7/6/2011 11:49 PM

|

7/7/2011 12:01 AM

makes water taste like kool aid
not as bad as you may think, my dad is into it but only the purple kind

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

7/7/2011 12:02 AM

its just a bottle of flavor that you add to your water, you just squeeze some into a bottle or something with water and voila you now have Gatorade Propel

|

7/7/2011 4:28 AM

Ex's and Oh's wrote:

its just a bottle of flavor that you add to your water, you just squeeze some into a bottle or something with water and voila you now have Gatorade Propel

this

|

7/7/2011 6:44 AM

I like the red. I have had both red and purple. Tastes like kool aid but it is healthier apparently, until they realize the chemicals that make the flavor cause cancer or something.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/7/2011 10:03 AM

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/7/2011 10:25 AM

So does it have vitamins or some other benefit,or is it just color/flavor?

|

7/7/2011 10:46 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Pretty much just color/flavor. But it tastes awesome.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

7/7/2011 11:30 AM

damm i gotta taste that

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/7/2011 6:53 PM

Lol my supermarket did a special where you bought it and got a free 24pack of water,

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

7/8/2011 11:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I like the red. I have had both red and purple. Tastes like kool aid but it is healthier apparently, until they realize the chemicals that make the flavor cause cancer or something.

lolololol

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/9/2011 6:00 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Flavor. Water gets boring after a while. But yea, it is pretty decent, I suggest giving it a shot, it is like 3 bucks for one, and you can get a lot of flavored water out of it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/10/2011 12:13 PM

i want to try it. its not some shitty soda or energy drink so i think ill like it. i can hardly drink soda anymore, i just gotta have water and gatorades.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS