Traumatic Experience

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2013 6:16 PM

To those who know woodworking power tools, we were using trim routers in my woodshop class today and someone decided to be a bit careless. We were always taught to router with both hands on the tool at all times, and to turn it off safely and put it somewhere out of reach until someone needed it. So for this particular project, we used a flush trim router, which is like 2x the size of a regular portable router I'm guessing and it's heavy, so you have someone rotate the project as you finish every edge. You of course put the router in a safe direction and turn it off. Then a girl comes next and decides that she'll leave the thing ON after she did one edge and rotate it HERSELF. And the accident happened right next to me and I was watching too. The router dropped just teeny bit on her finger as she rotated her project because it was so heavy. She was turning it off but the thing took forever to stop so it took off the tip of her finger or fingerS. Then, the blood came. She cried and everyone ran her straight to the sink, where she screamed as people helped her wash out the injury. Everyone was in panic and my woodshop teacher had gone outside and we could not find him, and by the time we did, he came back and was pissed and all cussing. Security and administrators rushed her to the nurse's office where my teacher said it look like the Panama Canal. I looked around the class and saw blood everywhere. There was blood on the router bit, blood on some nearby projects, all over the floor, on the table she was working, and when she had washed her hand in the sink, the whole bottom of the sink was full of blood. I literally smelled the blood and immediately started having a panic attack. I felt like going crazy, throwing up, and fainting. I starting seeing spots and kept going in and out of my class wondering a bunch of things. My teacher then asked me if I felt sick from seeing her fingers and I said yeah, and he said, "Oh shit", so I don't know if he meant that I was a pussy or that the accident affected the class. I thought of it through the whole day and I still do as I'm typing this. I'm trying to forget about it but it's real hard when you experienced it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/9/2013 7:18 PM

What the fuck

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/9/2013 7:24 PM

The teacher is probably going to get fired.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/9/2013 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 7:29 PM

I'm having a bummed ass day.....

Teacher probably will get fired although wasn't necessarily his fault students were told how to hold the power tools. Wish I had tech classes at my school.... Shit sucks, life happens, she might be able to get her fingers back. I smell a lawsuit (typical America) and I also see the removal of any tech classes from your school. Calm down try not to over think it and just let it be nothing you can do about it. Let life take its course

I saw a hit and run up close right in front of my face I couldv'e gotten hit
Seen a guy mug an old person
Seen a guy run through a lady and take her purse
Nothing to dramatic though no gun shot wounds or anything of that nature.

|

5/9/2013 7:45 PM

Ive seen some really crazy shit, were i live its pretty much all gangbangers and drug addicts
The wrost ive seen was like 12 years ago were this guy was walking down the street claiming his gang and 2 mexican guys jumped out a car and started beating him, one with a bat and the other a crow bar i think.

Honestly one of the worst thins ive ever seen i was like 7 and the guy was laying on the floor his face literally split open and blood just flowed from his head and covered the entire sidewalk all the way to the street and we had to stay there because my uncle had calles the cops, so i just sat there for like 20 minutes just looking at this guy bleed out through his face, fucking traumatizing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/9/2013 7:58 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Ive seen some really crazy shit, were i live its pretty much all gangbangers and drug addicts
The wrost ive seen was like 12 years ago were this guy was walking down the street claiming his gang and 2 mexican guys jumped out a car and started beating him, one with a bat and the other a crow bar i think.

Honestly one of the worst thins ive ever seen i was like 7 and the guy was laying on the floor his face literally split open and blood just flowed from his head and covered the entire sidewalk all the way to the street and we had to stay there because my uncle had calles the cops, so i just sat there for like 20 minutes just looking at this guy bleed out through his face, fucking traumatizing

That some wicked shit! I haven't really experienced traumatic events, only a near-death experience (kind of). There was this time that me and my cousins almost got run-over by some guy bolting around the corner with his huge truck. I can elaborate if you guys want me to.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/9/2013 8:03 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

That some wicked shit! I haven't really experienced traumatic events, only a near-death experience (kind of). There was this time that me and my cousins almost got run-over by some guy bolting around the corner with his huge truck. I can elaborate if you guys want me to.

elaborate!!! Please =)_

|

5/9/2013 8:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 8:23 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I really don't know. They may sue him maybe. He trusts us though. Everyone is definitely well taught. I am going to exercise EXTREME, I mean EXTREME caution these last 3 weeks of school. And screw woodshop, I already signed up for biotech academy at my school.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 8:24 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Same here. Once, I was like 8 and I was on a ride on the way home from the mall and across the freeway, me and my sister see a guy who apparently tried to jaywalk and he got hit and his neck broke and his head was all bloody.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 8:29 PM

Everytime I get on /b/ I see a dog burning or someone cutting their sack off.
Something that happened today would rather not say atm
Watching some movie or something like pookeepsie tapes or something that has real murders (not reanactmthats) are like weird (Dressed up in eagles suit thing with needles & huge knifes as fingers & other shit)
Im traumatized easily I guess.
My friend saw some guy shoot himself in the head inside a car which seems pretty bad.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/9/2013 8:27 PM

NOOO I MISS THE OLD PROFILE PIC WHYYYY???!!!!

|

Instagram

5/9/2013 8:28 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

elaborate!!! Please =)_

I went to one of my cousin's houses for a party. Eventually we decided to chill outside to bmx and skate. I was chilling on the sidewalk talking to my homies when, out of no-where, a large truck bolts around the turn of the street. I see the truck and yell at my cousins and siblings to "get the hell off the street" as I dropped my bike on the sidewalk and bolted away from the street. The truck was driving irradically and was heading in my direction (hence why I bolted from the sidewalk). Well, everyone cleared the street and the truck made a harsh swerve before it continued to bolt down the street.
No one was hurt, but I damn near shat my pantaloons! That and I was in shock for a good 5 to 10 minuets.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/9/2013 8:32 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Watching some movie or something like pookeepsie tapes or something that has real murders (not reanactmthats) are like weird (Dressed up in eagles suit thing with needles & huge knifes as fingers & other shit)
My friend saw some guy shoot himself in the head inside a car which seems pretty bad.

So what exactly happened today that wouldn't be comfortable to share? Just super curious and a bit nosy..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 8:35 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

THERE.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 9:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 9:25 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

So what exactly happened today that wouldn't be comfortable to share? Just super curious and a bit nosy..

I started typing it then my head started hurting really bad so i was like no im not going to post it Then i went to go type it again in this post & i got the same feeling so i guess i shouldnt post it.I will eventually elaborate just not atm Because that was weird. I even started typing just a small sentence & got a weird feeling. Well eventually ill be able to post it. It was traumatic because i was expecting something COMPLETELY different than what i saw. It was just like a HUGE shock Which scared the shit out of me for a minute.

|

Instagram

5/9/2013 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 9:19 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

THERE.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SEXY.
When i think of Your name i instantly see that picture in my mind.

|

Instagram

5/9/2013 9:22 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

THERE.

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SEXY.
When i think of Your name i instantly see that picture in my mind.

Damn, just don't remember me actually.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 9:26 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I started typing it then my head started hurting really bad so i was like no im not going to post it Then i went to go type it again in this post & i got the same feeling so i guess i shouldnt post it.I will eventually elaborate just not atm Because that was weird. I even started typing just a small sentence & got a weird feeling. Well eventually ill be able to post it. It was traumatic because i was expecting something COMPLETELY different than what i saw. It was just like a HUGE shock Which scared the shit out of me for a minute.

Well, when you feel better, share it with me.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 9:32 PM

Oh, Almost forgot I almost burnt my house down About 2 months ago. I saw like 3 foot tall flames on my stove & im home alone no fire extinguisher. Then i started seeing like handfuls of my microwave coming down & i was flipping shit.

|

Instagram

5/9/2013 9:37 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Well, when you feel better, share it with me.

Ill try to post tommorow. It probably wont sound that bad But if you were actually there & saw the exact picture i saw you would probably feel the same.

|

Instagram

5/9/2013 9:42 PM

Damn, btw, I just messaged the girl on FB and she's fine. Man, I'd be flipping out and going into shock if I was her.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 9:48 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I really don't know. They may sue him maybe. He trusts us though. Everyone is definitely well taught. I am going to exercise EXTREME, I mean EXTREME caution these last 3 weeks of school. And screw woodshop, I already signed up for biotech academy at my school.

that would suck so bad if they fired him for that, it was the student who messed up. Then again, were the teacher there he could have seen her using it improperly and helped her, but also if he were there he could have been helping someone else & unaware that it was going on. I hope they see that side and don't just fuck him out of a job, I mean what happened to the girl is crazy but even if he was there, there's no guarantee he could have done something to prevent it ya know?

I have a pretty thick gut, something like that wouldn't make me uneasy but I'm sure it'd be no easy sight.

|

5/9/2013 11:02 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

that would suck so bad if they fired him for that, it was the student who messed up. Then again, were the teacher there he could have seen her using it improperly and helped her, but also if he were there he could have been helping someone else & unaware that it was going on. I hope they see that side and don't just fuck him out of a job, I mean what happened to the girl is crazy but even if he was there, there's no guarantee he could have done something to prevent it ya know?

I have a pretty thick gut, something like that wouldn't make me uneasy but I'm sure it'd be no easy sight.

Yeah, if he sees someone doing something wrong, he'll flip out. He's a real strict teacher but he has a lot of good sides and bad sides. There's not a day where someone doesn't do at least one thing wrong. According to the girl, her parents are okay but are kinda mad at her that she was careless. She even told me that she's not traumatized cause she's seen worse. Oh well, she still has her dominant hand and will get help to finish her final project.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 11:08 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Yeah, if he sees someone doing something wrong, he'll flip out. He's a real strict teacher but he has a lot of good sides and bad sides. There's not a day where someone doesn't do at least one thing wrong. According to the girl, her parents are okay but are kinda mad at her that she was careless. She even told me that she's not traumatized cause she's seen worse. Oh well, she still has her dominant hand and will get help to finish her final project.

How bad were her injuries? like will they heal normally, need some kind of surgery, or what?

|

5/9/2013 11:11 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Yeah, it totally is the girls fault for being retarded. But sometimes shit happens. I actually heard once this kid wen't into the carpentry class at the school i went to and started using the table saw (the class was off doing some other shit off campus) and he started using the table saw and cut his finger off. No one was around idk what the kid was thinking.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/9/2013 11:25 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

How bad were her injuries? like will they heal normally, need some kind of surgery, or what?

She told me she didn't need stitches, but she bled badly and told me she had hella gauze. It'll probably leave a scar and depending on how deep it is, it could affect the nerves on that one finger.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/9/2013 11:27 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Yeah, it totally is the girls fault for being retarded. But sometimes shit happens. I actually heard once this kid wen't into the carpentry class at the school i went to and started using the table saw (the class was off doing some other shit off campus) and he started using the table saw and cut his finger off. No one was around idk what the kid was thinking.

My school has SawStop but it's only been set off once by another girl back then who was also careless. But seriously??? That kid cut off a whole damn finger?!?!!? If that happened, my teacher would probably close his shop cause he keeps telling us that he's sick of teaching woodshop for decades and that we're all nuisanses and annoying. Plus, if I saw that, I'd probably have a panic attack, faint, and maybe vomit.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/10/2013 12:27 AM

similar thing happened in my woodshop, this new kid wasnt paying attention and he cut off his hand while i was helping him..shit was fucked up

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/10/2013 4:07 AM

Meh see it this way, you could have been the one with out the tip of your finger.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/10/2013 6:27 AM

andyferly wrote:

Meh see it this way, you could have been the one with out the tip of your finger.

I know. I was using it right before her. And then she uses right after me and injures herself in like the next 2 minutes.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update