Windows phones

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2014 2:49 PM

So am about to get a new phone and it looks like it will end up being a nokia lumia. I'm not sure wether i want the lumia 521 or 635. Anyone have any experiance with these or any reason i should go for the more expensive one?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/18/2014 3:26 PM

more expensive USUALLY translates to more features
if money is no object, go for the more expensive one
just look at the specs and come up with pros and cons and give each a value based on how good it is and how much it sucks. or flip a coin, and when you are about to flip it, you will be hoping its one of the two, choose that one

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/18/2014 3:52 PM

Looks like the main thing that makes the more expensive one better is a longer battery life and better processor. I was hoping it had better video quality. I guess i will get the cheep one unless i run into some money before my current plan runs out of minutes.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/18/2014 6:05 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Looks like the main thing that makes the more expensive one better is a longer battery life and better processor. I was hoping it had better video quality. I guess i will get the cheep one unless i run into some money before my current plan runs out of minutes.

longer battery life and better processor is worth every penny

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/18/2014 6:18 PM

any phone is better than no phone ;(

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/19/2014 11:23 AM

I hate windows phones, not a lot of compatibility, apps, features etc...

|

Bruh

8/19/2014 12:11 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

I hate windows phones, not a lot of compatibility, apps, features etc...

I agree

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/19/2014 12:17 PM

IMO, get a Galaxy S3/4/5. Far better and have all the apps you will ever need.

|

Bruh

8/19/2014 12:35 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

And far more expensive. I'm paying for this myself and i don't have much money.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/19/2014 3:20 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

longer battery life and better processor is worth every penny

This.

|

8/19/2014 3:35 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

This. Most Windows phones aren't worth the money you pay.

Go on eBay and look for lightly used Samsung Galaxy phones or iPhones.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/19/2014 4:21 PM

Who is your wireless providers? ? Mite be able to hook you up

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

8/19/2014 4:31 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Tmobile.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/19/2014 5:32 PM

Nope cant help you with that one...

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

8/20/2014 5:47 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Tmobile.

you dont have to pay the full price immediately. for example you can get the s4 for like 10 dollars a month and you dont pay anything the first 2 months. Though you do have to pay taxes for the whole phone immediately

|

8/20/2014 6:21 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Tmobile.

KrisnerBMX wrote:

you dont have to pay the full price immediately. for example you can get the s4 for like 10 dollars a month and you dont pay anything the first 2 months. Though you do have to pay taxes for the whole phone immediately

...with a $60 month, two year contract. No thanks.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/20/2014 10:19 AM

S3 then
Good phone (I love mine) and cheaper now that the S5 is out. Honestly, I had a windows phone once. They are SHIT. The adverts make them look good, but in reality they suck balls. They don't have support for a lot of apps that are popular such as Snapchat and a few other things.

|

Bruh

8/20/2014 10:24 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

S3 then
Good phone (I love mine) and cheaper now that the S5 is out. Honestly, I had a windows phone once. They are SHIT. The adverts make them look good, but in reality they suck balls. They don't have support for a lot of apps that are popular such as Snapchat and a few other things.

windows phones are nice if you own a win 8 computer and an xbox, but otherwise its kinda shit
but no, please get an s4 rather than an s3, its stupid to buy a phone that is close to being phased out if can afford the s4 or s5

|

8/20/2014 7:53 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Tmobile.

KrisnerBMX wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

you havent done much research into this have you? Tmobile no longer has contracts... You pay for your plan by the month. And then your phone is added to your bill. YOu have to stay in a plan until you pay it off (you can sell it back to the store after 1 year) but its not any different then any plan you are on now...

|

8/20/2014 7:54 PM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

KrisnerBMX wrote:

you havent done much research into this have you? Tmobile no longer has contracts... You pay for your plan by the month. And then your phone is added to your bill. YOu have to stay in a plan until you pay it off (you can sell it back to the store after 1 year) but its not any different then any plan you are on now...

sorry you do not have to stay in a plan until you pay it off... Got that mixed up

|

8/21/2014 6:40 PM

Check out craigslist, you can find deals there, or check on Facebook, there are garage sale sites everywhere, join and post "ISO OF TMOBILE PHONE". You would be surprised what is out there.

Here is a craigslist search for TMOBILE and price maxed at 150.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura