Wanna see my buddy killing the streets?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2010 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:06 AM

Only 16 years old, kid has got some natural talent!
|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/6/2010 7:39 PM

kinda boring without music, theres some kids my age that make some pretty cool edits, ill post a couple up.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/6/2010 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:06 AM

im pretty sure the kid thats in this for the majority for the video is in 8th grade

one of our local parks where the rats hangout

he probably makes people seem way better than they are but this ones pretty cool

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/7/2010 4:32 PM

These guys make me look like a retard on a board. Oh wait, that's because I AM a retard on a board.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/7/2010 6:46 PM

Oh, to make matters worse Tim. This is his throw away clips. In the real video he backside flips this HUGE brick 7.

So one day, I was up at this school, just hanging out with my buddies after a sesh. He rolls up and I say "Hey Alex, I heard you are hitting handrails now! But I bet you won't hit that one (pointing at this 8 stair rail). He says "First try no run up! Front or back side?" I say "Front side." Fucker does it...First try, no run up, fresh out of the car.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/7/2010 6:51 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Oh, to make matters worse Tim. This is his throw away clips. In the real video he backside flips this HUGE brick 7.

So one day, I was up at this school, just hanging out with my buddies after a sesh. He rolls up and I say "Hey Alex, I heard you are hitting handrails now! But I bet you won't hit that one (pointing at this 8 stair rail). He says "First try no run up! Front or back side?" I say "Front side." Fucker does it...First try, no run up, fresh out of the car.

Lmao, that's why I always bring my 9mm with me everywhere I go.

....so I can kill myself after seeing some asshole crack out a banger first try.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/8/2010 4:54 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

tibug wrote:

Lmao, that's why I always bring my 9mm with me everywhere I go.

....so I can kill myself after seeing some asshole crack out a banger first try.

It was a big rail too. And he didn't bitch grind it. You know, where they just grind the last inch of the rail.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas