Where do you guys buy your clothes?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2015 12:47 AM

Just wondering, need to step up my wardrobe.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

2/9/2015 1:49 AM

uh i mostly get all my crap as gifts, but turtle tee has some pretty cool shirts, spencer's hot topic, as far as bike stuff, you can order off danscomp and stuff, your local bike shop will probably have something the race stuff is pretty big in aus, so im sure you could find some fox and fly stuff as for shades its kinda anything i guess? i like dragon glasses but their expensive. Vans is nearly everywhere now, ? just go to the mall? but honestly? clothes don't really mean crap. heres a checklist.

helmet= something good, protec classic is great.

shirt- okay this just get something cool that you like, that you won't care if it gets ruined. something cheap. remember your riding bmx you're gonna fall and your clothes are going to get messed up.

belt? just use a leather belt. keep yo pants up bro. actually suspenders and a belt work really well, i've used it before when fighting in SCA but i was wearing armor, and couldn't really wear a belt without restricting my armor but try it.

pants? hell old jeans. or jean shorts? it works. just get a pair thats kinda tight on you, not skinny but kinda tight, and you'll get all the benefits of skinny jeans. without the uh idk it just works.

socks? whatever is cheapest.

shoes. whatever ya like. ive got reebok soyay's and im lovin them. steel toe, good grip, feels and looks great, cleans up nice and they're a kinda shoe your not afraid to get muddy in, they feel like boots, sure their heavy but what the hell. their shoes, get used to em.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/9/2015 5:54 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

uh i mostly get all my crap as gifts, but turtle tee has some pretty cool shirts, spencer's hot topic, as far as bike stuff, ...more

>Non-BMX Talk
>Makes post completely about BMX

|

2/9/2015 7:49 AM

Idk, I go to the mall sometimes with my family when i need stuff.

When i was a freshman in high school i'd just go to hollister or something and i then realized that assholes usually wear nothing but hollister. haha

But really, the best way to dress is the way you wanna be looked at. The way someone is dressed is one of the first things people see about you. So obviously, dress for success. Don't wear sweats that your mom gave you that says "Juicy" over the ass with a shirt that has coffee stains on it. You're really gonna wanna think about how you want people to see you.

If you're trying to seem like a nice dude, wear soft colors. Not Red, bright Orange, Or yellow. Something like a nice and easy dark blue accented by some brown pants will come off as businesslike and generally nice. Classy too.

If you wear Bright green shirts and Kobe Bryants shoes, you'll probably come off as a show off.

So really, i dress how i want to be looked at. It goes for miles too. People really don't expect me the way i really am by how i dress, which i find hilarious. I generally wear something that kinda sets me apart from most people, and makes me seem really young. I want people to realize that i'm not like most people and have a bright, youthful attitude. But once they talk to me they realize im incredibly synical and mainly dressing like that to be ironic. It's not a bad thing either. I actually tend to dress differently if i'm just gonna chill and ride, or gonna go try to get some girls. Like when i'm trying to get girls i do what they call "Peacocking". I'll wear orange pants and a shirt that makes me look a little more buff than i am. Like its tight on the arms and chest and not so much on the stomach so it looks better. It makes them give you that second glance and think you're interesting. And then from there is where you'll wanna try to reel them in. It's just how it is and people have done this since the caveman times.

It's all about perception dude. So if you wanna attract hipster chicks, grow a beard, wear an ironic hat and they'll dig that.

If you wanna attract scene girls, wear a death metal shirt (but you better damn well know the band enough to hold up a conversation because nothing is more lame than wearing a band-T and not knowing who they even are). Get a piercing or something (i wouldn't because no girl is worth that, if i got a piercing i'd do it because i thought it looked good) haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/9/2015 9:43 AM

Walmart and free dans shirts

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/9/2015 11:21 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

uh i mostly get all my crap as gifts, but turtle tee has some pretty cool shirts, spencer's hot topic, as far as bike stuff, ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

>Non-BMX Talk
>Makes post completely about BMX

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/9/2015 11:23 AM

Raglan style shirts wink always a Good choice but sometimes hard to find

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/9/2015 11:27 AM

Vans socks rock m8. get vans shoes too!
and a cool Tee from vans would be cool. anything Vans bro

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/9/2015 12:27 PM

i literally have no shirts and no pants but i have 30 pairs of boxers

|

2/9/2015 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2015 12:32 PM

Hot Topic, Spencers, Online, sometimes thrift stores, if i don't see anything i want anywhere there's always something at one of those that's cool lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/9/2015 12:37 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

who the fuck needs underwear? I just take a piece of floss and tie it like a thong. Really helps girls after they're done fadoodling my diddly. They can floss afterwards. There is never a bad time for dental hygene!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/9/2015 12:44 PM

I just buy band shirts usually where I can get them cheapest from record labels usually.
Pants/jeans. I dunno i wear basketball shorts a lot or some old volcom jeans i have.
shoes on ebay
socks usually dont wear

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/9/2015 1:07 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

literally?? Do you wear a barrel?

|

please embed videos

My art c:

[b]

2/9/2015 1:09 PM

Shirts: I get shirts at concerts
Pants: Usually get cheap Freeworlds from Zumiez, and a bunch of basketball shorts from wherever
Boxers: Target most of the time
Socks: I used to just get packs from Target, but now I either get wool socks from the place I work, or Saga Skate socks, because they are noticeably more comfortable, albeit more expensive
Shoes: Whatever's on sale at Zumiez, or sometimes Empire or Dans
Hats: Anywhere. I got an FBM hat on here, just scooped up a hat from Saga, found a hat lying around I like, I also hit up garage sales a lot because I like random trucker hats and can find them there sometimes (like the Shell Oil hat I'm wearing now)

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/9/2015 11:56 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

cro tec wrote:

literally?? Do you wear a barrel?

no i paste the boxers together

|

2/10/2015 12:51 AM

Shirts: everywhere. Hot topic turned into a place for the misfits bassist to sell the band out badly. Like whitegirl fashion statement bad.

Pants: volcom.

Shoes: whatever the rich kids decide they don't like. Jordan fours for free? Fuckyeh. And discount stores.

Hats: wherever I can find em

Socks:walmart

Dick and buttcheek holding cloth: walmart

Leg warmers: your mom's closet

|

2/10/2015 11:00 AM

i usually just get stuff for christmas (like a pair of plain grey bants, not even jeans)

and i have a few pairs of bondage pants i bought like junior year (like 07-08ish)

and other stuff was handed to me

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/10/2015 4:01 PM

Man, i don't believe no one shops Goodwill or salvation Army.... where else can you get a new shirt for $.99 cents. Found my best clothes there. hahah.

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/10/2015 7:27 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Man, i don't believe no one shops Goodwill or salvation Army.... where else can you get a new shirt for $.99 cents. Found my ...more

love good will, my ex's nick name was Fox*long story* and we found a fox head mug their.
Photo

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/10/2015 9:22 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Man, i don't believe no one shops Goodwill or salvation Army.... where else can you get a new shirt for $.99 cents. Found my ...more

I only go to certain ones around here. Some of em are super sketchy and just have a bunch of shit, but i actually got a few pairs of pants there for cheap that were awesome.

I just buy stuff online anymore. I get BMX Shirts, some good pants that are stretchy and don't rip like others. Danscomp is super cheap and i like those pants they make.

Steubenville, OH is a sketchy fucking place (amazing spots tho, maybe i'll make an edit there this summer). But i don't like going there because i'm not a big fan of rape, crack, and gangs. haha

|

2/10/2015 9:46 PM

I get my stuff anywhere I want. From walmart to zumies..... But I usually go to the mall

|

2/11/2015 6:09 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

love good will, my ex's nick name was Fox*long story* and we found a fox head mug their.
Photo

Youd drink out of a mug from goodwill? sick

|

please embed videos

My art c:

[b]

2/11/2015 11:50 AM

I'm definitely a t-shirt kind of guy.

I have most of the shirts on here: http://store.vitalbmx.com/
I buy the plain solid color tees from American Eagle
I also buy shirts from threadless.com

|

2/11/2015 1:44 PM

the mall and department stores

|

2/12/2015 4:52 AM

wait .. this is a troll thread.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

[b]

2/12/2015 5:25 AM

shirts- Where ever is cheapest at the time. I just get plain ones w/ no logo

pants/jeans/shorts- where ever. as long as theey fit right im not too specific

shoes-dans. they usually have good sales

boxers- commando nigga. may explain the zipper shaped scars on penis but w/e

socks-usually just walmart

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/12/2015 5:56 AM

Freestyle extreme.com and a bunch of other websites, Oakley, fox, Etnies ect.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/12/2015 7:30 AM

Ross bitches!

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/12/2015 2:11 PM

From little devil , gotta give satan my money

|

2/15/2015 8:03 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

Photo

cro tec wrote:

Youd drink out of a mug from goodwill? sick

we sterilized it first, dont worry.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop