Totaled my truck

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2013 8:16 PM

So back on the 17th I was on my way to an indoor park an hour away from me in duluth... bike night! Slick roads and rwd lead to fishtailing, tried to recover and ended up spinning 270 into the other lane and got t-boned on the driver side by an oncoming car... It took off my tire! Nobody got hurt except for my minor concussion, the bike is fine.
Photo

|

Youtube Channel |||The Wolf

||| My Helmet ||| Have FUN on your Bike!!

12/22/2013 8:39 PM

damn. wow

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/22/2013 8:48 PM

fuck that sucks man!
hope you had good insurance...

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 11:01 PM

good thing the bike is fine lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 11:19 PM

glad you're ok

|

12/22/2013 11:43 PM

damn that could have been so much worse, you're really lucky. Glad to hear everyone's all good though aside your concussion.

|

12/23/2013 7:44 AM

Wow. That sucks.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/23/2013 9:00 AM

Yeah thank God nobody was able to go with me that day... one usually ends up in the back jumper seat... sideways facing and no airbag. I only had liability on it so I have to buy a new car now...Photo
It only had 93,000 on it, and I got $300 for the heap. Also getting two $200 tickets.

|

12/24/2013 7:53 AM

Dang!

The Encounter?

I hear it is something to ride but nothing special.

Ever hit up 3rd Lair in Golden Valley (Twin Cities)?

It's a good time. There is a Jam on Jan 25th for a guys mom who has some big Med bills.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/24/2013 12:59 PM

Yeah "something to ride but nothing special" describes it perfectly. And no, I haven't been to 3rd yet, my skater friends dad apparently/supposedly is a co-owner or something there... figured eventually I spend a weekend with him.

Random... I drive for a living and managed 27,000 miles in the company vehicle before this happened.

|

12/24/2013 1:57 PM

Gypsy wrote:

Yeah "something to ride but nothing special" describes it perfectly. And no, I haven't been to 3rd yet, my skater friends dad ...more

Seems to be a pretty solid average. More than one trip around the world!

If you ever make it to 3rd Lair, or The House boardshop, hit me up on here, I will try to make an appearance.

I need to get to 3rd at some point.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/24/2013 2:55 PM

^Will do! Happy Holidays to all!

|