What is a OG rider?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2011 4:15 AM

Sounds really stupid but i've seen loads of posts and arguements saying people are an OG rider, what is one?

|

10/8/2011 8:31 AM

me smile smile hahaha jk. an og is someone thAts been here for like years. but my name happens to be og-rider lol

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

10/8/2011 9:46 AM

Generally if people refer to someone being an "OG" on this site, it means they have been a member of the site for a while.
Notice my join date wink lol

|

10/8/2011 10:06 AM

Check my join date nigga!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/8/2011 10:52 AM

Ah now I can understand :D thanks

|

10/8/2011 12:23 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Generally if people refer to someone being an "OG" on this site, it means they have been a member of the site for a while.

gotta question whats considered "og" then? like would i be "og" or would 2009 be "og" or what?

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/8/2011 1:04 PM

not me

|

vital's redneck

10/8/2011 1:51 PM

original gangsta

|

10/8/2011 2:25 PM

theres no set guidelines for OG.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/8/2011 2:56 PM

not you

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/8/2011 3:40 PM

carjakester wrote:

not you

I didn't mean me that's just what og stands for in my opinion.

|

10/8/2011 3:57 PM

og riders are people who have been on the site for a while and are very knowledgeable.

|

10/8/2011 5:07 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

gotta question whats considered "og" then? like would i be "og" or would 2009 be "og" or what?

You are not an OG

|

10/8/2011 5:08 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You are not an OG

No one is.

|

10/8/2011 5:10 PM

i aint og, and iv been rollin for 3 years

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/8/2011 6:34 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

You are not an OG

so then what are the guidelines for being "og" and yea i know im not i was just setting up the question..

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones