Create New Tag

7/3/2013 3:43 PM

Its summer so everyone is vacationing. Lets here some peoples trip

Where are you going?
What are you going to do?
etc

|

7/3/2013 3:50 PM

I went to Vegas for a few days but it was like 125 degrees all day and like 105 at night so I just stayed inside pretty much the whole time (im a heat weenie haha and I sun burn like crazy)

hopefully if all goes well ill be going to Florida with this girl I know so that should be fun

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/3/2013 3:55 PM

I went to Guatemala for five days. Went super unprepared but was overall fun. It was originally only suppose to be four days but missed our flight when the car taking us broke down so we had to pay $250 and camp out at the airport for 24 hours just to have our flight delayed. Was overall fun since I hadn't stop working seven day weeks since back in January and hadn't done anything vacation wise in six years. I stayed with some family out there since my dad's truck has an expired circulation card so we couldn't do everything we had planned out. Went to a couple lakes and the beach but was raining for awhile. Got shitfaced in the bigger cities where its safer and picked up Swedish and Canadian chicks that were also vacationing or doing some missionary crap. Also passed by the red light districts a couple times, with that being said I probably have scabies and should get checked out lol. Overall a great trip and already planning another trip for next year but this time with a gallon of Bug-OFF.

|

7/3/2013 3:59 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I went to Vegas for a few days but it was like 125 degrees all day and like 105 at night so I just stayed inside pretty much the whole time (im a heat weenie haha and I sun burn like crazy)

hopefully if all goes well ill be going to Florida with this girl I know so that should be fun

Coming back I was hearing horror stories from the heat wave passing over SoCal but it seems nice and adjusting pretty quickly to dry heat instead of the humidity. I stopped by some tacos that I go to all the time between Inglewood and Florence, right off the 110 and the weather was really nice with some breeze going through

|

7/4/2013 11:52 AM

irideafly wrote:

Coming back I was hearing horror stories from the heat wave passing over SoCal but it seems nice and adjusting pretty quickly to dry heat instead of the humidity. I stopped by some tacos that I go to all the time between Inglewood and Florence, right off the 110 and the weather was really nice with some breeze going through

yeah the heat plus the humidity was horrible but its been really nice lately, in Vegas it was hot as hell but actually felt a lot better then it did here because it was dry heat and had a little breeze going

weather here's crazy though the other day it went from cloudy windy and cold to sunny and hot in like a few hours

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/4/2013 7:38 PM

tomorrow I'm going to oregon to see my grandpa. gotta wake up early... sad sad sad

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/5/2013 11:00 AM

I'm going to Honduras with a group from my church to build stuff. Should be a good time, hopefully no one dies of food poisoning.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/5/2013 3:26 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I'm going to Honduras with a group from my church to build stuff. Should be a good time, hopefully no one dies of food poisoning.

No matter what do not drink the water. I literally only drank beer, coffee and soda the time I was there. If you go out to eat and get a drink ask for no ice since most places use tap water to make their ice. With that being said Honduras is beautiful as fuck, good luck with the trip and have fun down there.

|

7/5/2013 5:11 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

irideafly wrote:

No matter what do not drink the water. I literally only drank beer, coffee and soda the time I was there. If you go out to eat and get a drink ask for no ice since most places use tap water to make their ice. With that being said Honduras is beautiful as fuck, good luck with the trip and have fun down there.

Drinking the water was not high on the priority list haha. ya i was told even bottled water can be bad because people will refill bottles with tap water and sell them again.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine