When half your school is crying

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2015 9:36 AM

Some eighth grade girl shot herself last night and damn, shit has gone down at my high school. Not cool story bro.

|

3/6/2015 10:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2015 7:22 AM

My freshman year someone everyone knew got hit by a car,then a girl was "murdered" by someone everyone at the skate park knew, and the body was found like 40 feet from the school and i'm pretty sure there's been a suicide since i left. They'll get over it in a week or so.

Actually that was all in the first 3 quarters, i left that school before i finished freshman year

|


"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/6/2015 10:22 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

My freshman year someone everyone knew got hit by a car,then a girl was "murdered" by someone everyone at the skate park knew, and the body was found like 40 feet from the school and i'm pretty sure there's been a suicide since i left. They'll get over it in a week or so.

Actually that was all in the first 3 quarters, i left that school before i finished freshman year

the last part is sad, but true usually.

I have gone to a school that so much terrible shit has gone down that its hard to narrow it down at this point.

Lots happened my senior year too. So starting with my freshman year, kids kept killing chickens in the back and playing football with them and filming it. That made it to CNN i think haha. Then kids brought a bong and smoked a ton in the classroom, the whole time there were probably 25 bomb threats in 4 years. It was cool because we got to go home and no one had a bomb. Then this really big girl died of a blood clot (she was huge, but really nice.) Then i think some kid went and blasted some guy in the face trying to rob a gas station.

Then the worst one. This kid got drunk and started beating the shit out of his girlfriend (who STILL thinks she loves him). Apparently the crying was so loud that the neighbor came out and tried to calm him down. The kid pulled out a gun and shot that dad like 3-4 times, in front of his three kids. He then went to his back yard and tried to bury the gun and passed out in a bush. I know this all because my friend lives near it and saw parts of it. I think he is serving like 25-life.

My school had multiple suicides too, but not usually til after graduation or during winter. It's sad. My school was such shit, it's not even funny. My school had 2 types of dudes. Wanna be red necks, and wanna be thugs. And that does NOT mix well. I almost got stabbed once trying to piss. Kids got high on shrooms during class and tried to ride the teacher's motorized wheelchair.

So don't sweat it. You could be WAY worse.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/6/2015 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2015 11:06 AM

Lots of young deaths in my town , suicides , one of my riding buddies was stabbed to death , lots of car accident deaths ,accidental overdoses

|

3/6/2015 12:52 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

the last part is sad, but true usually.

I have gone to a school that so much terrible shit has gone down that its hard to narrow it down at this point.

Lots happened my senior year too. So starting with my freshman year, kids kept killing chickens in the back and playing football with them and filming it. That made it to CNN i think haha. Then kids brought a bong and smoked a ton in the classroom, the whole time there were probably 25 bomb threats in 4 years. It was cool because we got to go home and no one had a bomb. Then this really big girl died of a blood clot (she was huge, but really nice.) Then i think some kid went and blasted some guy in the face trying to rob a gas station.

Then the worst one. This kid got drunk and started beating the shit out of his girlfriend (who STILL thinks she loves him). Apparently the crying was so loud that the neighbor came out and tried to calm him down. The kid pulled out a gun and shot that dad like 3-4 times, in front of his three kids. He then went to his back yard and tried to bury the gun and passed out in a bush. I know this all because my friend lives near it and saw parts of it. I think he is serving like 25-life.

My school had multiple suicides too, but not usually til after graduation or during winter. It's sad. My school was such shit, it's not even funny. My school had 2 types of dudes. Wanna be red necks, and wanna be thugs. And that does NOT mix well. I almost got stabbed once trying to piss. Kids got high on shrooms during class and tried to ride the teacher's motorized wheelchair.

So don't sweat it. You could be WAY worse.

that last sentence sounds badass

On another note holy shit the worst thing that happened at my school is like 1 attempted suicide, you guys live in some fucked up places.

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/6/2015 1:41 PM

There's prostitution at my school. That's about it apart from the suicide.

|

3/6/2015 2:06 PM

Holy shit, theres some serious shit going in your schools. At mine most ¨big¨ thing at mine was when a fat ¨badass¨ started smoking weed in the building and throw the smoke to a teacher.
There were some fights beetwen students, but they never went far.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/6/2015 10:31 PM

meh. people die.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/7/2015 11:16 AM

i misread this as "some eight grade girl shit herself last night" and now i feel bad for laughing

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/7/2015 12:40 PM

Cool story bro 8/8

|





3/7/2015 2:09 PM

Better go funeral crashing might get laid

|

3/7/2015 6:12 PM

Yesterday would have been my homies 18th if he hadn't put a bullet through his head. Had another close friend did it a few months before him. And I saw a kid I played basketball with get hit by a car and killed in 7th grade. Another kid from school I didn't know too well got killed in a car accident two Thanksgivings ago.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/7/2015 7:23 PM

For a lot of people in jr. high/high school.Things like this are their first experience with the death of somebody they actually know.That's why it hits them so hard.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/8/2015 3:37 AM

I think there was MAYBE one fight throughout all my school. Fucking grammer schools, boring af haaa

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


3/9/2015 8:23 AM

notorious NIG wrote:

that last sentence sounds badass

On another note holy shit the worst thing that happened at my school is like 1 attempted suicide, you guys live in some fucked up places.

West Virginia, Ohio Valley is generally awful. Heroin, crack, rape, etc.

BiggyBuggy said that he has prostitution in his school. I don't think the girls at my school respect themselves enough to charge for what they got, they usually just get drunk and fuck some redneck.

Steubenville is SUPER fucked up, so many riding spots, but really fucked up stuff happens all the time, I try to stay away from it so i'm not going into it. Let's just say, it made it to Dr. Phil once. And the other shit is even worse.

There is literally a whole village of meth labs, and until everyone drove them out of town, there was a meth lab a block away from me! Bethany as a town is clean now. With the exception of the frat house down the street.

And i can't even count how many fights there were, but some FUNNY ASS SHIT happened. Some kid got put through a big library window. It was crazy. Some diabetic kid got literally the shit beat out of him, rednecks are BAD at fighting. And my FAVORITE fight was these two skanks fighting because the one girl said the other had a flabby ass. The girl that (actually had a nice ass) pulled her pants down and mooned the girl and then the fight got real, there was an awesome video online of it and it is probably down now, but it was truly legendary.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/9/2015 4:42 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

West Virginia, Ohio Valley is generally awful. Heroin, crack, rape, etc.

BiggyBuggy said that he has prostitution in his school. I don't think the girls at my school respect themselves enough to charge for what they got, they usually just get drunk and fuck some redneck.

Steubenville is SUPER fucked up, so many riding spots, but really fucked up stuff happens all the time, I try to stay away from it so i'm not going into it. Let's just say, it made it to Dr. Phil once. And the other shit is even worse.

There is literally a whole village of meth labs, and until everyone drove them out of town, there was a meth lab a block away from me! Bethany as a town is clean now. With the exception of the frat house down the street.

And i can't even count how many fights there were, but some FUNNY ASS SHIT happened. Some kid got put through a big library window. It was crazy. Some diabetic kid got literally the shit beat out of him, rednecks are BAD at fighting. And my FAVORITE fight was these two skanks fighting because the one girl said the other had a flabby ass. The girl that (actually had a nice ass) pulled her pants down and mooned the girl and then the fight got real, there was an awesome video online of it and it is probably down now, but it was truly legendary.

West Virginia is a horrible state. But yeah there's girls at my school that go to "parties" (about 30 pretend hillbillies in a barn who drink 2 bud lights and act retarded), get rekt, and fuck some wannabe redneck all the time.

I personally would like to know more about the shroomz in class kids because that sentence is wild

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/10/2015 8:30 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

West Virginia is a horrible state. But yeah there's girls at my school that go to "parties" (about 30 pretend hillbillies in a barn who drink 2 bud lights and act retarded), get rekt, and fuck some wannabe redneck all the time.

I personally would like to know more about the shroomz in class kids because that sentence is wild

I have a lot of shroom stories. The psilocybin mushroom naturally grows in WV rampantly.

I remember on my friends birthday we all went shroom hunting in the woods, even though i didn't know at the time.

It's like everyone doing it in the spring. I never have because it's a lot easier to just abide by the law and not experiment in that way, although more and more i sort of want to, but i know i wont. haha

I actually wrote a paper all about this so i know wayy too much about it.

So this kid, who probably wasn't that bad of a person, he wasn't ever mean to me and was pretty funny, just kinda mixed up in the wrong crowd. We have this REALLY depressed teacher. He is dead now actually. It was Physical Science class. I literally cheated on all the tests too. Because i knew the kids in the same class earlier in the day and he would give me the answers and i ended up having like a 3.9 in the class because i was the only one who wasn't completely insane in that class. I will never forget this class either. I think there were these sex addicts to the left of me and this whore and the rest were burnout thugs and morons. I saw the whores pussy a few times, was pretty neat. The teacher had one leg because he used to be super good at long distance cycling and ended up getting hit by a truck or something so he was really sad because he couldn't ride anymore i guess, i liked him as a person but felt really bad for the dude. He was like a genius at science.

So that's the class. The first day i saw this kid literally pull out a white powder in a bag and dump it down the spine of the book, snort it, and pass out for the entire class. FIRST DAY. He wasn't there for long. haha

So this kid pulls out a bag of shrooms and starts passing it around the classroom and the teacher didn't even notice. Some took some and i definitely didn't and was astonished. He took them, started freaking out like within 10 minutes. He was super paranoid and laughing. Since i sat behind him, his friend told me if i put my hands over his eyes and say "you're in a box!" he will be scared, so i did and he was so scared and worried. But forgot and started talking about stars and rainbows or something and as the teacher rolled by, he jumped on the back of the wheelchair and rode him. It was so funny. Fucked up though. I had lots of weird shit happen in there. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/10/2015 8:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2015 9:22 PM

Shroom tea a month ago that was a good time , just read on the news scientists are thinking lsd is a good way to treat alchoholism and depression the other day , not sure that'll ever be legalized though

Just read on Cbc Ireland has temporary legalized street drugs , damn must be a party over their
Right now

|

3/10/2015 9:27 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Shroom tea a month ago that was a good time , just read on the news scientists are thinking lsd is a good way to treat alchoholism and depression the other day , not sure that'll ever be legalized though

Just read on Cbc Ireland has temporary legalized street drugs , damn must be a party over their
Right now

lsd was on trial and was being tested to help treat both alchoholism and depression a looooong looooong time ago, until the us gov banned it
seems promising to me
but the 48hrs of drugs not being illegal in ireland seems pretty funny , read about it earlier

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/10/2015 9:41 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Shroom tea a month ago that was a good time , just read on the news scientists are thinking lsd is a good way to treat alchoholism and depression the other day , not sure that'll ever be legalized though

Just read on Cbc Ireland has temporary legalized street drugs , damn must be a party over their
Right now

bmxsteve99 wrote:

lsd was on trial and was being tested to help treat both alchoholism and depression a looooong looooong time ago, until the us gov banned it
seems promising to me
but the 48hrs of drugs not being illegal in ireland seems pretty funny , read about it earlier

Actually, LSD was experimented with by the US Army to make the "super soldier" more easily trained and apt to fighting while injured.

It was then come upon by a fellow named Timothy Leary. He was a psychology professor at Harvard that started experimenting with psychedelic drugs as a way to help people with depression, anything really. It actually did work too! It wasn't until the moronic LSD tripping partier hippies came that ruined it and made people think that it was a dangerous thing. It wasn't illegal til the LATE 70s i believe. It's wild to think about, and even more interesting about the true effects it has on your subconscious.

I actually think that the Mckeon brothers know a lot about this, judging by that Luca Promo video they released a while back (dope video). And a lot of the things they say, they seem to have some knowledge on this.

But back to the Non-BMX thing. LSD, psilocybin (shrooms), or THC all have their effects on you. The most basic way to explain it is they scramble your senses. And by doing this, it opens your mind to things you never would have thought of before. Like hearing a color, or smelling a sound. Psilocybin actually makes things that are inanimate seem to have life, and some say that it makes becoming paranoid more apparent, or on a good trip, it becomes like you make friends with anything really, almost a holy experience.

The ancient Mayans ate shrooms and would try to become closer to the gods.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/10/2015 10:38 PM

#straightedgeftw

|

3/11/2015 3:16 PM

I like the idea of legalizing everything , and let natural selection do its work , the idiots who can't handle moderation will kill themselves off , I think a big part of addicts is psychology , if all this shit was never taboo I don't think half the drugs out their would get abused , and it works the other way aswell , I've seen allot of people get totally fucked and end up wackjobs because some doctor said they needed some legal sketchy prescription drug that they get hooked on and fucks them up, yet if they would have just chilled out and smoked a joint they wouldn't have gotten so mentally fucked up down the line hooked and being dependant on prescription drugs

|

3/11/2015 7:20 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

#straightedgeftw

lol same.

I don't like the idea or the image it creates for a person, although it isn't all bad, there is a bright side to it all.

The more i learn about true psychedelic drugs, the more interested i become, but i still wouldn't do it because its sketchy and illegal. I like the idea of expanding your mind and meditating while that. Timothy Leary actually helped people stop being alcoholic and made them less depressed. But the biggest problem of all is if someone has a bad mind. Like they're partially skitzo already and LSD would make them extremely dangerous, that's why it's illegal. It could really hurt kids and underdeveloped brains.

I knew this kid who did acid a lot that used to ride all the time and kept cracking his neck and having flashbacks and thats what made him quit riding. Thats why i never would do that.

Plus, i'd like to believe my mind is strong enough to see things very differently without drugs.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/11/2015 7:46 PM

There's like a buttload of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because i'm pretty good with a bow-staff.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/11/2015 8:46 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

There's like a buttload of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because i'm pretty good with a bow-staff.

wtf kind of gang uses a bow-staff haha

all the gangs where i live just use guns and knives and other shit.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/11/2015 8:48 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

There's like a buttload of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because i'm pretty good with a bow-staff.

MaximusBikes wrote:

wtf kind of gang uses a bow-staff haha

all the gangs where i live just use guns and knives and other shit.

Gangs in preston Idaho

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/11/2015 8:53 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

There's like a buttload of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because i'm pretty good with a bow-staff.

MaximusBikes wrote:

wtf kind of gang uses a bow-staff haha

all the gangs where i live just use guns and knives and other shit.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Gangs in preston Idaho

weird muthafuckas

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/17/2015 7:55 AM

There has been lots of suicides at my school. Luckily crime isn't bad here.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/2/2015 7:49 AM

3 people at my school have died in the past week and 2 in the hospital for different things. Everybody is balling.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/2/2015 7:47 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

There's like a buttload of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because i'm pretty good with a bow-staff.

No one seems to have gotten this reference

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye