Vitaly?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2013 8:02 PM

Is it me or is stuff like this depress people.....

|

4/8/2013 8:22 PM

He makes it seem really easy...Lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/8/2013 8:26 PM

Nah quality>quantity my man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/8/2013 8:33 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

He makes it seem really easy...Lol

lol yeah really aint that easy

|

4/8/2013 8:40 PM

He's awesome!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/8/2013 8:43 PM

you seen the one where this guy goes up to vitaly and asks him for advice and vitaly tells him to start talking about their ass or tits? lol poor dude probably got maced

|

4/8/2013 8:57 PM

^^ It probably works.

|

4/8/2013 9:06 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

^^ It probably works.

No decent girl would give you her phone number if you start talking about her ass or her tits..... Atleast I don't think....

|

4/8/2013 9:08 PM

He has one where he carries around a rooster in a bag and asks people if they wanna see his cock, they get all offended and are like ..what?! then he pulls it out and they laugh.. but the last girl slapped him haha. Vitaly has balls of steel.

|

4/8/2013 9:15 PM

i need to try this. but i'm ugly as fuck so i probably wont get any numbers lol

|

vital's redneck

4/8/2013 9:19 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

He has one where he carries around a rooster in a bag and asks people if they wanna see his cock, they get all offended and ...more

Have you seen the channel called overboardhumor? They have one where they go around asking people "do u want to buy a little pot?" To cops and random people and he show's it to the people and it's a cooking pot.lol

|

4/8/2013 9:29 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Have you seen the channel called overboardhumor? They have one where they go around asking people "do u want to buy a little ...more

Yessss! I've been a fan of OBH for awhile now, no one I know really knows them. Them, Public Prank & Thanosfilms all get together and do pranks on each of their channels and are unheard of by most but have some realllyy funny stuff

|

4/8/2013 9:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

He has one where he carries around a rooster in a bag and asks people if they wanna see his cock, they get all offended and ...more

Mikel8149 wrote:

Have you seen the channel called overboardhumor? They have one where they go around asking people "do u want to buy a little ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yessss! I've been a fan of OBH for awhile now, no one I know really knows them. Them, Public Prank & Thanosfilms all get ...more

Yea, I really like C-Fresh he is sooo funny doing them slides in the mall's or what ever. And then when they go to fast food places and ask them to trow away trash then hand them a trash bag full of stuff. :D Yeah and jack vale, he is funny also like that one time where they ask like can "can i see your skateboard" at that skate park and run off with it. lol And some other people i watch that are really funny is the HodgeTwins they are funny as fuck! Seriously.lol

|

4/8/2013 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2013 10:36 PM

I like RomanAtwood more than most. Roman, Jstustudios, and Vitaly are my favorites no doubt haha.
Watch Jstu's eating loudly in library videos they're great.

Every now n' then Makemebad35 or Edbassmaster pull something pretty funny out. Same with all of em I suppose.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/8/2013 10:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2013 10:37 PM

Spenlard wrote:

I like RomanAtwood more than most. Roman, Jstustudios, and Vitaly are my favorites no doubt haha.
Watch Jstu's eating loudly ...more

Roman Atwood rules. JstuStudios occasionally has some funny stuff, I just don't like a lot of their skits.

Makemebad35 is probably my favorite, been watching him since probably 2006 when he first came out with Insane Driver haha

Do you watch any of him & Kyles Pwnage channel? They play a random video game every week and talk during it and are fucking hilarious.

here's the newest one

?feature=player_profilepage

it's a bit long, but definitely worth the watch. Everything Kyle says is so funny. I wish he'd post more on his main channel
|

4/9/2013 12:35 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Roman Atwood rules. JstuStudios occasionally has some funny stuff, I just don't like a lot of their skits.

Makemebad35 is ...more

Eh. I feel almost like Makemebad's humor is just old now. I've also been following him forever. I still like some of his things, but others I feel as though it's what I've already seen 50 times.

For games, I watch iPwnstar4hire and SSoHPKC. I've seen em though! They're not bad, I've just got preferences.

I feel the same about Jstustudios. They just kinda float then come out with a banger every now and then, which is kinda why I like em.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/9/2013 9:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2013 11:56 AM

I miss tdwppplaya or whatever with the train horn pranks that is probably the funnyest shit ever. All i really watch video game wise is WOR, Seananners,Dj keemstar, youtubable, sandy ravage, themarkofj. And people like that.lol

|

4/9/2013 1:46 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I miss tdwppplaya or whatever with the train horn pranks that is probably the funnyest shit ever. All i really watch video ...more

Ew.
WoR is OKAY.
Seananners just get's sooooooo repetitive. It's the same thing every video.

|

4/9/2013 3:18 PM

Hahahah legend.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/10/2013 9:17 PM

Spenlard wrote:

this. jstu's new shit is pretty stupid now though (imo)

|

4/10/2013 9:35 PM

cmores wrote:

Agreed. They're kinda dumb, not funny at all. Their last "prank" was asking people if they wanted cigars, but when they said yes, they gave them a pretzel stick and told em to light it up or something. The people in it laughed, but in mine and some others' opinions.. it was pretty stupid. They should just stick with the falling, eating loudly in the library, and occasional other funny ones I can't remember offhand

|

4/10/2013 9:40 PM

^^^ Yeah, eating lettuce with whip cream lol. Kinda sounds nasty but they make a lot of money off it. I mean have you seen jack vale? He has a porsche off youtube video's.lol

|

4/10/2013 9:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Agreed. They're kinda dumb, not funny at all. Their last "prank" was asking people if they wanted cigars, but when they said ...more

i literally just watched that one 30 minutes ago haah! but i always liked the "ipod shuffle". too bad they dont make any more of those.

|

4/10/2013 9:50 PM

and the pooter, he created that device if I'm not mistaken and sells them haha

but yeah I liked the ipod shuffle ones too. supposedly they're making another. the christmas edition was funny as fuck cause santa dancing around town like that isn't something you see everyday haha

|

4/10/2013 10:09 PM

Spenlard wrote:

cmores wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Agreed. They're kinda dumb, not funny at all. Their last "prank" was asking people if they wanted cigars, but when they said ...more

Hahah no doubt man. I just remember those library ones were the first ones that actually had me dying of laughter. Honestly I kinda think it was their only funny series.

|

4/12/2013 8:02 PM

he's going to jail.

|

Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential.STREET DAWG. [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/the-day-has-come,1274784]>BIKE CHECK HERE

4/12/2013 8:08 PM

stopurdeadmate wrote:

he's going to jail.

Vitaly said he's been to jail like 4 times in 2 years for doing that "how much" prank.

|

4/12/2013 8:38 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i need to try this. but i'm ugly as fuck so i probably wont get any numbers lol

haha props to us goofy lookin kids lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/12/2013 9:34 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Vitaly said he's been to jail like 4 times in 2 years for doing that "how much" prank.

he just did a "how much" prank haha

but yeah. he and his buddy got in a lotttt of trouble awhile back for a bomb threat when they were doing the "Russian Hitman" prank, I forget what all they got charged with but something like that can't be miniscule.

|

4/13/2013 12:08 AM

"have you seen any white sluts around here?"

"white sluts?"

"yeah white sluts"

"yeah right there" *points at random girl* lol

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm