Urbex

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2013 4:01 PM

Does anyone here do urban exploration? I love the thrill of jumping fences, scaling walls, and running through fields. Like this one time a friend and i were driving at night downtown, and there's this huge building that's being renovated. I climbed up the fire escape, to the 4th floor, shimmied on a tiny ledge and into an open window. Then right by my house there is an old house, we ran through a field, jumped a chain link fence (in mid day right off the highway) ran some more, jumped a barbed wire fence, and got in through a window. It was SO RAD! the huge house was built in 1858 (it was a plantation) but it had been unoccupied since the 80's I mean EVERYTHING was left out just like it was 30 years ago. clothes on the hangers, a guitar and cabinet amp, an old skateboard that we took lol. but it was crazy, like stepping back in time. check all the houses i've been in in my Flicker!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49722856@N08/7653642814/in/photostream/lightbox/

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

4/1/2013 6:00 PM

Around here,that's called trespassing.tongue

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

4/1/2013 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2013 6:41 PM

Not so much exploring but yes, I like climbing roofs and jumping off shit.. doing sketchy shit like that is in my nature. But im no 'parkour' expert. (its not trespassing if no one knows you were there)whistling

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/1/2013 6:41 PM

Nah, when I was younger but now I see no point in jumping off big shit. And not breaking into houses lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/1/2013 7:02 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Around here,that's called trespassing.tongue

Same here. but i take my chancescool

|

4/2/2013 1:51 PM

if you mean parkour, yea, i used to to it a few years ago..i was pretty good to, than i got in a snoboarding injury, and broke my back, it ididnt heal right so now i cant even run for more that 100 feet without being tierd as fuck

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/2/2013 2:50 PM

Here it's called parkour and people take it seriously, I like to jump off shit but not as a sport.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/2/2013 3:02 PM

im too fat and lazy for that shit

|

vital's redneck

4/3/2013 12:53 PM

No. urbex is just breaking in places and takin pictures and exploring

|

4/3/2013 1:07 PM

ohhh. then yeah i've done that. there is an old duck hunting camp by my house that i have pictures of. I've been in a few other places too but no pics from those

|

vital's redneck