Who is interested in health and stuff

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2013 5:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/18/2013 6:27 PM

hi folks just want you guys to check out the page and let me know if your interested

http://www.getepx90.com/avril1989
http://www.EPXBodyThrive.com/avril1989
http://www.epxbody.com/avril1989

|

11/18/2013 5:45 PM

Im fat all i do is sit on my ass and tickle myself

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/18/2013 6:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/18/2013 6:09 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Im fat all i do is sit on my ass and tickle myself

smh apparently a post like this seems to catch the small minded people who seem to find it funny to post crap

|

11/18/2013 6:16 PM

I have diabeetus and i'm 500 pounds and i tickle myself too.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/18/2013 6:26 PM

two stupid dogs

|

11/18/2013 6:26 PM

apparently you guys got hit with an idiot stick when you were younger

|

11/18/2013 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/18/2013 7:11 PM

it's not politically correct to make fun of mentally challenged people

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/18/2013 11:08 PM

Tumbles wrote:

apparently you guys got hit with an idiot stick when you were younger

learn to take a joke, shithead

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/19/2013 4:47 AM

Tumbles wrote:

apparently you guys got hit with an idiot stick when you were younger

crazyclark wrote:

learn to take a joke, shithead

and Tweedledum has entered the post.......what are you....5...you telling me bs about learn to take a joke.In what part was the the beginning comments funny cause if it was to you it just shows who has the superior intellect.

|

11/19/2013 10:04 AM

Tumbles wrote:

apparently you guys got hit with an idiot stick when you were younger

crazyclark wrote:

learn to take a joke, shithead

Tumbles wrote:

and Tweedledum has entered the post.......what are you....5...you telling me bs about learn to take a joke.In what part was ...more

Just throwing this out there, you joined a website full of hormonal teenage boys who think they are superior to everyone expecting legitimate answers about working out.

If you look in any of the threads on this site, 90% of the comments are people harassing eachother, the other 10% is legitimate answers to the questions asked.

Also calling those who give you smartass answers names is not helping you look any more superior than they are.

Have a nice day smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/19/2013 1:10 PM

gimme accutane plox

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/19/2013 6:03 PM

the only exercise I do is lifting a bottle to my mouth

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/19/2013 6:12 PM

I can has medical

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/19/2013 8:20 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I can has medical

Only if you pay Obama first Obama

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin