What’s your dream car ?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2018 1:56 AM

Been really into cars lately , not a mechanic but just cars overall . Every couple days ai switch my “dream car” ideas , but here’s some currently I’m really into .

Cadillac ATS - V Photo

Maserati Ghibli Photo

Audi RS7 Photo

BMW M4 CS ( I think , could be an M2 . I didn’t look before clicking ) Photo

Corvette Stingray in this now limited dark rose metallic colour , they swapped factories and now won’t produce this colour anymore , pretty bummed !
Photo

Porsche 718 Cayman GTS Boxster Photo

Mustang GT 350 / Supersnake
Photo

Mercedes AMG C63s , although this wrap ain’t my fav Photo

Subaru WRX Photo

I’m definitely more into German cars , especially any AMG’s . I love watching videos about them all , but I would be happy in my life to own a AMG C43 , C63 which is a realistic goal , and if I win the lottery , a S class coupe or a G wagon would be lovely . As of today , the Cadillac ATS- V would be sweet , over 400 hp and it comes in manual which only BMW offers on their M series , otherwise there’s no company I can think of that offers manual sport cars with that much power stock . A C63s would be super fun , rear wheel drive and German luxury , the S version is stupid expensive for only having like 40 hp more and electric dif. for 10 000$ more . So I’d be happy with the C63 and just option it out .

The WRX at the end is something I’m tryinf to finance in the near future , all wheel drive and 250 ish hp would be fun as fuck for me , especially with Canadian weather . I’d probably end up getting one slightly used depending , but that’s a near future goal o plan on accomplishing once I’m done school . I think a silver or white one would be something Id be happy with for a long time , and then slowly mod it as I go .

Let me see yours !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/13/2018 10:15 AM

Photo

For me a dream car is something I can absolutely rail and not feel bad about it after. This is the figure 8 car I built this spring and raced throughout the summer. I've began quite the metric car collection, with two cutlass' a malibu and now a regal.
|

1/13/2018 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 2:48 PM

100% stock factory production cars...?

2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür
Photo

1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI
Photo

|

1/14/2018 12:42 PM

I love my van Photo

For my next van i pretty much want this Photo

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/15/2018 11:24 AM

For me, I'm not too into, nor was I ever into the really sleek, streamline cars.

One day (which never will happen) I'd love to have a small, compact 4X4 like a two-seater Jeep or something like it. Love the style of older models that are a bit "blocky" by today's standards. Found this Google photo and it's pretty much it. Solid axles, beefy design, basically a mini rock crawler. I'd want it blue, though. smile

Photo

Never gonna happen, haha!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

1/17/2018 8:35 AM

Photo

One of my neighbors has one of these parked downstairs in the lot and holy fuck are they ever nice . Once you get a nice Jeep I think you’re just happy guy . I’m not really into the rock crawler stuff , but that’s a pretty sweet ride ..probably have a ton of fun with that thing . I’d want something a bit more practical
|

My Cult 2 Short

1/17/2018 10:43 AM

Photo

I'd love a 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1... I think they're sick! Most likely I'll never own one, but that's the point of a dream car lolgrin

I'd more realistically like to have a lifted 2500 truck, Ford, Ram, Chevy, GMC...just what ever one looks the best at the time... but I'd like it with an 11" lift with 42" tires... I think that'd be sick!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/18/2018 11:01 AM

Hard to pick just one. There are SO many I'd love to have. I'd end up being a Jay Leno without the huge chin!

Here's one that would make the list, for sure:

Photo

|

1/18/2018 4:31 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Hard to pick just one. There are SO many I'd love to have. I'd end up being a Jay Leno without the huge chin!

Photo

Heck yeah! A GT40! Those are nice, so is the new GT that came out last year, what so you think of the new GT!

|

1/18/2018 9:43 PM

That Mustang is sick as fuck , I’m a sucker for them . I’m stoked Mustang released the new Bullitt Mustang , that Metallica green on the new body looks soooooo good . Nothing will ever come close to something like the old ones though .

Photo

Been feeling the G class lately , G63 - G65 AMG . Over 550hp for the V8 , 0-60 in under 5 seconds for a 6000lb vehicle . Didn’t know that it’s actually all galvanized steel and hand welded , no factory welded . Over 40 000 stitches in the interior , too . I think it’s would be cool as fuck owning these . Elite status but climb a fucking mountain of the world goes to shit and you need to escape somewhere . Plus a murdered out black one is just menacing as it gets . Seems like something Bane would step out of from Batman , total badass vehicle !

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/19/2018 5:08 AM

Toyota Aristo V300 single turbo and a V160/161 gearbox.

Toyota Mark 2 or Chaser

Toyota Landcruiser

Lexus LFA

Volvo 850 T5R

But seriously Id be happy with any old RWD corolla that I can swap a 2jz or 1uz into.

|

1/19/2018 5:58 AM

an AE86 with an F20C swap, perfect for drifting
Photo

For cruising Nissan Cima (Infinite Q45)
Photo

Offroading and whatnot Toyota Land Cruiser
Photo

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/19/2018 6:55 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Heck yeah! A GT40! Those are nice, so is the new GT that came out last year, what so you think of the new GT!

You know it! I'd be all over the new GT. I almost put that down instead of this one. BUT I couldn't, in good conscience, pic it before the original (which, I'm sure, is way more sought after, collector-wise). There are just too many great cars, old and new, to choose from. Like I said, if I had that sort of money, I'd be a Jay Leno minus the chin.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/19/2018 8:25 AM

for me it would either be a

1973 Jeep CJ-7 for my everyday car

Photo

and a 69 Camaro for special occasions

Photo

had a car similar to this in HS back in the 80's, but got rid of it becasue I was afraid I would not keep it up like it deserved...so sad that I did that now

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/19/2018 8:27 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

an AE86 with an F20C swap, perfect for drifting
Photo

For cruising Nissan Cima (Infinite Q45)
Photo

Offroading and whatnot Toyota Land Cruiser
Photo

that Land Cruiser would be a close 2nd to the CJ-7...love those old beasts!!!

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/19/2018 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2018 9:23 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

for me it would either be a

1973 Jeep CJ-7 for my everyday car

Photo

and a 69 Camaro for special occasions

Photo

had a car similar to this in HS back in the 80's, but got rid of it becasue I was afraid I would not keep it up like it deserved...so sad that I did that now

Ha! I had a Blue 69 Camaro in HS too (in the 80's). My "first car". I never got the chance to own it & drive it legally. My mom caught me driving it around the neighborhood without my license & made me sell it!

|

1/19/2018 2:28 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Photo

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

You know it! I'd be all over the new GT. I almost put that down instead of this one. BUT I couldn't, in good conscience, pic it before the original (which, I'm sure, is way more sought after, collector-wise). There are just too many great cars, old and new, to choose from. Like I said, if I had that sort of money, I'd be a Jay Leno minus the chin.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Yeah I'd be the same! If I had that kind of money I'd have a Jay Leno's garage but for bikes lol... but I'd have a few nice cars too...

|

1/20/2018 1:00 AM

Bryan91 wrote:

Photo

Photo

Its crazy how expensive that R34 VSpec II Nür is. Over here theres one for sale and its over 4 times the price of a R34 Skyline GTR VSpec.

|

1/22/2018 1:39 AM

One of my buddies had a Land Cruisee imported here and within like 2-3 months he fucked up the suspension haha , at least he was using it though ! Stoked to see how many people are into “old” cars . Most of mine have been more modern ones , but nothing will ever beat anything “old” .

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/22/2018 3:33 PM

thairishguy wrote:

Its crazy how expensive that R34 VSpec II Nür is. Over here theres one for sale and its over 4 times the price of a R34 Skyline GTR VSpec.

Here's an article from Speed Hunters saying that one was selling for ¥17,340,000 ($170,000) with 4,000km back in 2016.

I can't even imagine what one will go for once they're 25yrs old and legal over here...
|

1/25/2018 4:53 AM

'01 BMW M3 GTR

Photo

|

1/25/2018 5:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 5:34 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I don't have a specific car group. When I move to my next house, I plan to get a project car to play with.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/25/2018 5:34 AM

dave lawrence wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

I don't have a specific car group. When I move to my next house, I plan to get a project car to play with.

YES!!!!! I LOVE ME SOME VW's!!!! I had a bus just like that (not as nice, of course) & several Beetles. I really want to get another.

|

1/25/2018 5:36 AM

Photo

Can't believe no one suggested the dirt jumping car! The General Lee!
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/25/2018 5:40 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

YES!!!!! I LOVE ME SOME VW's!!!! I had a bus just like that (not as nice, of course) & several Beetles. I really want to get another.

I had a 63 for a while. Sold it and moved to a new city.

I miss that car.

Photo

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/25/2018 12:17 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I had a 63 for a while. Sold it and moved to a new city.

I miss that car.

Photo

I had a 64 Beetle, a '67 Panel Bus, a '73 Fastback, a '67 Beetle, and a '73 Super Beetle. Wish I had any of them now. I Could probably get the '64 back, I know where it is. I just don't think I want to pay what he'd want for it.

|

1/25/2018 12:32 PM

One of these would be cool to have... lol

XV-LTS ($500K):
Photo

XV-HD ($1.5M):
Photo

|

1/25/2018 5:25 PM

Shredkink9 wrote:

'01 BMW M3 GTR

Photo

Fuck yes , love it . One of my other dream cars is the new M4 CS as mentioned in the OP . It’s cool because it has carbon everything including hood which seems crazy light , you even have to make sure you close it properly . And the lack of door handles and making them M striped belts instead is super tight for a BMW . And the best part ...

Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/25/2018 6:37 PM

Bryan91 wrote:

Photo

Photo

thairishguy wrote:

Bryan91 wrote: Here's an article from Speed Hunters saying that one was selling for ¥17,340,000 ($170,000) with 4,000km back in 2016.

I can't even imagine what one will go for once they're 25yrs old and legal over here...

Yeah shit man its gonna be ridiculous. Although since theyre legal where Im at, probably the closest Ill get to a skyline gtr is probably an A31 (which parts from the R32 BOLT ON).

GTT or GTS would be good enough for me.

But also I want a Datsun 620 with an SR20. Now thats a cheap fun project.

|

1/26/2018 12:21 PM

Forgot about this one. So, as long as we are dreaming... may as well throw in a concept....

Photo

Photo

Photo

|