Working out

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2013 6:55 PM

Who works out? I want to start getting into it more. I go to the gym 1-2 times a week. I want to look better before summer. So I think that might be my new years resolution. Also , if anyone has tips to build chest more , that would help.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/18/2013 7:14 PM

I've never had a gym membership or anything, but i used to do the 100 push-up challenge http://hundredpushups.com/#sthash.aYkMPiwB.dpbs and i will soon be starting the 50 pull-up challenge http://50pullups.com/

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/18/2013 7:17 PM

I dont reallt work out the only work out i do are the ones i do for rugby or football but to build chest muscles i do pushup, lots and lots of pushups haha i usually do them with a 50lb weight on my back. that really all i know that helps build chest muscles.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/18/2013 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/18/2013 9:27 PM

Bench press & push ups mate

With bench press tho do one set on a flat bench, one set on a incline and another set on a decline.

Chest muscles are made up of 3 parts so you need to hit em all. Doing them like I said above solves that problem.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/19/2013 3:52 PM

i have weights class in my PE class
we usually bench press, deadlift, squat, or do shit tons of core stuff and pull ups

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/19/2013 5:25 PM

I do.
Go to a gym explain to them what you want to work on and they'll make you a workout plan that is ideal fro what you're aiming at.
To build chest it's what Soulrebelrastaman said, can't think of a more accurate description.
Juts keep in mind even if you're focusing on one muscle group it doesn't mean all the others aren't there.
Find a proper gym with someone that can follow you step by step at the beginning, showing you how to use machines and free weights safely.
Good luck bro.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/19/2013 6:05 PM

I was thinking of getting healthy, im like at my worst ever right now

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/19/2013 8:42 PM

Get a mens health and men's fitness magazine subscription, quit the gym, buy some kettlebells, weights, dumbbells off craig of the lists, and start, gyms are kinda a scam, you can get the same info, and more, in the magazines. Trust me. My dad tried a gym, they held him back.

|

11/20/2013 7:21 AM

I think I should start winter started here a couple weeks ago and I can already feel my muscles weakening ......sore allover from doing nothing

|

11/25/2013 2:32 PM

I went to the gym for 3 years but just randomly stopped, i wish i wouldn't have. Now i just use 25lb dumbbells but really want 40lb ones because that's what i used in the gym. But there $65 for a set, i paid $40 for my 25lb set.

|

11/26/2013 7:25 AM

i do a lot of physical work but never actually work out. I want to start doing a little but I have no idea what to do and no one to work out with

|

vital's redneck

11/26/2013 9:01 AM

I have been running and lifting weights on occasion, trying to keep ahead of fatness and old age and such.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura