UN-BAN SUNDAY COLOR !

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2010 7:01 PM

let him back. whatever admin banned him. he's a cool dude and it makes you look like a tool by banning him. because he said he'd go to tcub if he wanted to hear about "hot" bmx topics! hahahaha

BRING DAKOTAH BACK!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

12/8/2010 7:02 PM

he got banned? for that??? stupid reason.

|

12/8/2010 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2010 7:03 PM

Lolz He will make another account

and power lul why he got banned, admin tool time...

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/8/2010 7:04 PM

Link to thread which caused him to get banned, NOW!

|

12/8/2010 7:05 PM

this is what dakotah said:

one of the admins post i told him he was stupid for posting this on the home page and then he told he was putting his hot forum topics on the home page and then I go if i wanted to read about hot bmx topics i would go to TCUB so i dont give a fuck and he banned me..

hahah the admin sounds butthurt if you ask me.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

12/8/2010 7:20 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

one of the admins post i told him he was stupid for posting this on the home page and then he told he was putting his hot forum topics on the home page and then I go if i wanted to read about hot bmx topics i would go to TCUB so i dont give a fuck and he banned me..

LOLOLOL.
But seriously, even if the board went to shit, TCU has a much better bmx blog than vital does.

|

12/8/2010 8:16 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

LOLOLOL.
But seriously, even if the board went to shit, TCU has a much better bmx blog than vital does.

defgrip ftw

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

12/8/2010 8:18 PM

he's lying he's sick and cant get on cause his "mommy" doesnt let him

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/8/2010 8:21 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

He was on facebook ranting about it to me so ?

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/8/2010 8:31 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Nope, he's locked.

Interesting, I am sure there is more to this story then what he's saying though.

|

12/8/2010 8:33 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfitlife wrote:

He was on facebook ranting about it to me so ?

he's texting me so?

|

12/8/2010 8:33 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Nope, he's locked.

Interesting, I am sure there is more to this story then what he's saying though.

spill the beans ma nigga

|

12/8/2010 9:03 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Nope, he's locked.

getskyhigh wrote:

spill the beans ma nigga

lolz yeah man i wanna hear the story too

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

12/8/2010 11:53 PM

Short version....................
There are some people on here you dont get mouthy with.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

12/9/2010 7:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:07 AM

Sounds like he asked to be banned. He basically said that he doesn't even want to be on the forums. "if i wanted to read about hot bmx topics i would go to TCUB so i dont give a fuck." He made it sound like he didn't care too much for the forums, so it looks like whoever banned him was doing him a favor, like an Intervention type of thing.

The dropper of the banhammer does not look like a tool. Sunday color looks like a tool because now he's bitching about being banned, when by his own declaration, he really shouldn't "give a fuck."

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/9/2010 7:55 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Nope, he's locked.

getskyhigh wrote:

spill the beans ma nigga

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

lolz yeah man i wanna hear the story too

I don't have a clue to what went down. My best guess would be somewhere between what bloghogs and tibug said.

|

12/9/2010 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2010 9:27 AM

it all started because that whole bmx shoe sponsor thing was posted.

i told dakotah via facebook that some of the topics they post from the forum on the homepage are stupid (like the twitter and shoe sponsor changes topics).

dakotah went on the shoe sponsor thing and asked why it was put on the homepage (along with the twitter thing). one of the admins said they choose the hot topics. dak said they weren't hot topics and if he wanted hot topics he would go to TCUB. they then banned him shortly after. dak told me he was banned, so i went to that same thread and asked why he was banned. the admins then deleted all of mine and daks posts on that thread.

dak tried logging in to one of his super old accounts, and they banned that account. he also tried logging in via facebook and they banned that too.

that is the whole story. i was talking to dak the whole time on facebook while it was happening.
and i don't think he said "i don't give a fuck"....

|

12/9/2010 1:45 PM

WACK

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

12/9/2010 3:11 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

it all started because that whole bmx shoe sponsor thing was posted.

i told dakotah via facebook that some of the topics they post from the forum on the homepage are stupid (like the twitter and shoe sponsor changes topics).

dakotah went on the shoe sponsor thing and asked why it was put on the homepage (along with the twitter thing). one of the admins said they choose the hot topics. dak said they weren't hot topics and if he wanted hot topics he would go to TCUB. they then banned him shortly after. dak told me he was banned, so i went to that same thread and asked why he was banned. the admins then deleted all of mine and daks posts on that thread.

dak tried logging in to one of his super old accounts, and they banned that account. he also tried logging in via facebook and they banned that too.

that is the whole story. i was talking to dak the whole time on facebook while it was happening.
and i don't think he said "i don't give a fuck"....

Hmm, alright well that puts things in a different light. I'm not sure what to believe. Now it sounds like Dakotah was just being an bit of an ass (as 99.953% of vital is), which is no reason at all for him to be banned. I was under the impression that he was just trying to rile up one of the admins, but now it sounds different.

Of course, I'd like to know EXACTLY what he said.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.