Unban SickDude.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2013 6:45 PM

Unban SickDude! Vital just isn't the same without somebody interrupting the peace at times. He told me he's sorry for taking his trolling overboard and he wants to be unbanned so that he can ask some people some questions and keep in touch with all of us! According to him, he should have been unbanned 3 days ago anyway. I get that it was a douche move to make however many threads in a row like that but this is kind of ridiculous. Vital isn't the same anymore, people getting banned left and right and then a version 2, I miss what Vital was like 3-4 months ago. Almost nobody was getting banned and the only things we were concerned about was making fun of SickDude, the X games, and crank flips. I'm not trying to start a forum fight with anyone but I do feel like this forum could use some work for it to be as great as it used to be and unbanning some of the most popular members is a start, not making a v2.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/27/2013 6:50 PM

he is unbanned. he just quit

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/27/2013 6:57 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

he is unbanned. he just quit

He said he can't log in! I'm talking to him right now.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/27/2013 7:24 PM

Haha Vital is shit now. I miss 2011 Vital. There's maybe 5 cool people on here now (other than the guys who stay in the fs section/) I know the other guys probably won't come back. I'm not really back either (buying a frame but i figure I'll talk shit until i get it). The kids here get so pissed off over everything and take riding bikes too serious. It's full of little shit 13 year olds who ask the stupidest questions. And I like sickd00d hes not that bad. The little shit livened up the place I still talk to him too haha. Oneeye was funny as well.

|

9/27/2013 7:43 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Haha Vital is shit now. I miss 2011 Vital. There's maybe 5 cool people on here now (other than the guys who stay in the fs section/) I know the other guys probably won't come back. I'm not really back either (buying a frame but i figure I'll talk shit until i get it). The kids here get so pissed off over everything and take riding bikes too serious. It's full of little shit 13 year olds who ask the stupidest questions. And I like sickd00d hes not that bad. The little shit livened up the place I still talk to him too haha. Oneeye was funny as well.

I agree! I'm not here to be completely serious! They cleaned the trolls up too well, it's boring now. I never really had a problem with SickDude, I thought he was funny. I joined in June and he was like the first one to ever reply on one of my forums I think so that was cool. Now we follow each other on Instagram and we talk every once in a while. I made a joking diss video about both SickDude and OneEye.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/27/2013 7:44 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

hey im 13. lol but agreed everyone here makes such a big deal about everything

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

9/27/2013 7:57 PM

sketo wrote:

hey im 13. lol but agreed everyone here makes such a big deal about everything

Haha I still thought you're older. You definitely don't act like the other 13 year olds I know. Good job lol.

|

9/27/2013 8:16 PM

Lmao. This is a youngin thread. I'm only 14. tongue

Nobody really likes trolls being trolls but without them things just seem too different and it's boring!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/27/2013 8:26 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how many people I assume are older because they just don't conduct themselves like 13&14 yo kids. And, as far as I'm concerned, I like the joking and stupid crap that happens. I liked Oneeye for the most part, I just wasn't cool with the racism. The paranoid delusions were comical at times though, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/27/2013 8:31 PM

some people care way too much i mean seriously can't log into bmx forum must kill mi self.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/27/2013 8:35 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

some people care way too much i mean seriously can't log into bmx forum must kill mi self.

This.

People care too much about this site in general to me! of course there has to be rules but we need to be able to mess around and use the forum for what it's supposed to be made for: talking to and laughing with fellow riders!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/27/2013 8:55 PM

Well there are people in every group with sticks up their butts. There have to be rules everywhere, and most of the rules here are in place to keep people from being bullied or singled out due to race or skin color or whatever, then there are the no plural account rules to keep things fair and semi honest. Imagine a guy you think you can trust because another member has done all kinds of business with him sells you something, but you find out that both accounts are the same dude. I know that's just a simple explanation, but you guys know there are some smart, shady folks out there. Lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/27/2013 9:05 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well there are people in every group with sticks up their butts. There have to be rules everywhere, and most of the rules here are in place to keep people from being bullied or singled out due to race or skin color or whatever, then there are the no plural account rules to keep things fair and semi honest. Imagine a guy you think you can trust because another member has done all kinds of business with him sells you something, but you find out that both accounts are the same dude. I know that's just a simple explanation, but you guys know there are some smart, shady folks out there. Lol.

Yeah I agree that there has to be some rules and they need to be enforced. I never noticed too much racism, I'm not racist at all, like I hate whenever people say the 'n' word at all, even in a friendly manner. I just don't like it! And yeah nobody wants to have a bunch of sketchy people taking people's money over the internet, that just sucks.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/27/2013 9:20 PM

And like Lorenzo said in the "I love hamsters" thread, Crazy Clark has three other accounts linked to his ip. I cross checked his and sickdudes back when Sickdude was claiming to be him, and there was only the one account linked to his ip at that point, but it just goes to show you, haha. My oldest son made an account on here, but never gets on. It also shows up on my ip. It's too bad, really. He's always playing Xbox, and there are plenty of guys on here that do that on rainy days.

|

9/29/2013 8:45 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

And like Lorenzo said in the "I love hamsters" thread, Crazy Clark has three other accounts linked to his ip. I cross checked his and sickdudes back when Sickdude was claiming to be him, and there was only the one account linked to his ip at that point, but it just goes to show you, haha. My oldest son made an account on here, but never gets on. It also shows up on my ip. It's too bad, really. He's always playing Xbox, and there are plenty of guys on here that do that on rainy days.

congratz on mod!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

9/29/2013 8:55 PM

dream wrote:

congratz on mod!

Thanks brother!

|

10/1/2013 8:35 PM

Who gives a fuck. He's a 14 year old faggot who doesn't realize that shot happens the internet. It's good without him making 15 threads in a row just to be a fucking attention whore

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/1/2013 9:59 PM

I forgot to unban him

|

10/1/2013 10:38 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I forgot to unban him

Photo
|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/2/2013 2:44 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I forgot to unban him

...and nothing of value was lost

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/2/2013 3:51 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Who gives a fuck. He's a 14 year old faggot who doesn't realize that shot happens the internet. It's good without him making 15 threads in a row just to be a fucking attention whore

You're one of my favorite users on here

wink

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/2/2013 4:41 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

You're one of my favorite users on here

wink

sad I miss him
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/7/2013 6:29 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

It realy does when I first started it was loaded with cool people and I got on here everyday now every few weeks I'm on if that. Everyone now seems to get buthurt ro easy. Coming on here now sucks tbh

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

10/7/2013 6:37 PM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

It realy does when I first started it was loaded with cool people and I got on here everyday now every few weeks I'm on if that. Everyone now seems to get buthurt ro easy. Coming on here now sucks tbh

It seems to go through phases, idk. Sometimes people are way chill and everybody clowns. Other times, everybody gets their panties all in a bunch.

|

10/7/2013 6:57 PM

The only one getting their panties in a bunch is you chuck.

|

10/7/2013 7:01 PM

Kneegrows7 wrote:

The only one getting their panties in a bunch is you chuck.

Haha. Not at all. Seems like yours have some sand in them though. What's up?

|

10/7/2013 7:02 PM

@chuck
Nothing much man... sup with you?

|

10/19/2013 9:46 AM

Sounds like a lot of BS to me......
Just unban the dude, so he can drop 500 + crappy posts and throw him of again.......and on and on.......who cares ?

|

Gravity sucks

10/19/2013 10:23 AM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Sounds like a lot of BS to me......
Just unban the dude, so he can drop 500 + crappy posts and throw him of again.......and on and on.......who cares ?

why did u bump this?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/19/2013 10:53 AM

Yeah I know man, old topic. Sorry, but I was on vacation for a month......so I need to catch up.

|

Gravity sucks