Tie dye

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 10:16 PM

What's the easiest way to make it? Also where can I get a shirt the looks like it has a wood grain like thisPhoto
But on a shirt

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/28/2013 2:17 PM

My friend are like Tie Dye pros I have no clue how they do it but it looks hella good.
Don't know about the woodgrain shirt but it sounds like it would look pretty nice.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 2:26 PM

if you're willing to wait I can make a detailed tie-dye how-to since (not to sound braggadocios) im pretty good at it and will be dyeing some shirts later in the week, so i can take pictures and stuff

|

uuuuuuuuhhhh

4/28/2013 2:36 PM

I think you can make tie-die by brushing colored dye on a white shirt.
the shirt you can silk screen it or whatever they call it, there was this website that had shirts like that with like pictures of food that looked real

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 3:43 PM

LucasRidesBikes wrote:

if you're willing to wait I can make a detailed tie-dye how-to since (not to sound braggadocios) im pretty good at it and will be dyeing some shirts later in the week, so i can take pictures and stuff

that would be great

|

4/28/2013 3:48 PM

andyferly wrote:

My friend are like Tie Dye pros I have no clue how they do it but it looks hella good.
Don't know about the woodgrain shirt but it sounds like it would look pretty nice.

i really wanna make the shirt look wooden all the way around and have it say arból(tree in spanish) on the front

|