What video game do you think encourages violence the most?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2015 2:35 PM

For me I think it's Mario Kart it teaches you to throw shells at other drivers, take shrooms for a speed rush, and leave bombs on the road.

Other than that one time me and one of my buds were playing Mario Kart together, he had been on a long losing streak. Anyways he was in first place and on the last lap, but I Blue Shelled him before he could cross the finish line. In a fit of rage he punched me and I....don't remember after that, but when I came to he said I was knocked out (I'm frail). He was very apologetic afterwards and treated me to Buffalo Wild Wings.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

12/23/2015 8:11 AM

None of them encourage violence. Stupid parents not parenting allows for that crap to happen.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/25/2015 7:22 PM

None, When I play gta 5 it doesnt encourage me to rob a bank or kill people I know the consequences of my actions. Forza on the other hand has gave me the thought of building a race car but games are not meant to be something to encourage your actions its meant to be played for enjoyment and to have basically that second life you cant pull off in real life.

|

12/25/2015 9:24 PM

Racing games with crappy computer drivers that wreck you.

|

12/27/2015 9:58 AM

video games don't encourage violence. violent people are gonna be violent regardless. video games are just a scapegoat for parents who can't accept that they have a shitty kid

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/30/2015 3:10 PM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

None, When I play gta 5 it doesnt encourage me to rob a bank or kill people I know the consequences of my actions. Forza on ...more

This.

Forza makes me want to build some crazy fast car, but then I realize I don't have money in real life so that won't happen UNLESS I build like a crappy autocross car.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/3/2016 8:31 AM

You guys gotta YouTube this game called "hatred" it's pretty intense

|

1/3/2016 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2016 10:28 AM

eskimojay wrote:

You guys gotta YouTube this game called "hatred" it's pretty intense

yea I saw their trailer a while ago and I think kids who would play that game constantly might have some issues...

|

1/3/2016 11:03 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

This.

Forza makes me want to build some crazy fast car, but then I realize I don't have money in real life so that won't ...more

Nothing wrong with a crappy autocross car. Doesn't matter how nice/fast it is, because autocross is the most fun thing on earth

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/7/2016 7:56 PM

super mario bros, pause the game during the other player's turn while they jump over a pit. when you unpause, they drop in.

my friend and his brother used to beat the crap out of each other over that. first time i saw it was amazing. starting off nice and friendly, suddenly, "dingle ding!" game pauses. all hell breaks loose, little brother goes completely ape out of nowhere, fists flying, tears streaming, they're savaging each other, little bro runs screaming "MOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!! HE DID IT AGAIN"

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/7/2016 10:24 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

super mario bros, pause the game during the other player's turn while they jump over a pit. when you unpause, they drop in.

...more

Ahhhh you get what I mean lol! Some peeps took it in a different direction than what I intended, but what they are saying isn't wrong either smile

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/7/2016 11:37 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Racing games with crappy computer drivers that wreck you.

You must play Forza as well? Lol. I find it funny that they say the AI in career mode is actually other people's ghosts. If that's true, other people seem to not be able to drive for shit.

|

1/7/2016 11:46 PM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

None, When I play gta 5 it doesnt encourage me to rob a bank or kill people I know the consequences of my actions. Forza on ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

This.

Forza makes me want to build some crazy fast car, but then I realize I don't have money in real life so that won't ...more

Hey, those crappy autocross cars are actually pretty bad ass sometimes imo. Sure, it would be great to have a fully built tube frame track car. But like you said, most of us will never have the money or resources for that. At least that's one way to experience the great sport of racing without blowing 1/4, 1/2 or 1 million dollars or more on a purpose built race car. It doesn't have to remain just a dream Camel! Personally I'd love to start racing either autocross or the stock mini truck classes in the Lucas Oil Regionals. Cheap and easy to get into and would satisfy my racing urges somewhat. Lol

|

1/8/2016 7:21 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Hey, those crappy autocross cars are actually pretty bad ass sometimes imo. Sure, it would be great to have a fully built tube ...more

For the record, learn to weld decently and you could build your own tube frame car.

Also another kinda screwed up game is Manhunt for PS2, and Manhunt 2 for Wii. So many creepy ways to take out enemies, from crowbars to the neck, to glass shards stabbed into the eyes, to piano wire decapitations.

The Wii made it feel a tad more real, which was F-ed up.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/8/2016 9:19 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

For the record, learn to weld decently and you could build your own tube frame car.

Also another kinda screwed up game is ...more

True, but you still gotta have a good enough job to afford it and resources for parts, the technical knowledge to build a cage and suspension correctly, as well as a place to build it. Exactly the situation I'm in now financially. I've been to college/trade school twice for welding and also worked in an off road shop building sandrails/buggies, rhinos and trucks, so I'm more than capable of building a race car/truck (the cage and suspension anyways, I'm not so good at motor and electrical stuff tho. Lol), just can't afford it and have nowhere to do it even if I could. I've been trying to get a job in a shop again for years to solve both problems, but it's extremely hard to get in with nothing to show them up front since my current truck is stock and I don't have pics of the work I've done in the past. Sucks but nothing I can do until someone decides to give me a chance

|

1/13/2016 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2016 9:31 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

...more

Buzzbegone wrote:

Ahhhh you get what I mean lol! Some peeps took it in a different direction than what I intended, but what they are saying ...more

HAHA right! I thought the mario kart story was great! too often do I see people swerving violently in the road, flinging dead reptiles and banana peels, and it makes me ask "have we gone too far?"

man those blue shells cause fits of rage >_<

but buffalo wild wings? that's a true friend lol

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/15/2016 11:59 AM

-Havok- wrote:

True, but you still gotta have a good enough job to afford it and resources for parts, the technical knowledge to build a cage ...more

Ask them to give you a junk fender as a test or something? Build a little model car or RC car?

My dad is always telling me to go find the contractors for trades and ask for a chance to prove myself. Same with welding. Ask to do it FOR FREE for a couple hours on something small, see what they say?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/7/2016 8:58 PM

Bad day LA

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/16/2016 7:11 PM

Dark Souls. i HATE the toxic blowdart snipers

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

7/15/2016 12:29 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

video games don't encourage violence. violent people are gonna be violent regardless. video games are just a scapegoat for ...more

haha this ^^^^^^

|

7/15/2016 12:54 PM

The real question here is what violent acts remind you of video games? that driving in France last night totally reminded me of grand theft auto

|

7/15/2016 2:03 PM

eskimojay wrote:

The real question here is what violent acts remind you of video games? that driving in France last night totally reminded me ...more

yes exactly. although the driving probably was connected to a terrorist group (was it?) it is, as you say, like GTA.

|

7/15/2016 2:30 PM

I heard the driver was a French guy so I don't know if it was connected or not but I'm sure the media will paint it out like it was cause that seems to be their deal these days

The amount of terror inducing attacks these days is getting pretty out of hand these days but it usually does in the early stages of election season

What I find funny is that shooting in Orlando how everyone was all like #prayfororlando , do those idiots not realize praying comes from the bible a book wich preaches the murder of gays , people are so stupid these days

|

7/19/2016 1:31 AM

in all honesty i dont think videogames encourage or inspire violence for the general population.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/19/2016 11:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2016 10:50 PM

There's this cool looking game called "hatred" if people haven't heard of it they're a some cool YouTube videos about it , and by cool I mean sick and fucken twisted

|

7/25/2016 7:51 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I heard the driver was a French guy so I don't know if it was connected or not but I'm sure the media will paint it out like ...more

Yea, but it also preaches tolerance and being good to others.

Besides, if it helps those folks feel better, let em do it. Someone else praying doesn't harm me in any way.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura