What a way to go.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2011 5:14 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/23/2011 5:30 PM

Irony at it's finest.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/23/2011 8:46 PM

thats why you always use double tap kids.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

6/23/2011 8:52 PM

im super super scared this happens to me. i think about it atleast once a week. so scared i wake up burried alive. so iv told my parents and got a written document stating i must be burned in an open coffin. no sealed lid and cremation. fuckin HORRIBLE thought

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/23/2011 9:05 PM

how does that happen? didnt she have a pulse?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/23/2011 9:09 PM

carjakester wrote:

how does that happen? didnt she have a pulse?

some people have it. i watched a documentary and one woman in the usa woke up 3 times in the morgue. its almost like a stress enduced coma in which u can almost go into suspended animation for days

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/23/2011 9:18 PM

So do they just leave her in the coffin or send her to the hospital?

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/23/2011 9:29 PM

carjakester wrote:

how does that happen? didnt she have a pulse?

Verde. wrote:

some people have it. i watched a documentary and one woman in the usa woke up 3 times in the morgue. its almost like a stress enduced coma in which u can almost go into suspended animation for days

i thought before funerals they open the person out and empty them. maybe im wrong.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/23/2011 11:57 PM

i thought they cut they're insides out when they enbalm them? haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/24/2011 2:09 AM

how scary would it be hearing screams from a coffin dizzy

|

6/24/2011 6:07 AM

Creepy shit, makes me think of TSC

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/24/2011 6:13 AM

Verde. wrote:

im super super scared this happens to me. i think about it atleast once a week. so scared i wake up burried alive. so iv told my parents and got a written document stating i must be burned in an open coffin. no sealed lid and cremation. fuckin HORRIBLE thought

same, being buried alive would probably be the worst death for me.

|

6/24/2011 6:25 AM

Verde. wrote:

im super super scared this happens to me. i think about it atleast once a week. so scared i wake up burried alive. so iv told my parents and got a written document stating i must be burned in an open coffin. no sealed lid and cremation. fuckin HORRIBLE thought

Booshy wrote:

same, being buried alive would probably be the worst death for me.

12345

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

6/24/2011 9:52 AM

Verde. wrote:

im super super scared this happens to me. i think about it atleast once a week. so scared i wake up burried alive. so iv told my parents and got a written document stating i must be burned in an open coffin. no sealed lid and cremation. fuckin HORRIBLE thought

Booshy wrote:

same, being buried alive would probably be the worst death for me.

brenden1207 wrote:

12345

yeah it would be absolutely horrendous. if it was legal i would want shot in the head. like if they found me " dead " id want shot just to make sure its that bad. i have issues man haha

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/24/2011 4:36 PM

this is why i want to be creamated, and i think they dont have the same way of preparing the dead in russia, i think this is where it happened.

|

steazy

6/24/2011 4:39 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

this is why i want to be creamated, and i think they dont have the same way of preparing the dead in russia, i think this is where it happened.

look at my post dude. its happened in america too, to the same woman 3 times

and no they dont cut ur insides out. thats only if they need to conduct a post mortom or as usa peeps say an autopsy to find out why u died. so its a very real possibility. i dont care. i want burned in an open coffin with a new dawn fades by joy division playing

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/26/2011 6:41 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

this is why i want to be creamated, and i think they dont have the same way of preparing the dead in russia, i think this is where it happened.

Verde. wrote:

look at my post dude. its happened in america too, to the same woman 3 times

and no they dont cut ur insides out. thats only if they need to conduct a post mortom or as usa peeps say an autopsy to find out why u died. so its a very real possibility. i dont care. i want burned in an open coffin with a new dawn fades by joy division playing

Or if you donate organs. But they do pump you full of embalming fluid here, so your body stays preserved for a few days til after the funeral. Then you are worm food.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura