Vietnam Travel Guide And Information

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2010 11:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:02 AM

Vietnam Travel Guide And Information
Vietnam Travel is a country most people have heard of but until recently few have had the opportunity to visit. It was not until the early 1990s that the first intrepid travelers started arriving. Things have come a long way in the past decade and visitors from all over the world are now discovering what a hidden gem of a country Vietnam is. Brilliant green rice fields, exotic temples and pagodas, grand colonial buildings, bustling city streets, thatched bamboo huts, grand colonial buildings, exotic temples and pagodas, deserted sandy beaches, breathtaking mountain scenery, conical straw hats, colorful ethnic minorities, graceful women in ao dai tunics, delicious cuisine, great out door activities luxurious hotels, stunning resorts and more, much more, it’s all here . in Vietnam
The two great metropolises of the country are the elegant capital city Hanoi and the dynamic, economic powerhouse Ho Chi Minh City. Since 1993 UNESCO has declared five World Heritage Sites in Vietnam, four in central Vietnam and one in the north. The four sites in Vietnamare the former imperial capital Hue, the historic trading port of Hoi An, the centre of the former Cham Kingdom, My Son, and Phong Nha Caves. The fifth World Heritage Site is the spectacular natural wonder that is Halong Bay in . in Vietnam, breathtakingly featured in James Bond and other films.
In Highlights of Vietnam Area
• When to Go?
Vietnam has three different regions – the North, Central and South – each with different weather patterns and different rainy seasons. This means that there is neither a best time nor a bad time to travel to Vietnam. Hot summer or cold weather is not that big a deal. Beaches are always available from North to South. Sapa and Ba Na and Dalat all offer great places for cool temperature. You know you can find your favourite kind of weather all year round! >>>>>>Readmore
Getting There & Away – Vietnam
Major airlines flying to Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi . Most of Asian countries, including China, Japan, Korea, and Russia have direct flights to and from Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi >>>>>>Readmore
• Getting Around Vietnam – Travel Around
There are many ways to enter Vietnam but the most convenient way to enter . Vietnam is air access. Formalities at . Vietnam’s international airports are generally smoother than at land borders, as volume of traffic is greater >>>>>>Readmore
Vietnam City Guide
Vietnam travel information, including Historic Cultural Sights, Beautiful Nature Sights, Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, transportation, and much more… >>>>>>Readmore
Vietnam Travel Tips
“When in Rome do as the Romans do”. Things you need to know when travelling in Vietnam , highlighting ethic and cultural sensitivities…>>>>>>Readmore
Culture and Customs
Anyone going to Vietnam Trav would be wise to bone up on some of the unique customs and superstitions of the country, lest they cause confusion, misunderstandings, hard-feelings, or loss of friendship. The old saying, “when in Rome, do as the Romans do” cannot be applied to the letter in Vietnam, but it is still very important that we respect certain customs and superstitions of the people. >>>>>>Readmore
• Visa to Vietnam
No matter which way of access you choose, a Vietnamese entry visa is required for all foreigners, except for citizens of countries having bilateral agreements on visa exemption with Vietnam>>>>>>Readmore
• Climate of Vietnam
The climate of Vietnam varies considerably from region to region. Although the entire country lies in the tropics and subtropics, local condition varies from frosty winters in the far northern hill to year-round, subequatorial warmth in the Mekong Delta. >>>>>>Readmore
National Parks & Nature Reserves .
A comprehensive guide to National Parks and Nature Reserves in Vietnam.>>>>>>Readmore
Beaches in Vietnam .
What you need to know when preparing for your beach escape holiday in Vietnam . White sand beaches, watersports, beach resorts.>>>>>>Readmore
Other tours
2 Days on Halong Bay With Spice Cruise - Halong Bay Cruise Tours
4 Days Hanoi - Halong Bay Refreshing package - North Vietnam Vacation
Mekong Delta 3 Days Trip - Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong River Tour
Vietnam Family Vacations 11 days
Saigon Sedona Hotel - Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam Hotels Reservation

Vietnam Cruise Tour,Vietnam Adventure Tours,Vietnam Package Tours,Vietnam Optional Tours,Halong Bay Tours,Vietnam Fixed Departure Tours 2011,Vietnam Day Trip,Vietnam Beach Vacation,Vietnam Honeymoon Holiday Tour, Vietnam Mice,Vietnam Eco Tours,Northern Vietnam Travel South Vietnam Tours,Viet Nam Travel, Central Vietnam Tours,Vietnam Golf Tour ,Mekong Delta Travel ,Essential Of Vietnam,Vietnam Classic Tours

|

11/30/2010 12:11 AM

OMG i'm going there tomorrow.
Lets be butt buddies.

|

12/1/2010 8:34 AM

W-O-W

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

12/1/2010 9:24 AM

i hate vietnam.

|

steazy

12/9/2010 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:07 AM

I liked Vietnam…sure there were some bad times…like risking my life trying to cross the street, but the old lady who basically held our hand and walked us across was pretty funny.

The food is so cheap! The cities are fun, the shopping is great, the beaches are great, the weather is warm, the war obsessed tourists are hilarious, the anti-war video at the tunnels is the funniest thing I've seen…I think the bad stuff (harrassment, overcharging, dodgy food) was the same same but different as all the other S.E Asian countries (apart from Laos which kicks every other country's ass)…but thats just my opinion…

Halong bay cruise

vietnam Travel

Paradise cruise Halong bay

|

12/9/2010 2:06 AM

ipackages wrote:

I liked Vietnam…sure there were some bad times…like risking my life trying to cross the street, but the old lady who basically held our hand and walked us across was pretty funny.

The food is so cheap! The cities are fun, the shopping is great, the beaches are great, the weather is warm, the war obsessed tourists are hilarious, the anti-war video at the tunnels is the funniest thing I've seen…I think the bad stuff (harrassment, overcharging, dodgy food) was the same same but different as all the other S.E Asian countries (apart from Laos which kicks every other country's ass)…but thats just my opinion…

Halong bay cruise

vietnam Travel

Paradise cruise Halong bay

crossing the roads there are like death.

|