Urban Exploration

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2014 11:06 AM

Heres a lil video i through together from my last urban exploration. do any of you guys partake in this stuff?

?list=UUwz0JAk6RI8jUBnaPzMu3AQ
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/16/2014 11:53 AM

It looks fun, but i dont have anywhere to explore.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/16/2014 12:14 PM

T-rider wrote:

Its loads of fun! theres tons of places to explore, just look hard! Living near downtown Detroit has opened alot of new places for me.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/16/2014 12:21 PM

That's because detroit is like 75% shut down/abandonded.

St Cloud mn has some buildings that are empty, but not broken into.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/16/2014 12:36 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

That's because detroit is like 75% shut down/abandonded.

St Cloud mn has some buildings that are empty, but not broken into. ...more

Yes sir! Its cool because the city's slowly coming back to life

|

2/16/2014 12:51 PM

I love that type of adventuring. I live in Surrey though , so anything here is trying to be modern or getting built up. Not much is abandoned because people buy the properties , get rid of anything , then build huge condos.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/16/2014 12:59 PM

T-rider wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Its loads of fun! theres tons of places to explore, just look hard! Living near downtown Detroit has opened alot of new places ...more

I am in a small town, in the middle of a low populated area, they ruined houses are a bit far, and are blocked with wood tables and stuff like that.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/16/2014 1:01 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I love that type of adventuring. I live in Surrey though , so anything here is trying to be modern or getting built up. Not ...more

Yea, alot of these places are being torn down. my favorite spot just got a 12 foot fence and 24 hour security team.

|

2/16/2014 1:02 PM

T-rider wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Its loads of fun! theres tons of places to explore, just look hard! Living near downtown Detroit has opened alot of new places ...more

T-rider wrote:

I am in a small town, in the middle of a low populated area, they ruined houses are a bit far, and are blocked with wood ...more

Wood doesn't stop me! haha i've had to crawl through tunnels and climb to the 2nd story to get in.

|

2/16/2014 2:43 PM

wow. But i aint going to break in a runied house alone with a hammer fucking every single door i came up lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/16/2014 2:59 PM

I use to until i webt into a warehouse that abunch of tweakers where living in shit was scary

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/16/2014 5:15 PM

I went in a barn that was abandoned and the house on the land had already been torn down and one of the pigpen/room things had a plastic chair and britney spears/justin beiber posters on the wall. I was like never again, I dont wanna run into some guy beating it.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/16/2014 7:26 PM

Never encountered any people in my explorations. i witnessed someone car get shout up but i was up a few floors.

|

2/16/2014 8:23 PM

i do some "urban-exploration"...

i bring money and condoms though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/16/2014 9:02 PM

You can see some scary/weird shit doing that stuff especially when you go into the sketchy parts of LA. i remember when i lived with my grandpa out in Palmdale theres trails that people ride dirt bikes on and i went off of one and ended up by this random shack house in the middle of nowhere, in the back there was this big ass hole that was cover by branches and shit i felt like i was in that movie the hills have eyes. i heard a loud bang and just took off as fast as i could and never went back

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/17/2014 10:53 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You can see some scary/weird shit doing that stuff especially when you go into the sketchy parts of LA. i remember when i ...more

Palmdale will do that to people been pretty much everywhere out here not too scary but you will see some weird/creepy shit lol

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

2/17/2014 11:02 PM

More like being super curious, but yeah. I'm scared of ghosts and that type of shite so I'd kinda stay away if possible unless it's a really bright area and crap and somewhere pretty safe at night as well and all.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/18/2014 12:29 AM

Looks fun, I live about 6 miles away from a little island called Portland which can be reached by bridge, and there used to be a huge military presence there, but there hasn't been for the last 15 years or so, so there is lots of abandoned buildings and tunnels to explore. If I can time I will go and try get some pictures some point soon.

|

2/18/2014 7:48 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Looks fun, I live about 6 miles away from a little island called Portland which can be reached by bridge, and there used to be ...more

Dude that sounds rad!
Heres a few photos i took in the church buildings.

Photo

Photo

|

2/18/2014 10:08 AM

Exploring broken buildings is rad!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/18/2014 12:35 PM

one try kid wrote:

i do some "urban-exploration"...

i bring money and condoms though. ( ʖ )

lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/18/2014 1:16 PM

I LOVE It! Here In Bicester We Have A LOT Of Old Army Structures! We Found An Old Gunner Bomb Shelter & The Actual Underground Shelter Was Flooded BAD, But We Spent Most Of The Day Chilling In The Shelter Haha!

|

2/18/2014 1:22 PM

BTW, that hospital that you posted a while ago was really nice.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/18/2014 8:25 PM

T-rider wrote:

BTW, that hospital that you posted a while ago was really nice.

Thanks homie!

|

2/18/2014 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2014 8:46 PM

Just remembered that theres an abandoned mental asylum over in Downey thats supposedly haunted always wanted to go into it but theres always a good amount of police patrolling it

http://www.examiner.com/article/dare-to-trespass-haunted-asylum-la-county

|

Murica bike check

2/18/2014 9:11 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Just remembered that theres an abandoned mental asylum over in Downey thats supposedly haunted always wanted to go into it but ...more

Asylums rule! i've been into two and they have some cool stuff.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

2/20/2014 10:10 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Just remembered that theres an abandoned mental asylum over in Downey thats supposedly haunted always wanted to go into it but ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

Asylums rule! i've been into two and they have some cool stuff.

Photo

Photo

Photo

that last one is a junkies paradise, all unused and capped lolololol

and yeah, ive been in some places and such... dont wanna say where and whatnot

but one was an abandoned set of labs that people arent supposed to know about

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/20/2014 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2014 1:51 PM

My cousins film little movies and such at old asylums and stuff. Here is a vide of them exploring henryton asylum before it was torn down. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=dlz0VYCwh5c&list=PL5uBnLC9f0sUMO81ulbaUBptKWHtjJhHB
I haven't gotten to go, but it looks sooo sketchy and cool! There is this old hydro electric plant i go to sometimes that's pretty cool. It is on a public park though. Last time i was there it had been newly barred and locked because people were jumping out of the third story windows into like 4' of water. Idk if people have broken in yet.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/20/2014 10:37 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

My cousins film little movies and such at old asylums and stuff. Here is a vide of them exploring henryton asylum before it ...more

Going into these old abandoned buildings are awesome because the older architecture is so beautiful compared to most modern buildings. also cool to go places were most people wouldn't dream of!

|

2/21/2014 6:36 AM

That's pretty rad. I'd totally be down to do it if there were places close enough to my house. Not having a license sucks ahaha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim