Vaping? Anyone here into building mods, coils, juices etc?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2015 9:05 PM

Wondering if there's any other vapers here, if so what do you run? I'm keeping it pretty simple, like tried&true, at the moment so that I can have consistency (am testing juice mixes right now, been getting into DIY juices), but have quite a collection of fogging equipment!

What do you run?

|

9/13/2015 1:06 PM

grape juice in a humidifier. w00t

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

9/13/2015 6:56 PM

i make my own juice. my go to vape is my 50w istick with my igo-w+. when im feeling foggy i use the mutation x v2 rda or my 454 clone

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/13/2015 8:31 PM

i don't build anything mainly because i don't know how. i'd love to blow clouds but i don't know where to start. I'm using an itaste mvp v2 and a aspire nautilis tank. i'm on kiberry yogurt juice right now and i fucking love it. anyone have suggestions on what flavors to try next? i like the cream/yogurt taste but i also absolutely love lime cola by craft. any suggestions?

|

vital's redneck

9/17/2015 1:22 PM

tomdon wrote:

i make my own juice. my go to vape is my 50w istick with my igo-w+. when im feeling foggy i use the mutation x v2 rda or my ...more

Loved my istick50 (til i dropped/broke it!) Ran an orchid v.4 on it, was a great combo, if a bit heavy and bulky in the pocket. Best pocket setup i ever ran was the istick *30*W, with a derringer dripper, that was a dream! Am currently running 50w 'adt' or 'arctic dolphin temp control' unit (not using the temp control though), with a Doge v4 dripper. Thing is a beast!

|

9/17/2015 1:24 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i don't build anything mainly because i don't know how. i'd love to blow clouds but i don't know where to start. I'm using an ...more

Building is very simple, don't be put-off by the elaborate junk you see people building, a simple build is just fine (I run the most basic single or dual coils, depending what power level I'm gonna put to it, and trust me they work just the same as the fancy-pants shit people spend wayyy too much time building. Just wrap the appropriate gauge and # of loops and you're set - use steamengine's calculator if you're unsure (or ask here, I could help guide you)

The nautilus is straight but it's not a cloud machine by any stretch.. what power does the mvp put out?

|

9/19/2015 4:57 PM

If you dont want to carry your vape in your pocket vapesox make a holster type thing it clips on your belt loop or belt Photo

|

9/22/2015 8:05 AM

Hades mod with a Cerberus RDA, both clones. For juice right now I have Space Jam Omega-tastes like peach. 5 wraps of 26 gauge kanthal for coils and I'm fuckin set

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/26/2015 6:41 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Hades mod with a Cerberus RDA, both clones. For juice right now I have Space Jam Omega-tastes like peach. 5 wraps of 26 gauge ...more

22 or twisted 28 is where its at. 26 is nice for a calmer more mellow daily type vape

|

9/29/2015 12:29 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Hades mod with a Cerberus RDA, both clones. For juice right now I have Space Jam Omega-tastes like peach. 5 wraps of 26 gauge ...more

tomdon wrote:

22 or twisted 28 is where its at. 26 is nice for a calmer more mellow daily type vape

I've tried 22 before, waaaaay too much bullshit to deal with with my rda

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/30/2015 3:53 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

tomdon wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

I've tried 22 before, waaaaay too much bullshit to deal with with my rda

Macro or jumbo 22g coils with tons of airflow fucking kicks ass. Especially at about .3 ohms

|

10/5/2015 10:45 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

If you dont want to carry your vape in your pocket vapesox make a holster type thing it clips on your belt loop or belt Photo

That's gonna be about as cool as a cell phone holster.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/5/2015 6:53 PM

Or a fanny pack............

|

10/6/2015 8:39 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Or a fanny pack............

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/3/2015 5:59 PM

i've been vaping for almost 2 years now, it got me to quit smoking. I have a Sigelei 100w+, custom box with Raptor 120w chip, Fuhattan mech and a bunch of RDA's and tanks

|

11/24/2015 7:12 AM

I still think vaping is annoying. I can see that it helps get people off smoking (in some cases) but nothing irritates me more than walking by someone and *POOF* a big cloud of some bubblegum cotton candy cherry crap hits me in the face while the douche canoe tries to look like a hardass.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura