens exist there or not. I've heard they have one living, one is dead, they autopsied it, and that it's really just a test facility for secret military planes. I want the truth.

How about the guy from fort drum being sentenced soon for the biggest leak of classified information in u's' history.Or so my local news says

How about obama planning to let illegal immigrants just stay if they get through the border?

There's way too much going on to ever fix this country. The great depression aint got shit on where we're headed right now

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/20/2013 10:20 PM

tomdon wrote:

area 51. someone needs to put that rumor to rest by just straight up telling us if aliens exist there or not. I've heard they have one living, one is dead, they autopsied it, and that it's really just a test facility for secret military planes. I want the truth.

How about the guy from fort drum being sentenced soon for the biggest leak of classified information in u's' history.Or so my local news says

How about obama planning to let illegal immigrants just stay if they get through the border?

There's way too much going on to ever fix this country. The great depression aint got shit on where we're headed right now

yeah, we and in shit way too deep. debt with other countries shit we are fucked. I think there probably is aliens though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/20/2013 10:38 PM

tomdon wrote:

but whatever they say will backfire if they say they have never had contact people would not belive them , if they said they belive people would go crazy thinkiing there gonna die and say our country has lied to us for years what , and make them belive other conspiracy theory are true

|

8/21/2013 12:06 AM

Who cares, eventually we'll have a revolution and the government won't mean shit. Fuck politics. Fuck the government.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/21/2013 3:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 6:31 AM

@Tomdon They released a whole bunch of classified documents a week or two ago and apparently that's all it was, a research facility for planes and shit. That's apparently where they designed and tested the U2 spy plane.
edit: What Chris said.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

8/21/2013 5:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 5:45 AM

jacobf wrote:

@Tomdon They released a whole bunch of classified documents a week or two ago and apparently that's all it was, a research facility for planes and shit. That's apparently where they designed and tested the U2 spy plane.
edit: What Chris said.

They made the U-2 Dragon lady, the SR-71 Black bird, Along with the A-12, the F-117, The F-22 and yes even the infamous 'Flying Saucer'. 'Area 51' Is responsible for a whole arsenal of Test Aircraft, Go figure why there are so many "Alien UFO" Sightings in the area. I'm not crossing out anyone's idea that their might be alien life, I just think it would be a mighty big coincidence. That being said yes I am 16 and yes I am told i don't know shit, But i love aircraft and the military so i dare you to question what i know about this shit. smile

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/21/2013 2:02 PM

Me? wrote:

Who cares, eventually we'll have a revolution and the government won't mean shit. Fuck politics. Fuck the government.

Calm down, SickDude.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/21/2013 4:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2013 4:04 PM

Me? wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Calm down, SickDude.

This reminds me of some Public Enemy lyrics.....

"Fuck the police, but who's stopping you from killing me?!"

You know what that means? Fuck the government but then who's going to write laws? who's going to put Stop signs in our neighborhoods? Who's going to build public schooling? Who's going to fix the roads? Who's going to capture murders who kill 10+ people and put them where they belong? I doubt you'd like to live next to some psychopath who kills people and eats their brains while he masturbates on their face. Are we going to be the new law enforcers after their is a revolution and their is no more government? I sure as hell doubt it, because our country is going to shit as we speak and what are we doing about it? NOTHING...... no one seems to give a fuck.

Those are a FEW things that the U.S. Government does. I know some cops are corrupt and some politicians don't give a shit about others but that happens everywhere in life.

|

8/22/2013 4:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2013 4:56 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

This reminds me of some Public Enemy lyrics.....

"Fuck the police, but who's stopping you from killing me?!"

You know what that means? Fuck the government but then who's going to write laws? who's going to put Stop signs in our neighborhoods? Who's going to build public schooling? Who's going to fix the roads? Who's going to capture murders who kill 10+ people and put them where they belong? I doubt you'd like to live next to some psychopath who kills people and eats their brains while he masturbates on their face. Are we going to be the new law enforcers after their is a revolution and their is no more government? I sure as hell doubt it, because our country is going to shit as we speak and what are we doing about it? NOTHING...... no one seems to give a fuck.

Those are a FEW things that the U.S. Government does. I know some cops are corrupt and some politicians don't give a shit about others but that happens everywhere in life.

I love this!!
Which makes me think About how everyone "Hates" cops, but remember the Boston bombing? Well since everyone was told to NOT leave their house there were cops going around asking people what they needed and going out, Buying it and bringing it to the person... So while there are SOME Cops who are total dick bags... there are others who really truly do care about the welfare and safety of their citizens.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨