Who else paintballs?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2013 1:33 PM

Post your guns and gear!
Photo

Photo

Photo

Ma sexy pose.

Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/26/2013 1:35 PM

This makes me depressed and pissed that i sold my gear.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/26/2013 1:37 PM

I had an azodin kaos Photo

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/26/2013 4:34 PM

I do at the local field. I rent a gun, cuz i don't play enough for where it would be worth it. I stopped going alot after some asshole brought frozen balls.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 6:25 PM

Feeble shut the fuck up. You get bullied hard by kids around you like ridge and j-hawk. So why do you make fun of me?

Because you are an insecure shit who thinks making others feel bad will make him more popular.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 8:30 PM

SickDude wrote:

Feeble shut the fuck up. You get bullied hard by kids around you like ridge and j-hawk. So why do you make fun of me?

Because you are an insecure shit who thinks making others feel bad will make him more popular.

no its because you make dumbass threads and piss everybody off.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/26/2013 8:37 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

no its because you make dumbass threads and piss everybody off.

Hahahahahaa making fun of me to fit in. You sacrificed who you are to be a part of the crowd. I love that you hate me. I spent today riding, while you just typed away. Also shut up or i'll send the kill yourself messages to the police and you will get time locked up.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 8:46 PM

SickDude wrote:

Feeble shut the fuck up. You get bullied hard by kids around you like ridge and j-hawk. So why do you make fun of me?

Because you are an insecure shit who thinks making others feel bad will make him more popular.

feeble_to_face wrote:

no its because you make dumbass threads and piss everybody off.

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahaa making fun of me to fit in. You sacrificed who you are to be a part of the crowd. I love that you hate me. I spent today riding, while you just typed away. Also shut up or i'll send the kill yourself messages to the police and you will get time locked up.

Seriously it's just the internet. Instead of bitching go kick his ass!.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/26/2013 9:51 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Seriously it's just the internet. Instead of bitching go kick his ass!.

Great idea! I just need to ride 60 miles roundtrip! Haha i have been lifting and bulking so i could kick his ass. Jk but still i might din dong ditch him or shit on his lawn until he moves

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 10:42 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahaa making fun of me to fit in. You sacrificed who you are to be a part of the crowd. I love that you hate me. I spent today riding, while you just typed away. Also shut up or i'll send the kill yourself messages to the police and you will get time locked up.

my bikes broken and i have no money to fix it. calm down.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/26/2013 10:55 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

my bikes broken and i have no money to fix it. calm down.

That is karma for being an asshole. Watch what you say

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 11:00 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahaa making fun of me to fit in. You sacrificed who you are to be a part of the crowd. I love that you hate me. I spent today riding, while you just typed away. Also shut up or i'll send the kill yourself messages to the police and you will get time locked up.

feeble_to_face wrote:

my bikes broken and i have no money to fix it. calm down.

SickDude wrote:

That is karma for being an asshole. Watch what you say

then dont make dumbass threads. you may not know this but i have a bit of anger issues. i learned a couple months ago not to throw my bike.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/26/2013 11:05 PM

that looks fun, i was going to get one at a sporting goods store but the nearest store to me is 2 hours away

|

7/26/2013 11:12 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

then dont make dumbass threads. you may not know this but i have a bit of anger issues. i learned a couple months ago not to throw my bike.

Why the hell do you care what i post. Just ignore it. And that was really immature of you to block me on insta, and ps3. You are so childish. Worry about yourself

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 11:33 PM

I'm much more of an airsoft fan.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/27/2013 10:12 AM

SickDude wrote:

That is karma for being an asshole. Watch what you say

feeble_to_face wrote:

then dont make dumbass threads. you may not know this but i have a bit of anger issues. i learned a couple months ago not to throw my bike.

SickDude wrote:

Why the hell do you care what i post. Just ignore it. And that was really immature of you to block me on insta, and ps3. You are so childish. Worry about yourself

i blocked you because your annoying.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/27/2013 8:24 PM

I used to play speedball every weekend. Last gun I had was a custom Black Magic Autococker, Dye barrel kit, 68/3000 tank, Empire hopper, all that good stuff. I've been contemplating getting back into it, but it's still too expensive of a sport. Lol

|