in that case, i hate you and automatically think you are an uneducated fuck

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

10/8/2013 12:09 PM

1. juggalo
For the most part, an uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being who listens to the group ICP who are bold enough to actually consider themselves musicians. People you see wearing "hatchet-man" accesories. They should not be allowed to reproduce, because that is too cruel to future generations. ICP isn't rap, it isn't metal, it isn't rap/metal, and it isn't horrorpop. There is only one way to properly categorize ICP; unnecessarily and unartfully offensive and obnoxious noise.

L0L What a queer

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/8/2013 12:11 PM

How are you smart enough to know how a computer works?

|

10/8/2013 12:11 PM

Thanks man

|

10/8/2013 12:12 PM

Whoop whoop

|

10/8/2013 12:17 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

1. juggalo
For the most part, an uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being who listens to the group ICP who are bold enough to actually consider themselves musicians. People you see wearing "hatchet-man" accesories. They should not be allowed to reproduce, because that is too cruel to future generations. ICP isn't rap, it isn't metal, it isn't rap/metal, and it isn't horrorpop. There is only one way to properly categorize ICP; unnecessarily and unartfully offensive and obnoxious noise.

L0L What a queer

probably couldn't have been said better, there's a group of kids that consider themselves juggalos where I go to school and fuuuuuuuuuucck they are the most annoying pieces of shit I've ever had the misfortune to come across

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/8/2013 12:17 PM

I love how all you guys hate me when I didn't do shit all I said is I'm a juggalo and then all these bitches come out trying to start shit that they can't back up HA

|

10/8/2013 12:25 PM

i guess the answer to your question would be: not here.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

10/8/2013 12:26 PM

this is the internet, we do what we want

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Monstere1234 wrote:

I love how all you guys hate me when I didn't do shit all I said is I'm a juggalo and then all these bitches come out trying to start shit that they can't back up HA

that's vital buddy....

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

and yea, we hate you, because you are a juggalo

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/8/2013 1:07 PM

Lmao

|

10/8/2013 1:49 PM

I can back it up I have met a few juggafags and they are the loudest, ignorantest, most wannabe gangbanger faggots I have ever met..I wouldnt mind if they were tossed off the faca of the earth

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/8/2013 1:55 PM

^ not all juggalos are like that ass hole so all of you shut the fuck up all ready before I really get pissed ok

|

10/8/2013 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2013 1:58 PM

Monstere1234 wrote:

^ not all juggalos are like that ass hole so all of you shut the fuck up all ready before I really get pissed ok

Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet? Are you pissed yet?

Are you pissed yet?...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/8/2013 2:01 PM

Eh not really my thing, but whatever. Just because some juggalos arent the best people doesn't mean they all are like that.

|

10/8/2013 2:08 PM

wahhahahaha. if you get reallly pissed off what are you gonna do. really..cmon dude. you are gay..just face it

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/8/2013 2:18 PM

Icp what overrated garbage

|

10/8/2013 3:12 PM

This thread is in the shitters

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/8/2013 4:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2013 4:38 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Eh not really my thing, but whatever. Just because some juggalos arent the best people doesn't mean they all are like that.

THANK YOU FOUR...

I've met bmx riders who are utter shit,I guess we should all hate ourselves then huh? Come on guys grow the fuck up and while your at it try and get a pair of nuts to speak and think for yourselves. Get off the hate bandwagon.

|

10/8/2013 4:49 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

THANK YOU FOUR...

I've met bmx riders who are utter shit,I guess we should all hate ourselves then huh? Come on guys grow the fuck up and while your at it try and get a pair of nuts to speak and think for yourselves. Get off the hate bandwagon.

Thank you!!!!!! I appreciate it that you guys had my back

|

10/8/2013 4:52 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Thank you man!

|

10/8/2013 5:36 PM

Insaine
Clown
Pussys

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/8/2013 6:01 PM

if you're anything like the juggalos here, you're a clown. all they do is sit in the square all night and try acting tough. they always yell shit at people and do that gay as WOOP WOOP thing & smoke that k2 fake shit thinking they're all big and bad. plus the girls are disgusting as fuck.

One of them mouthed off to my friend the other day and got the shit beat out of him in the middle of traffic. None of them can fight, they all talk hard but are a bunch of pussies.

|

10/8/2013 8:46 PM

I can fight

|

10/8/2013 8:47 PM

Wanna try me man I'm in Newark Ohio

|

10/8/2013 8:50 PM

Not all of us are the same

|

10/8/2013 8:51 PM

I dated a girl back around 2002 who loved ICP. I never listened to it, I tried, but just couldn't bring myself to suffer through not listening to Pantera, Megadeth, Ozzy Ozzbourne, and all the other talented groups who's CD's I had bought or play on the radio.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/8/2013 8:53 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I dated a girl back around 2002 who loved ICP. I never listened to it, I tried, but just couldn't bring myself to suffer through not listening to Pantera, Megadeth, Ozzy Ozzbourne, and all the other talented groups who's CD's I had bought or play on the radio.

Do you listen to drowning pool?

|