Photo

Photo

Photo

Ma sexy pose.

Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/26/2013 1:35 PM

This makes me depressed and pissed that i sold my gear.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/26/2013 1:37 PM

I had an azodin kaos Photo

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/26/2013 4:34 PM

I do at the local field. I rent a gun, cuz i don't play enough for where it would be worth it. I stopped going alot after some asshole brought frozen balls.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 6:25 PM

Feeble shut the fuck up. You get bullied hard by kids around you like ridge and j-hawk. So why do you make fun of me?

Because you are an insecure shit who thinks making others feel bad will make him more popular.

|

I ride for my papou.

7/26/2013 8:30 PM

SickDude wrote:

Feeble shut the fuck up. You get bullied hard by kids around you like ridge and j-hawk. So why do you make fun of me?

...more

no its because you make dumbass threads and piss everybody off.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/26/2013 8:37 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Hahahahahaa making fun of me to fit in. You sacrificed who you are to be a part of the crowd. I love that you hate me. I spent today riding, while you just typed away. Also shut up or i'll send the kill yourself messages to the police and you will get time locked up.

|

I ride for my papou.

7/26/2013 8:46 PM

SickDude wrote:

...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahaa making fun of me to fit in. You sacrificed who you are to be a part of the crowd. I love that you hate me. I spent ...more

Seriously it's just the internet. Instead of bitching go kick his ass!.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/26/2013 9:51 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Seriously it's just the internet. Instead of bitching go kick his ass!.

Great idea! I just need to ride 60 miles roundtrip! Haha i have been lifting and bulking so i could kick his ass. Jk but still i might din dong ditch him or shit on his lawn until he moves

|

I ride for my papou.

7/26/2013 10:42 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahaa making fun of me to fit in. You sacrificed who you are to be a part of the crowd. I love that you hate me. I spent ...more

my bikes broken and i have no money to fix it. calm down.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/26/2013 10:55 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

That is karma for being an asshole. Watch what you say

|

I ride for my papou.

7/26/2013 11:00 PM

SickDude wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

then dont make dumbass threads. you may not know this but i have a bit of anger issues. i learned a couple months ago not to throw my bike.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/26/2013 11:05 PM

that looks fun, i was going to get one at a sporting goods store but the nearest store to me is 2 hours away

|

7/26/2013 11:12 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

then dont make dumbass threads. you may not know this but i have a bit of anger issues. i learned a couple months ago not to ...more

Why the hell do you care what i post. Just ignore it. And that was really immature of you to block me on insta, and ps3. You are so childish. Worry about yourself

|

I ride for my papou.

7/26/2013 11:33 PM

I'm much more of an airsoft fan.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/27/2013 10:12 AM

SickDude wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

then dont make dumbass threads. you may not know this but i have a bit of anger issues. i learned a couple months ago not to ...more

SickDude wrote:

Why the hell do you care what i post. Just ignore it. And that was really immature of you to block me on insta, and ps3. You ...more

i blocked you because your annoying.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/27/2013 8:24 PM

I used to play speedball every weekend. Last gun I had was a custom Black Magic Autococker, Dye barrel kit, 68/3000 tank, Empire hopper, all that good stuff. I've been contemplating getting back into it, but it's still too expensive of a sport. Lol

|