What social group

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2011 7:37 AM

Are you in at school? Like jocks, nerds. Haha, I guess I'm in the regular/mid popular group...im the only biker in my school.

|

I like my chain tight...like my women.

1/30/2011 7:45 AM

same. im like the 3rd only biker in the school.

|

1/30/2011 7:49 AM

also regular/mid and theres only 4 bikers in our school. well were the only serious ones theres a shit load of 6th graders who all have bmx bikes so they bmx. like one kid has a verde and he cant bunnyhop. and one kid has a $450 eastern and cant bunnyhop and he said hes getting a new sprocket im like wtf is wrong with that hes like idk i dont like it. but theres one kid who actually tries. and hes pretty cool he had a stock subrosa but he got the same frame as me (federal hamilton) so now he sorta looks like a poser but i give him respect cuz he actually tries and doesnt just ride in circles like those other lil kids. im actually nice to the poser kids and other people are like wtf u poser u suck. im just like trying to teach them stuff. sorry for my long ass story.

|

1/30/2011 7:55 AM

im pretty much cool with everyone, exept the emo kids. id say i would be in the jock/highish group

|

1/30/2011 10:21 AM

I'm just one of the socially awkward kids... I really don't talk to people unless I get asked something... I just stand there...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/30/2011 10:49 AM

like cschmall im pretty awkward at school but im considered a jock , i play alot of sports and me and my friends are pretty popular, i dont know how though because im awkward and im not a real good looking guy so i dunno

|

i'm just here to chill

1/30/2011 11:02 AM

I'm chill with everyone, except for the gothic kids and the nerds, but beside me, i know one other serious biker beside me, all of the other kids that used to ride became druggies

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

1/30/2011 11:14 AM

im fugly and have no friends

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

1/30/2011 12:22 PM

im a stoner rider at my school

|

refs: millsaps, bmx4life121303, showtime402

1/30/2011 1:32 PM

At my old school I was pretty popular, known by everyone for my antics and not being afraid to tell teachers off.
In my new school I'm not even sure now haha. I'm friends with just about everyone in different social classes.

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

2/26/2011 5:33 PM

I'm friends with everybody, no joke.

But I hang out with the riders.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

2/26/2011 5:42 PM

im friends with most people in my school. there are alot of people that ride bmx in my school but im only friends with one of them. lol

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

2/26/2011 7:00 PM

cschmall wrote:

I'm just one of the socially awkward kids... I really don't talk to people unless I get asked something... I just stand there...

yea me too sort of.
i am like a "hardcore" Kid, people say i am emo and goth because i like heavy music, even though i wear bright ass colors and stuff like that sometimes

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

2/26/2011 7:12 PM

im a in the pothead/skater group but i talk to everybody from gamers to kocks

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/26/2011 8:11 PM

im like kinda popular i guess but yaa people know me for not bein afraid to yell at teachers n doing funny stupid stuff..alot of the riders around here are like stoners n shit. i dont do that stuff but im cool with em i guess

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/26/2011 9:31 PM

some classes people love me, some no one knows i exist. so i'm socially awkward, stoners, bikers, skaters, orch dorks, some ghetto people, scene kids

|

vital's redneck

2/26/2011 9:40 PM

my school is small as fuck. 100 kids in each class and only freshman, sophomores, and juniors.
I'm cool with everyone there but Im the only person that rides haha idk what social group im in

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/26/2011 11:44 PM

umm i hang out with dirtbikers and a couplle of them bmx. theres another bmx group but i dont really like them so i dont hang out with em. i guess were like mid popularity. well im not popular since im a freshman and dont play any school sports and i dont plan on playing any. just bmx for me smile

|

2/26/2011 11:51 PM

Yeah, Regular group. Me and one of my friends are the only two kids who ride bmx in our school. Seems like in my school you gotta play sports to be cool, but i dont care cause i just ride my bike.

|

2/27/2011 12:56 AM

i'm not in a social group really. practically everyone knows me because.........
A. the only fat ginger
B. one of the biggest kids.
C. i talk to EVERYONE. literally EVERYONE.
D. parties.
E. i wrestle, and rack up them points for my school haha.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

2/27/2011 1:04 AM

probably if people knew what i do, i would be the school bad ass cool

|

2/27/2011 1:41 AM

i be on that chuck norris status. haha well everyone knows me but i only actually chill with a couple

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

2/27/2011 4:19 AM

Inclass - nerds. Like the ones that are serious about their work. Good for getting better grades.

Out of class - The badass motherfuckers. Shits dope.

|

2/27/2011 5:40 AM

mid/Popular pothead biker

|

2/27/2011 9:27 AM

I'm socially akward and really only hang out with the other kids that ride in my school which is like 6 or 7. Most people know who I am but stopped talking to me within the first few days of school. I'm about to turn 15 but I'm onlly 5' tall and most people mistake me for a 12 year old. I'm an atheist in a school filled with mormons so a lot of times I feel like an outsider but it's not that bad.

|

2/27/2011 5:22 PM

im freinds withh like everyone but only han out with 2-5 people outside of school.

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

2/27/2011 6:09 PM

one of the 20 white kids in my mostly black school
i'm known as the kid who wears tight pants and rides bikes

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

2/27/2011 9:09 PM

in high school i was one of few who rode. but i was in the mid popular group.

and now in college im a outgoing frat boy.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

2/28/2011 3:41 AM

chill with everyone in my grade
awkward around people in other groups
only biker in my school
theres 1 other good scooterer in my school and poser skaters that have boards from target

|