What other bike y'all got

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2019 9:31 PM

What other bikes y'all ride? Here's my highly impractical, v fast, v twitchy track bike Photo

|

5/20/2019 12:55 PM


1988 Specialized Hardrock I scored for 5 bucks:

Photo

2018 Masi CXR Comp Alloy:
Photo
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/25/2019 12:56 AM

dave lawrence wrote:
1988 Specialized Hardrock I scored for 5 bucks:

Photo

2018 Masi CXR Comp Alloy:
Photo

Jealous as fuck for that specialized

|

6/7/2019 5:18 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Jealous as fuck for that specialized

They are everywhere around here for pretty cheap. I legit could have picked up several rockhoppers, an occasional stumpjumper, and tons of these.

Check your local facebook marketplace.

I had to fully overhaul it and add tubes when I got it, then scored free tires for it. I have been fixing little things here and there. Next up I am swapping the rear hub for a Deore, adding a cassette, and adding an old 105 rear derailleur for it. I am tempted to get some drop bars and making a weird monster cross setup with it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/7/2019 6:21 AM

dave lawrence wrote:
1988 Specialized Hardrock I scored for 5 bucks:

Photo

2018 Masi CXR Comp Alloy:
Photo

biggybuggy wrote:

Jealous as fuck for that specialized

dave lawrence wrote:

They are everywhere around here for pretty cheap. I legit could have picked up several rockhoppers, an occasional stumpjumper, and tons of these.

Check your local facebook marketplace.

I had to fully overhaul it and add tubes when I got it, then scored free tires for it. I have been fixing little things here and there. Next up I am swapping the rear hub for a Deore, adding a cassette, and adding an old 105 rear derailleur for it. I am tempted to get some drop bars and making a weird monster cross setup with it.

i have a similar era Gary Fisher which i still ride as my commuter. i still have the circa 1995 araya rims lol

|

its prawns, not shrimp idiot

6/10/2019 7:01 PM

dave lawrence wrote:
1988 Specialized Hardrock I scored for 5 bucks:

Photo

2018 Masi CXR Comp Alloy:
Photo

biggybuggy wrote:

Jealous as fuck for that specialized

dave lawrence wrote:

They are everywhere around here for pretty cheap. I legit could have picked up several rockhoppers, an occasional stumpjumper, and tons of these.

Check your local facebook marketplace.

I had to fully overhaul it and add tubes when I got it, then scored free tires for it. I have been fixing little things here and there. Next up I am swapping the rear hub for a Deore, adding a cassette, and adding an old 105 rear derailleur for it. I am tempted to get some drop bars and making a weird monster cross setup with it.

I got a 1999 Mongoose Maneuver for free. Living on an island with it right now, thing is a blast man.
Love those old steel MTBs. Gonna get a proper mtb soon here though, been studying my ass off

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/2/2019 11:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2019 11:54 AM

I had a spare cult Dakota roche frame and some extra parts so I made a park bike Photo

|

smile

9/10/2019 12:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2019 4:35 PM

I have an Entry level MTB trail bike, I love MTB as much as BMX, hooked on it and will be upgrading asap

|

Ride everything

10/3/2019 2:30 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

I had a spare cult Dakota roche frame and some extra parts so I made a park bike Photo

Best use of jetfuel I've ever seen. Well done, sir.

|

10/9/2019 7:59 PM

Cool bikes, cool thread..

Down to bare metal and painted back to factory by myself except the tank, I only had to clear coat that..

Photo

Mine^

For my kiddos..

Before..

Photo

After..

Powder coated wheels (with bearings), Powder coated frame, NOS tires installed on the original rims..

Photo

I'll post more when I get a chance (I have a problem with bikes)

<°)))>{

|





10/9/2019 8:14 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo
|





10/10/2019 10:02 PM

Photo
Photo


|





10/17/2019 6:51 PM

Photo
|





5/10/2020 3:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2020 3:37 PM

Just picked this up today. 2020 specialized sirrus 2, race face Chester pedals, topeak bag, headlight and taillight
Fast and fun, comfortable fitness bike. First big bike, I might get a road bike next year idk yet
Photo
Photo

|

6/1/2020 2:40 AM

Photo
This is my bar hopper. Swing arm survivor with Odyssey R32,000,000 forks
|

6/17/2020 4:03 AM

dave lawrence wrote:
1988 Specialized Hardrock I scored for 5 bucks:

Photo

2018 Masi CXR Comp Alloy:
Photo

Photo

Scored most of this for free or super cheap. Don't have a ton invested and it handles AWESOME in the woods.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/21/2020 4:08 PM

My kona five-0.
Hasnt seen any real trails in a fair while now, used it to commute to work and back alot until i moved back to the NE of Scotland. I plan on chucking down some hills soon though now i have some very good routes only a few mins ride away.

Photo

Its a good alternative when the weathers too wet or shitty to get on the 20’s but still good enough for this one.

|

8/21/2020 6:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:
1988 Specialized Hardrock I scored for 5 bucks:

Photo

2018 Masi CXR Comp Alloy:
Photo

Dude I had that same specialized when I was like 11 that my dad brought home for free haha

|

10/4/2020 2:41 AM

Niner Sir 9. Also have a Jamis carbon roadie.

Photo.

|

10/10/2020 1:50 AM

I built a street/flat hybrid while I'm injured, my Hoffman Strowler was too damn small so it's a 20.3 stock Fit frame now.. just need to find some brake parts so I can do that up and then get some forks with 990 mounts.

|

10/15/2020 12:57 PM

Photo
5000 miles on it so far this year.
|