Wizdom teeth/netflix suggestions

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2013 8:21 PM

Ok before anyone freaks it was supposed to be a pun of sorts... idk maybe its the drugs but i thought it was funny. i just had all 4 wisdom teeth and a 5th tooth from the front taken out so i could get braces. i was wondering how long it took you til u felt well enough to ride.and what u did to kill the time.. i am bored out of my mind.. any movies on netflix you would suggest? also you always hear about people saying or doing funny stuff when they get done right after so any funny stories or videos? the only story i was told i did was on the car ride home i started crying because they hadnt given me my teeth and so i wasnt gonna be able to get any money from the tooth fairy.. btw im 16 lol.. oh and i woke up and was absolutely bawling and i just kept saying i dont even know why im crying i feel fine.. and everytime i did that i stood up and fell over.. the doc was not happy about that.
also dont say sleep because i cant really sleep.. they say because i have add the hydrocodone wont knock me out like most people. ive been doing alot of photoshop stuff and working on the website in my sig.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/25/2013 12:30 AM

Hotrod, bms, arrested development, the dictator

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 5:46 AM

Well I had 2 teeth out for braces last week and I didn't bother with BMX for a week until the bleeding and pain stopped.

Just take it easy for a while, eat soft foods (mash, ravioli, mac n' cheese etc....)

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/25/2013 6:59 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Well I had 2 teeth out for braces last week and I didn't bother with BMX for a week until the bleeding and pain stopped.

Just take it easy for a while, eat soft foods (mash, ravioli, mac n' cheese etc....)

yeah thats what the doctor said.. i just miss my bike haha. may i ask how old you are? i feel like i am starting braces really really late.... but i thought you were also like 15 or 16

|

Deviant BMX store

7/25/2013 7:54 AM

I got all four of mine taken out in boot camp. I also found out right after that that I'm allergic to ibuprofen. They gave me 800 mg ibuprofen to take for the pain so I could still be functional, and I broke out on 3"welts all over, and for some unknown yet fucked up reason, my lips swelled up to near the point of splitting. At medical, they gave me a Benadryl IV, and that knocked me out for a good while.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/25/2013 8:50 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

yeah thats what the doctor said.. i just miss my bike haha. may i ask how old you are? i feel like i am starting braces really really late.... but i thought you were also like 15 or 16

I'm 14, anyone at any age can get braces wink

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/25/2013 10:54 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I'm 14, anyone at any age can get braces wink

yeah but most dentists are trying to get people out of braces now not just putting them in..so its wierd bleh

|

Deviant BMX store

7/25/2013 10:57 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I got all four of mine taken out in boot camp. I also found out right after that that I'm allergic to ibuprofen. They gave me 800 mg ibuprofen to take for the pain so I could still be functional, and I broke out on 3"welts all over, and for some unknown yet fucked up reason, my lips swelled up to near the point of splitting. At medical, they gave me a Benadryl IV, and that knocked me out for a good while.

that sucks! looks like there plan of keeping you functional didnt work at all.

|

Deviant BMX store

7/25/2013 12:24 PM

Haha, It sucked, but I was out of commission when my Division got cycled, where you have to work out constantly for a few hours, and it gets so hot and humid in the barracks that condensation falls from the ceiling. They call it "Making it rain", haha. I don't think they're allowed to do that anymore.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/25/2013 3:04 PM

Download all the torrents you want

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.