Washing jeans.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2011 3:00 AM

i have 3 pairs of skinnies because im a poor cunt smile and yeah
1. when i wash them should i put them in the dryer instead of hanging them out?
2. should i wash them or wear for like months straight? o.o

|

6/8/2011 3:31 AM

pretty sure in the dryer they'll shrink and then they're fucked man

and idk about you but mine sweat especially with my elephant skins underneath and they smell eventually

|

6/8/2011 3:43 AM

hecticbmxer wrote:

pretty sure in the dryer they'll shrink and then they're fucked man

and idk about you but mine sweat especially with my elephant skins underneath and they smell eventually

true. hate hanging them out though because they fade and takes forever. but yeah dont want them shrinking

|

6/8/2011 3:57 AM

I have one pair of skinnies haha!
I hang mine out to dry, they have faded a little but it's not too bad, i like the look of faded black to be honest.

|

6/8/2011 5:23 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I have one pair of skinnies haha!
I hang mine out to dry, they have faded a little but it's not too bad, i like the look of faded black to be honest.

wearing black jeans cause were bogan

|

6/8/2011 9:48 AM

i have 1 pair of jeans
i put mine in the dryer but theyre tight for the first day then the other days they stretch out and are good. i wash them like once a week

|

vital's redneck

6/8/2011 11:13 AM

I try to get 2-3 wears out of a pair of jeans before I wash them. I put them in the dryer on the lowest possible setting and they really haven't faded much. I think you can hang them out to dry inside out and it doesn't fade or doesn't fade as much

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

6/8/2011 2:33 PM

ive never hung out my jeans ?blink

but i have a black pair that get like skin tight when ever i wash/dry them so i tend to wear those the most w/o washing em.
only wash em if they stink or if they have a noticeable stain.

|

6/9/2011 6:34 PM

catfish95 wrote:

I try to get 2-3 wears out of a pair of jeans before I wash them. I put them in the dryer on the lowest possible setting and they really haven't faded much. I think you can hang them out to dry inside out and it doesn't fade or doesn't fade as much

Me too. I wear them for a couple days, wash and dry them with the rest of my clothes. They don't fade, but they are a little tight as soon as they get out of the dryer, then they stretch and are perfect.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/9/2011 6:51 PM

catfish95 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Me too. I wear them for a couple days, wash and dry them with the rest of my clothes. They don't fade, but they are a little tight as soon as they get out of the dryer, then they stretch and are perfect.

this.

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

6/9/2011 7:30 PM

if their black then turn them inside out when you wash them and dry them in the dryer, cuz the reason you are wearing skinnies is because you want them to be tighter than regular pants right? I had a pair of black skinnies that i wore almost every day and would wash them saturday night and then throw them back on for another week and start over. After awhile they started looking greenish but i still wear em just when i ride though

|

6/10/2011 3:43 AM

use a radiator to dry them

|

6/10/2011 6:27 AM

i wash my jeans everyday... am i werid?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/10/2011 4:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i wash my jeans everyday... am i werid?

umm..... i guess we both are ?

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/10/2011 4:11 PM

dude i wash my jeans after everytime they are worn before i wear em again, and alllllll i have are skinnies and thats about 7 now. i put mine in the dryer and i shop at hottopic so they are tight to begin with and mine dont shrink

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/10/2011 4:22 PM

I don't wear skinnies because I don't want to wear the same pants as my sister also dry them on a low setting so dryer won't wear them out so fast.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

6/10/2011 4:45 PM

Wolfen wrote:

I don't wear skinnies because I don't want to wear the same pants as my sister also dry them on a low setting so dryer won't wear them out so fast.

chick jeans have less crotch room then guys, there fore they fit differently.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/10/2011 6:27 PM

I like wash mine once every two weeks to a month dizzy
Then i put them in the dryer, cause after that long they are super loose.

I probs needa get some hygiene :D

|

6/29/2011 10:50 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

I like wash mine once every two weeks to a month dizzy
Then i put them in the dryer, cause after that long they are super loose.

I probs needa get some hygiene :D

Haha! Truth!

I wash mine every day that I ride. I use the dryer because it's quick and makes them tighter around the shins which is what I want. After I ride my jeans seem to stretch and the dryer fixes that.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

6/29/2011 11:01 PM

yeah i just have 5 pairs and i wash everyday

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla