The planet isn't going anywhere...we are!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2011 7:30 AM

|

7/27/2011 8:30 AM

seemed boring so i didnt watch it

|

7/27/2011 8:37 AM

Skavenger69 wrote:

this

|

7/27/2011 8:39 AM

so true, everyone these days are so panicy and worried about the earth and everything like that, but this man knows his stuff!

|

i'm just here to chill

7/27/2011 9:21 AM

what a genius

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/27/2011 11:19 AM

George Carlin

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

7/27/2011 11:25 AM

Skavenger69 wrote:

rideunitedmothership wrote:

this

you guys are pathetic, no wonder why this world is a piece of shit

|

7/27/2011 5:35 PM

D Thompson wrote:

you guys are pathetic, no wonder why this world is a piece of shit

i hate when i try to show someone a video and theyre like "dood thiz iz gay" 30 seconds into it.
i watched this video along with a ton of other george carlin videos on youtube and he proves some really good points while being hilarious at the same time.

|

7/27/2011 8:28 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i hate when i try to show someone a video and theyre like "dood thiz iz gay" 30 seconds into it.
i watched this video along with a ton of other george carlin videos on youtube and he proves some really good points while being hilarious at the same time.

seriously, this man has literally changed my life from watching some of the bits he does

|

7/27/2011 11:42 PM

Not that I'm a tree huger or anything because i am far from it and i don't try to help the environment at all, but this guy was just so ignorant. He said all this stuff about not caring about endangered animals and stuff like that which is really stupid because we are part of the reason that they are dying off. They are dying because OUR pollution and development on their land, i know there are other huge factors in the dying of species but we are still contributing so we should still help. This guy basically said that we need to watch out for ourselves and nothing else. If there was no one looking out for the environment then let me tell you, we would be swimming in our own crap right now. He said people are worrying too much? If people weren't worrying then we wouldn't have clean water and air! If people never worried then no one would ever invent water filters or cleaner and more efficient ways to get rid of trash and recyclables and their would be piles of trash in your house right now. There would be no regulations on how much smoke that factories could be put out and the air would be be terrible. All I'm saying is take under consideration what i just said, re watch the video and this time really think what would happen if people never cared about the environment or animals.

|

7/28/2011 12:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2011 1:01 AM

i watched it, seems like he only likes his opinions and that he will never be wrong about anything, i want that 7 min back i could have taken a shit with that time

|

7/28/2011 9:33 AM

So good. Its true, we humans think we are so important, but we really mean nothing to this earth.

|

Wait............what?