Who hits the gym !?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2012 11:07 AM

Does anyone here take working out series and goes everyday to try and get buff ?

|

Check out my bike check :

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

1/2/2012 11:14 AM

I lift 5 days a week.
Generally:
Mon- biceps, triceps, upper abs
Tues- deltoids, forearms, lower abs
Wed- legs, obliques
Thurs- chest, tva
Fri- back, tva

|

1/2/2012 11:28 AM

I'll be starting on the 5th which is when the new gym by my house will open.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/2/2012 3:44 PM

Night Light wrote:

I'll be starting on the 5th which is when the new gym by my house will open.

Whats the gym called ?

|

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

1/2/2012 3:47 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I lift 5 days a week.
Generally:
Mon- biceps, triceps, upper abs
Tues- deltoids, forearms, lower abs
Wed- legs, obliques
Thurs- chest, tva
Fri- back, tva

Nice scheduel. I lift the whole week.
Mon-chest , triceps , abs
Tue- Deltoids, legs, abs
Wen-Bicept , back ,abs
Thur- Cardio , abs
and i repeat this throught the whole week.

|

1/2/2012 4:03 PM

me, i go maybe 4 days a week if im not working all the time.

|

i'm just here to chill

1/2/2012 4:24 PM

i do... im a goalie so i have too... i work out 5 days a week but i dont really have a schedule... and your supposed to take a break... working out all 7 days will cause you to over exert or something like that and your more likely to get injured...

especcially endurance training though....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/2/2012 7:06 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

i do... im a goalie so i have too... i work out 5 days a week but i dont really have a schedule... and your supposed to take a break... working out all 7 days will cause you to over exert or something like that and your more likely to get injured...

you dont need to take a break if you let your body part rest for about 3-4 days and then touch it again.

|

1/2/2012 8:22 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

you dont need to take a break if you let your body part rest for about 3-4 days and then touch it again.

take a day or two off a week for just a month and tell me you dont lift better... or atleast it helps me... but like i said i do mostly endurance training since im a goalie so i NEED that extra rest...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/2/2012 9:34 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

take a day or two off a week for just a month and tell me you dont lift better... or atleast it helps me... but like i said i do mostly endurance training since im a goalie so i NEED that extra rest...

i will try it out .
do you take anything?

|

1/2/2012 9:41 PM

562_Rider. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

i will try it out .
do you take anything?

nope... my coach is acts as if vitamins and powders are the plague... so he tells us we shouldnt take them

|

1/2/2012 9:43 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

i will try it out .
do you take anything?

bmx4orlife wrote:

nope... my coach is acts as if vitamins and powders are the plague... so he tells us we shouldnt take them

mmm.... how long have you been working out ?

|

1/2/2012 9:52 PM

562_Rider. wrote:

i will try it out .
do you take anything?

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

since summer... so um like 6 months... not as long as most probably...

and he says that there are no replacements to a balnced diet adequate sleep and hard work...

|

1/3/2012 3:47 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

and he says that there are no replacements to a balnced diet adequate sleep and hard work...

very true .
how much do you weight and whats your hight ?

|

1/3/2012 4:51 PM

562_Rider. wrote:

very true .

230 and im 6 foot..... im fat haha but that is one good thing about being a goalie!

|

1/3/2012 8:12 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

very true .

bmx4orlife wrote:

230 and im 6 foot..... im fat haha but that is one good thing about being a goalie!

awwwh your lucky your fat . i wish i would have been fat and turned it into muscle-.-

|

1/4/2012 1:04 PM

eh actually i am supposed to lose it not turn it into muscle...

|

1/4/2012 2:58 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

how much do you rep at benching ? nd whats your max?

|

1/4/2012 4:33 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

the question was worded wierd...

but im assuming you want to know how much i can bench as max and then how many reps i do normally?

160 max

then i do 60 pound reps 10 reps 5 sets...

|

1/4/2012 4:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2012 4:38 PM

I'm starting my gym routine tomorrow since it'll be the opening day for the gym.

6'1
233 pounds

i usually warm up with 150 pounds x 20 reps (2 sets of 10)
Max I've done was 220 x 5 reps with a spotter

I want to get my weight down to about 200 by June which is why i joined the gym.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/4/2012 4:40 PM

Night Light wrote:

I'm starting my gym routine tomorrow since it'll be the opening day for the gym.

6'1
233 pounds

I want to get my weight down to about 200 by June which is why i joined the gym.

dAMN man thats pretty bad ass!

|

1/4/2012 4:43 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

dAMN man thats pretty bad ass!

I don't think i belong on a bmx but idgaf lol. I've seen bigger kids then me ride so it's whatever. Funny thing is right before i fucked up my knee and was playing soccer for a club here in san diego i was 6'1 and weighed 180. Video games and being lazy to do anything screwed me up big time.

|

1/6/2012 7:16 AM

Night Light wrote:

6'1
233 pounds

nice. dont let anyone tell you that you cant do it .

|

1/6/2012 7:17 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

562_Rider. wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

the question was worded wierd...

but im assuming you want to know how much i can bench as max and then how many reps i do normally?

160 max

then i do 60 pound reps 10 reps 5 sets...

haha sorry . Thats pretty good .

|

1/6/2012 9:28 AM

562_Rider. wrote:

Nice scheduel. I lift the whole week.
Mon-chest , triceps , abs
Tue- Deltoids, legs, abs
Wen-Bicept , back ,abs
Thur- Cardio , abs
and i repeat this throught the whole week.

Don't work your abs every day... They need rest just like the rest of your body.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/6/2012 11:40 AM

Night Light wrote:

I don't think i belong on a bmx but idgaf lol. I've seen bigger kids then me ride so it's whatever. Funny thing is right before i fucked up my knee and was playing soccer for a club here in san diego i was 6'1 and weighed 180. Video games and being lazy to do anything screwed me up big time.

i look pretty goofy on a bike too. im 6'5" and down to 200 lbs. I was 237 lbs a year ago when i was in my prime as far as lifting goes.
in january of 2011...

bench 1RM: 255 lbs
squat 1RM: 315 lbs
deadlift 1RM: 465 lbs

all those are lower now but not sure how much. i haven't checked in a while.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

1/6/2012 11:42 AM

ticaleb wrote:

i look pretty goofy on a bike too. im 6'5" and down to 200 lbs. I was 237 lbs a year ago when i was in my prime as far as lifting goes.
in january of 2011...

bench 1RM: 255 lbs
squat 1RM: 315 lbs
deadlift 1RM: 465 lbs

all those are lower now but not sure how much. i haven't checked in a while.

Fucking beast yo.

I bet no one fucked with you while in the pen.

|

1/6/2012 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2012 11:46 AM

You have to rest your body man. Like i've said before muscle recovery is really important.

|

1/6/2012 11:53 AM

Night Light wrote:

Fucking beast yo.

I bet no one fucked with you while in the pen.

there were a ton of dudes in there who were ridiculously strong. im talkin benchin 400 lbs, squatin 600 lbs, deadlifting 700 lbs. I seen this big black dude Taz bench 505. that dude was a beast. but nope, didnt get fucked with. its more if you got hands and if people have seen you use em than what people see you puttin up in the weight shack.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

1/6/2012 11:56 AM

ticaleb wrote:

there were a ton of dudes in there who were ridiculously strong. im talkin benchin 400 lbs, squatin 600 lbs, deadlifting 700 lbs. I seen this big black dude Taz bench 505. that dude was a beast. but nope, didnt get fucked with. its more if you got hands and if people have seen you use em than what people see you puttin up in the weight shack.

Of course. I'm pretty big for a mexican and had it tough growing up so a lot of the kids around my neighborhood respect me.

|