Tibetan Mastiff..

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 4:19 PM

Has anyone got one? These Dogs are FUCKING EPIC!! I really hope that later in life when i have my own place & a stable income i really want to get myself one of these bad boys!

Prepair for Awesomeness!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

And this one just goes to show their strength & power, Reminds me of a Lion :D
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/31/2013 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 5:36 PM

There's one of those in my city. I don't like how they look at all. I stick to pit bulls in the hopes of clearing their name. If I can change just one person's mind and show that they are not viscious dogs, then I have succeeded. And all my dogs are rescues, I don't go waste money purebreds that already have a good home anyway.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 5:47 PM

I have 2 rescue Lurchers right now, i LOVE them! We can't get Pitbulls over here as they are against the law, they are on the "Dangerous Dogs" List TBH in my eyes there are NO dangerous dogs, just Dangerous owners. I am sure there is not one dog that is born dangerous, its their upbringing & treatment that make them dangerous. Pitbulls are big, powerful dogs so i can how they are portrayed as dangerous. The lady & I we are getting a Stafford when we get our house together. Pretty much as close as you are going to get to a Pit in the UK. However it wouldn't surprise me if in a few years time they're on the "Dangerous Dogs" List because of the fucking retards that own them & train them for fighting over here. SCUM, pure Scum!

|

7/31/2013 6:30 PM

I didn't know you guys had reatrds that do dog fights over there too.

|

7/31/2013 6:41 PM

Oh yeah, where i used to live which isn't a City but its getting there. There was a Police warning going round to check for coloured stickers on your gate posts. Basically there were fighters looking around following people with dogs & rating them for bait dogs. Like Blue for a big Dog, Green for a medium Dog & Red for a little Dog kinda thing. One or two Dogs were killed when the fighters just let their Dogs go at the poor fucking "bait" dogs.

|

7/31/2013 7:03 PM

I love ugly rescue dogs. The ones everybody gives up on.
I hate how they get looked over because they are ugly.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 7:14 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

I love ugly rescue dogs. The ones everybody gives up on.
I hate how they get looked over because they are ugly.

I rescued her. Her names Brittany and she's my current dog. Most loving dog you'll ever meet. Sad story too. She was bred at 1 and the old owners were gonna shoot her cause they didn't want her anymore so I took her in and fell in love immediately. People grown upon the fact she's a pitbull. Dies she really look viscous, honestly? And my previous dog bubs was also a pit but he was rescued from a known dog fighter.
Photo

|

7/31/2013 7:17 PM

I have a labradoodle. Fuck wit it

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/31/2013 7:25 PM

SickDude wrote:

I have a labradoodle. Fuck wit it

worst dog ever

|

7/31/2013 7:37 PM

tomdon wrote:

worst dog ever

Well fuck you too

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/31/2013 7:55 PM

i got a scottish terrier most obedient and loyal dog

|

7/31/2013 10:09 PM

I have 2 huskies and a basingee. They raise so much hell it's not even funny.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/1/2013 10:17 PM

I know people that live on a farm with one!! haha i wish i could ride that thing XD but i wouldnt haha thing barks SO LOUD haha it can pull me on a sled and stuff it is so sweet too haha and when that thing takes off in sprint and runs at you it is the scariest thing haha it will stand up and it is as tall as me and stuff haha it sleeps a lot tho for such a big dog.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/2/2013 7:55 AM

i have a german shepherd and a shitzu/jack russel terrier mix and a shitzu and miniature fox terrier mix...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/2/2013 11:33 AM

PITBULLS/AM STAFFS FTW! Hating on a certain breed is just the current trend. Pits are a dime a dozen out here, and I've still yet to meet one that's vicious, including my roommate's red nose which is over a 100lbs all muscle with a block head and looks mean as fuck. All the neighbors are afraid of him when I take him on walks, but he's the sweetest dog I've ever lived with/had. He loves attention, won't leave you alone when he wants to play, sleeps next to me at night, etc. My roommate has a 2 year old son and he's NEVER even tried to bite him or anything, even when the kid's jumping on him and playing with him. Lol. He doesn't bark at all when outside, only if someone he doesn't know comes in the house, but that's just being a guard dog so there's a big difference. Funny how all my neighborhood dogs that aren't Pits bark constantly, try to attack people, etc, yet ours gets hated on. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Only bad thing is I think he's racist. He didn't seem to like the Verizon guy or my weed delivery guy either. Hahaha

|

8/2/2013 1:03 PM

My first Dog was Racist. REALLY didn't like Indian or Pakistani people. ESPECIALLY seeks? I think they are the ones with turbans. It's the little dogs you have to be careful of! My mate has 2 Poms & a Chihua-Rat. Those things are fucking horrible, Bark & Bark & Bark & Snap at your ankles when you walk up his drive way. One day i will stand on/Kick the Chiua-Rat i SWEAR!!

|

8/2/2013 1:13 PM

tomdon wrote:

There's one of those in my city. I don't like how they look at all. I stick to pit bulls in the hopes of clearing their name. If I can change just one person's mind and show that they are not viscious dogs, then I have succeeded. And all my dogs are rescues, I don't go waste money purebreds that already have a good home anyway.

There's no such thing as a bad dog... Just shitty owners.... that's the only reason pit bulls are the way they are. My cousin had one that was such a precious dog... but of course anything good must die right?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/2/2013 4:04 PM

Topsey wrote:

My first Dog was Racist. REALLY didn't like Indian or Pakistani people. ESPECIALLY seeks? I think they are the ones with turbans. It's the little dogs you have to be careful of! My mate has 2 Poms & a Chihua-Rat. Those things are fucking horrible, Bark & Bark & Bark & Snap at your ankles when you walk up his drive way. One day i will stand on/Kick the Chiua-Rat i SWEAR!!

Yeah seriously! Little rat dogs are retarded. I always laugh at groups of vicious chihuahuas. But so does everyone else, so that's why that breed doesn't get hated on. But what're they gonna do, bite off your pinky toe? Haha. And you mean Sheiks? Lol

|