Looks like this.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Can sing like this.

And acts like this.

Anewhopeee
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/2/2013 6:11 AM

Funny because she's now like a 2/10 LOL.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/2/2013 8:21 AM

The ideal girl is the ones that will blow me when i tell them and makes me sandwiches....

Im just kidding about the second part

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/2/2013 8:29 AM

In all seriousness she has to be smart and know how to talk about shit other then celebrities and movies and shit, I've met tons of cute girls but couldn't stand being with them because of the fact that they where dumber then shit and always had some kind of attitude or where jealous or mad at me for no fuckin reason.

Granted not alot of girls want to talk abouy bikes or politics or want to listen to me talk about the boring shit i usually talk about but for fucks sake you'd think they could so other shit besides talk pictures of themselves for Facebook or talk about cute dogs and cats all day.

But that just my opinion most girls here in California (that are my age) are too superficial and have that look at me attitude or they get butthurt

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/2/2013 8:50 AM

She'd be hot, cool personality, not irritating , and employed......got allot of buddies who have unemployed gfs ......I wouldn't deal with that shit

|

12/2/2013 9:03 AM

eskimojay wrote:

She'd be hot, cool personality, not irritating , and employed......got allot of buddies who have unemployed gfs ......I ...more

That too fuck i cant even remember the amount of times i had to deal with them saying " oh those shoes are soo cute i wish i could buy them" then they look at you with some stupid ass face like its going to make you buu them haha

|

Murica bike check

12/2/2013 12:12 PM

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/2/2013 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2013 3:00 PM

looks,acts & talks like this

&sns=em
|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/2/2013 10:11 PM

about 6ft tall, large boobs and ass, likes punk rock, understands my weird sense of humor, likes beer, likes cars.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/2/2013 10:31 PM

Preferred :
Not fat
Not ugly
Intelligent
Has a job
Not superficial
Loves you/would love you unconditionally...

Nice to haves :
Awesome in bed.
Would swallow.
At least b-cup.
Nice "birth giving" hips (ass can be worked on via squats)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/2/2013 10:32 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

about 6ft tall, large boobs and ass, likes punk rock, understands my weird sense of humor, likes beer, likes cars.

Dammit Collin I was going to post like the same thing. Take away the beer because I hate alcohol.... buy I got one here in Nevada like that from key west Florida.

|

12/5/2013 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2013 12:54 PM

I don't know... I guess, just a chill chick that will just hangout, have sex (even better when they initiate the whole starting to have sex thing... I feel awkward and pushy if I try) and make me mac and cheese, she has to not mind my drinking/getting intoxicated fairly consistently, though I would cut down if I liked her and she didn't like it... obviously I have to find her attractive... and I likes muhself them punk type chicks, bad sarcastic attitudes... and whelp, if she can put up with me long enough to get to know me, and still deal with me after that... then shes perfect

I actually prefer when the chick is more like I wanna have sex right now, or just flat out goes for it/ pulls it out... its fuckin hot

oh and I like dem bootys, tits are cool too, but yeah, idk if I like the girl, neither matter, but still, I liek dem bootys

Edit: also massages and head scratchins, and beard scratchins when I have one

basically someone I can just be a miserable fuck, and get all fucked up with... and like be happy with it, you know?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/5/2013 9:45 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

I don't know... I guess, just a chill chick that will just hangout, have sex (even better when they initiate the whole ...more

Lol. The last part made me think of you as a kitty or a goat. Idk.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/5/2013 1:39 PM

Here it is
Cute face
A bit shorter than me
An ass thats more round than oval
A nice smile
No saggy boobs, proportionate
AUSTRAILIAN ACCENT :3
Skinny but not underweight

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/5/2013 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2013 3:14 PM

SickDude wrote:

Here it is
Cute face
A bit shorter than me
A nice smile
...more

"Shorter than me"

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/5/2013 3:26 PM

3 foot tall
12 years old
Has a penis

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/6/2013 10:39 AM

my girlfriend right now, she's pretty much the same person as i am and we get along perfectly, and she likes to fuck.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/6/2013 11:19 PM

feeble_to_face understands the awesomeness that is Hayley Williams

|

Refs buying: bmxtru13(2), ecuadevil

12/7/2013 6:37 PM

SickDude wrote:

Here it is
Cute face
A bit shorter than me
A nice smile
...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

"Shorter than me"

[LINK TO IMAGE]

This is exactly what i thought

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/9/2013 8:30 AM

she's definitely gotta be athletic in some sense, no lazy fat chicks. But that's only half the battle. She's also gotta be down to earth, enjoy the similar music tastes, and know how to hold a conversation. Girls who complain are a big no for me. They definitely gotta be confident about themselves in many ways and not be bitchy about it as well. Thats the difference between a girl and a lady. Also educated..

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/9/2013 11:05 AM

Not fat, not skinny as fuck. Nice ass, nice tits, confident, i dont like girls who are complaining all day. Funny and trustworthy.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/14/2013 7:11 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Funny because she's now like a 2/10 LOL.

hahah on point. Hayley Williams used to be so ridiculously hot and she's definitely gone downhill..

|

12/14/2013 10:35 AM

Does anybody else find it hotter when a girl wears Photo
This color red. My backpack is this color so its my example. Like a dark red/brown

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/14/2013 2:05 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

3 foot tall
12 years old
Has a penis

I died laughing

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/14/2013 5:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2013 5:10 PM

Someone that can help me with my homework, cute looking, quiet, smart, likes music, do the dishes, cook good food. Oh and no penis.... for the love of god no penis.

|

12/14/2013 9:29 PM

Fearthepeople wrote:

Someone that can help me with my homework, cute looking, quiet, smart, likes music, do the dishes, cook good food. Oh and no ...more

what if she doesn't have a penis but she has an adams apple

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

12/14/2013 11:23 PM

this song pretty much explains it

here's the lyrics if anyone cares. probably not
|

vital's redneck

12/15/2013 5:49 AM

ive got mine wink haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, she loves to fuck (like half the time i dont even want it, when we first got togethre shed want it STRAIGHT after. I'd be like, bitch i cant go again), knows how important riding is, likes to come chill on the park with me (in the summer), and shes my profile pic.....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/15/2013 7:03 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

what if she doesn't have a penis but she has an adams apple

I guess I can work something out... I just don't want something up my booty pipe when I sleep, ya know what I'm saying?

|

12/15/2013 7:26 PM

Black

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.