Well Today Didn't Go As Planned!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2014 6:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2014 6:29 AM

As some of You know i was an R-Tard & Cocked up a Hop Bars & ended up eating My Bars! Well, As I'm on A LOT of heavy duty pain killers I wasn't really aware of how bad the damage actually was until last night when one of the teeth began to split! Christ All Fucking Mighty does this Hurt!!! Teeth > Shoulder! I've got an Emergancy Dental Appointment in about 40 minutes now, I'm hoping the Dentist will just pull them out there & then! I have a slight over bite well I cannot close My mouth atm because when the teeth touch each other it's like being stabbed in an open nerve by a million hypodermic needles! I can feel them moving around & I honestly think pulling them shouldn't be too hard as I THINK they're coming out under there own accord which is why I'm in sooooo much Fucking PAIN!!! Hopefully I'll get to bring the teeth home & I can snap some photos of the teeth & My new look ROFL! Bridge Plate will be sorted out when everything's all healed up!

|

2/12/2014 8:33 AM

lil update! I had a root canal done & it feels A LOT better right now!

|

2/12/2014 8:55 AM

Dang man. You are in pain way too much.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/12/2014 9:07 AM

Sucks Major Balls! I cannot even begin to explain how sharp the Teeth Pain was!! My Whole upper lip is numb atm, as I'm taking Tramadol (Anti Inflammatory!) & the Morphine (Massively Strong Pain Killer!) I should be good if it starts to hurt at 8pm & I can possibly go as early as 7pm, I'm hoping I'll notice the difference the most tomorrow! My Blood Sugars have been sky high today from the Stress & Pain! It's over now I hope!

|

2/12/2014 9:13 AM

This sucks to hear, I hope you can get it sorted soon. I know someone who tried hopping over a fence to a 3ft drop to concrete, and his forks must of been severely cracked before he set off because his forks snapped at the crown mid air, and he landed straight on his face. He couldn't eat normal food for the next few months. Hope you get well soon.

|

2/12/2014 10:13 AM

That suck man.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/12/2014 10:22 AM

Sucks man hopefully everything works, I've split a tooth before and fuck its not fun

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/12/2014 4:29 PM

My braces cracked a tooth in half once, and my bottom front 4 teeth are fake.
Photo

|

2/12/2014 5:55 PM

Damn Biggy! That's some impressive metal work You got going on! I was a little worried I might have to have quite a few teeth pulled! But the Dentist seemed to think there was only one tooth that was the issue! I had the Root Canal done & I'm 99.9% Pain Free! Couldn't be happier!

|

2/12/2014 8:14 PM

I broke my front left tooth in half in middle school playing tag with a kid. he got mad and smashed my mouth with a rock. i know have a fake tooth there and have to have it fixed several times do to bad materials used. caused the fake part to turn purple.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/13/2014 8:14 PM

I can't even look at this shit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/14/2014 11:29 AM

post a pic

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

2/15/2014 11:05 AM

How was the root canal dude, I hated having mine done, proper sucked.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/21/2014 7:20 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

post a pic

Honestly there is nothing to see! The Dentist did superb work! I can feel the rough area on the back of My Tooth from the filler shit but other than that there is literally NOTHING that would make it obvious I've had anything done!

|

2/21/2014 7:23 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

How was the root canal dude, I hated having mine done, proper sucked.

Another Honestly comment lol...

The worst bit was the injection into My Gum! It was NO WHERE NEAR as bad as I'd been told! I DO have a very high pain tolerance, so maybe that had something to do with it! There were 1 or 2 cringe moments, but It was over in minutes & it's totally fine now! VERY Happy with the results! smile

|

2/21/2014 7:58 PM

Well that's good

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/25/2014 7:17 AM

I had an emergency root canal done last year, it wasn't too bad. Honestly it hurt more before or even during the root canal. The worst was when he didn't get a nerve fully numb and I felt him start drilling into it, but it wasn't any worse than the pain before it.

Been good ever since.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura